over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan 100mg or 200mg

Bioactive

Registered
Which do you prefer?

I'm not a fan of Ethyl Oleate, so i'll deal with the ed/eod pins

200mg/ml. Makes life a lot easier. Pip for me is mild (Def feel it though) with any lab I've used so easy trade off.

Most times I've run 600mg weekly on blast for around 20 weeks. Not a strong compound so with 100mg/ml 6 ccs is a big ask, I'd probably not use it and just pin 1ml of tren e, get greater effect and be done with it.

Thinking I'll run a chill summer blast this year and put in primo again. Been a while. Lots of options but planning on low dose and/or low toxicity.

most of the 200 I've ever tried gave me really bad pip except for the 200 from Direct - that one is mostly pip free for me, some injections I would get none and some I would get very minor pip. Recently used a few vials of 175/ml from PQ and it was pip free

It's strange because all the "experts" have universally agreed that all real primo has a bite to it. They say it has PIP regardless of concentration.

I don't buy it. There definitely seems to be individual genetic variability.

I've had 100mg in cottonseed... 100mg/150mg/200mg in MCT oil... 100mg in grapeseed... and even Rimobolan from Turkey. All verified with reagent testing. No product had ethyl oleate.

The PIP is hit or miss, seems to be more probable in 200mg/cc, and most common in primo shots alone.

Most of us tend to mix several compounds, which may help dilute injection contents enough to mitigate PIP.

If I were injecting primo solo, I'd probably want 100mg/cc. Mixing compounds, 200mg/cc primo seems to be safe.

The only serious PIP I had was when I hit 1.5cc of 200mg primo. It wasn't any worse than test300, and certainly not comparable to old school Sust or Test Prop.

Reactions: Bio
It depends on ingredients and how it’s brewed.I’ve tried quite a few brands and both have been good to me except for Methenolone Acetate that shit knots up and is painful for days!

It depends on ingredients and how it’s brewed.I’ve tried quite a few brands and both have been good to me except for Methenolone Acetate that shit knots up and is painful for days!

Nobody on earth should ever ever ever ever ever inject Primo Acetate.

I had some in 2017. Made the mistake of being hard headed and kept trying it. It gave me 3 knots so fucking bad, they lasted nearly a month. My left middle/rear delt still has damaged tissue from it.

FUCK THAT SHIT.

["Big Dave Smith, post: 3281553, member: 8239"]
Nobody on earth should ever ever ever ever ever inject Primo Acetate.

I had some in 2017. Made the mistake of being hard headed and kept trying it. It gave me 3 knots so fucking bad, they lasted nearly a month. My left middle/rear delt still has damaged tissue from it.

FUCK THAT SHIT.
Exactly, well said bro. I still have a few vials and tried it again beginning of summer and hell no! Maybe in a 5ml barrel mixed with four other compounds. I doubt it tho.

Having used both and always from tested places too. One was Directs primo 200 and the other place I used isn’t from this board but uses grapeseed oil as well like direct too. Directs was the most painless. But even thenother brand i used left just some pip but would hit the day after I shot. But would only last 2 days of slight soreness. After 3 shots wasn’t getting sore anymore. Having used a ton of primo 100 over the years the volume of shots mixed with other compounds definetly was a pain . EOD was a 2.5ml shit somewhere. The primo 200mg is a game changer and having a quality lab is key. When it comes to worst PIP ever it was water based winny and 10+ years ago a certain brand made a test mix called Supertest 450. That was pip and lumps for a week . The winny I made it half way through one bottle and goosed it and got rid of the other two

I didn’t mention I prefer 200mg because of the less amount of oil injections. And I like to use it at low doses and one 200mg shot a week gives the pin rotations and amount of oil a break.

I can't remember if primo is a metabolite if 1 test or if it's the other way around, in any case primo is a 1 methyl aa hence the difficulty in making it at higher concentration

I can't remember if primo is a metabolite if 1 test or if it's the other way around, in any case primo is a 1 methyl aa hence the difficulty in making it at higher concentration
Neither, 1-test is the 5-alpha reduced version of EQ.

Only used the 200 and never had an issue.

Yes, the acetate ester should be pressed into tablets not be injected lol. I made this mistake in my early years, i pinned my bicep and couldn't straighten my arm for a week :)

100mg/ml Primo would be my vote.

Just coming off a cycle that I had 200mg/ml Primo injections 2xs a wk sometimes mixed with test and mast, just test, or by itself. Pip every single time.

Using 100mg/ml in the past on blast or cruise with no issues. I just don’t dose as high cuz of the volume and frequency.

100mg/ml Primo would be my vote.

Just coming off a cycle that I had 200mg/ml Primo injections 2xs a wk sometimes mixed with test and mast, just test, or by itself. Pip every single time.

Using 100mg/ml in the past on blast or cruise with no issues. I just don’t dose as high cuz of the volume and frequency.
Agreed. I believe the PIP with the 200mg/ml is largely dependent on the quality of the raws along with the compounder. I personally have not had issues with any pip with 200mg/ml primo. But the smell of the ethyl oleate is enough to turn me off.

I think guys lean toward the 200mg because they want to run it in higher doses (800-1000/week). But in my experience 400-600 is enough to yield results. It stacks up well with EQ, so why not add that instead of running crazy high doses. Not to mention the hit to your wallet running a gram of primo a week smh.

Test/Primo/Eq is such a versatile combo, and training almost becomes sexual about 6 weeks in :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws