over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primobolan 100mg or 200mg

I remember a few years ago when I was taking 300 mgs of Primo from a sponsor here, and was stupid full and vascular

Anasci testing showed that it was actually dosed at closer to 200 mgs per ML :)

I brew both 100 & 200. The 200 has a tendency to be more painful and usually will induce some level of pip. 100 is totally pain free.

Test/Primo/Eq is such a versatile combo, and training almost becomes sexual about 6 weeks in :)
great combo for sure. I’m a massive EQ fan but that in combo with primo is great. I know there’s the great debate of Mast vs Primo right now, but that is largely dependent on price and how well trusted the source is.

I haven’t tried primo yet but when I do it has to be 200mg/ml. I don’t like doing more than 2 shots per week. Currently running 3.5cc deca 300 with 2.5cc test 400 so I’m guessing i should be fine with the pip from primo 200. If I try primo I want to run atleast 800mg.

Love me some Primo! Either is fine. Eventually become a cushion as I layer things in! Ha

I remember a few years ago when I was taking 300 mgs of Primo from a sponsor here, and was stupid full and vascular

Anasci testing showed that it was actually dosed at closer to 200 mgs per ML :)
The dose per ml was supposed to be 100?

Love me some Primo! Either is fine. Eventually become a cushion as I layer things in! Ha
lol, yep it becomes second nature like brushing your teeth.

I haven’t tried primo yet but when I do it has to be 200mg/ml. I don’t like doing more than 2 shots per week. Currently running 3.5cc deca 300 with 2.5cc test 400 so I’m guessing i should be fine with the pip from primo 200. If I try primo I want to run atleast 800mg.
a gram a week of deca? That's bold

My glutes are like leather it’s hard to get a shot in and when I do the release is crazy slow, after 20 years I’m quads, delts and triceps lol

It's strange because all the "experts" have universally agreed that all real primo has a bite to it. They say it has PIP regardless of concentration.

I don't buy it. There definitely seems to be individual genetic variability.

I've had 100mg in cottonseed... 100mg/150mg/200mg in MCT oil... 100mg in grapeseed... and even Rimobolan from Turkey. All verified with reagent testing. No product had ethyl oleate.

The PIP is hit or miss, seems to be more probable in 200mg/cc, and most common in primo shots alone.

Most of us tend to mix several compounds, which may help dilute injection contents enough to mitigate PIP.

If I were injecting primo solo, I'd probably want 100mg/cc. Mixing compounds, 200mg/cc primo seems to be safe.

The only serious PIP I had was when I hit 1.5cc of 200mg primo. It wasn't any worse than test300, and certainly not comparable to old school Sust or Test Prop.
I agree.. primo is my favorite.. never had any real pain with it.. id do 200mg 3 times a week and no issues. Of course it was " dilluted" with a small amount of test..

I agree.. primo is my favorite.. never had any real pain with it.. id do 200mg 3 times a week and no issues. Of course it was " dilluted" with a small amount of test..
Was the test your test dose or you just threw a few ticks in the rig for fun or another purpose im missing…

Was the test your test dose or you just threw a few ticks in the rig for fun or another purpose im missing…
Generally just 300mgs total for the week

Which do you prefer?

I'm not a fan of Ethyl Oleate, so i'll deal with the ed/eod pins
No ethyl oleate in the 200+ mg primo Iv got. And zero pain. I’d take the 200 any-day over the 100. Half the oil to inject.

My glutes are like leather it’s hard to get a shot in and when I do the release is crazy slow, after 20 years I’m quads, delts and triceps lol
Delts and Tri's are my rotation. From the very beginning could never handle quad shots and can't tell you the last time I did a glute shot. My Delts and Triceps handle any amount of oil I throw at them just fine, rarely do I ever get any PIP.

agreed, i'm not a deca guy. But love me some NPP. 100-120mg eod is plenty. A gram a week of test i could see.
A gram of test is good with everything 😎

Also more deca than test usually just creates unwanted sides.
Usually I run 250 test e with 750-900 Deca without issues. This is a bit of a high dose experimental run. I’m feeling surprisingly good. I also regularly run 250 test with 550-750 tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131