over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chinese IGF LR3 and PEG MGF

debo22

Registered
what is the verdict on the quality of these products from our powder sources?
has anyone used them that has something to compare them to? if so, please post your reviews of these products.

Lj, heathssb and puri are the places i am talking about. we need to make it our responsibility as PM board members to make sure we are getting good peptides.

i am going write a review soon and have used chemone products with good results. i want to see if these places can match or exceed the quality i have already enjoyed. if any of these places sells below average peptides let our bros know.

agree, also like to know if those chinese peptides are good to go

I've uses puri blue & yellow tops & they were as good, if not better than any GH I'e ever used, except Sernos. They blow Jins away, imo.

yeah but i'm more interested in the quality of (peg)-mgf and igf

I've used Chinese generic IGF as well & it was as good as any IGF out there, including the Somas. They just cost 1/4 the price.

so of the thousands of members only 1 has used chinese igf and mgf. come on guys we need more quality control threads. had a couple shady PM's as well, dissin chinese products.

so far i've got thumbs up from Qwert and Heavy Lifter. both had good experiences with board sponsors. one had GH tested and it was 99% pure as far as igf LR3 and PEG mgf the verdict is still out.

Purui yellow tops worked for me, even though i had too little to actually distinguish but they were a part of my continuous gh cycle, and adding them in instead of Hygetropins, didnt really feel a difference.

so of the thousands of members only 1 has used chinese igf and mgf. come on guys we need more quality control threads. had a couple shady PM's as well, dissin chinese products.

so far i've got thumbs up from Qwert and Heavy Lifter. both had good experiences with board sponsors. one had GH tested and it was 99% pure as far as igf LR3 and PEG mgf the verdict is still out.

that's true,only 1 guy have said good things about igf from chinese source,and it's not sufficient.....i would like know more advice like taht,but on every boards it's the same....forced to do my choice to the source more expansive,because quality is SURE.cant waste my time with peptides......

I have used Lj's IGF-1 and so far it seems pretty good. I am going to do a side by side comparison of it to ProP's IGF next week so that I can give a better comparison. I ordered some MGF from him but I am already using a bottle from somewhere else so I will have to wait to give a review on that.

Ah, debo22 I remember now that I never got back to you about this...

Heathssb's IGF-1 seems as good as ChemOne's (in term's of causing hypo symptoms). Still too early to notice any localized growth, but recovery has been excellent.

To others, as I have already told debo22, Heathssb's brown tops are excellent. The MelanotanII is also very good. One of my guys had welts from the MTII the first day or so, but no trouble since.

Chinese IGF and MGF

I have used the IGF and no difference than receptor grade just $. I used mgf not PEG MGF in conjunction with PGCL doses and I cant complain.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Neuro1234
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws