over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chris250 - Im coming back !!!

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to get in here and say hi !!! I know it has been a long time, but a few things have changed, and thats for the better...Probably, the last thing anyone heard from me was before Junior Nats last year...

Well to update things, after that show...Things in my relationship went pretty much down hill...Yeah, things were tough at times and it wasnt the greatest relationship, but I guess I was setting...If you know what I mean...Anyway, training was crappy, diet was crappy, and life in general at that time sucked...Things got out of hand and well to make a long story short, I got out...I got lucky cause, well I could have gotten into alot more trouble than what happen...Anyway, I got out and nothing happen to me...

So after that, I just relaxed and took some time out from the gym to get my head and my life straighted back out again...I still had my job, I moved in at my father's house and started over again...

That was well over 6 months ago, and I have been training hard since the first of the year...My weight jumped from the low 220's all the way up to 244lbs...In about two months (thanks muscle memorier), it wasnt all lean good weight, but it was weight and my strengh was coming back fast...Now it's April and im a hard 240-242lbs again, and looking to compete at the Juniors again this time...but I will be a super this time on stage...I plan on being around the high 220's (228-230)...Im actully, bigger than last year...Which Im suprised cause of the amout of time I have been in the gym...but, now I have now stresses, and my foucus is alot better..I dont ever have anything in my head, when Im at the gym...Im totally focused on training and my diet...Actully, im happier now than I have been in a long long time...

Well thats it for now...I just wanted to put that out there and get back to the board and post some again...

chris250

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to get in here and say hi !!! I know it has been a long time, but a few things have changed, and thats for the better...Probably, the last thing anyone heard from me was before Junior Nats last year...

Well to update things, after that show...Things in my relationship went pretty much down hill...Yeah, things were tough at times and it wasnt the greatest relationship, but I guess I was setting...If you know what I mean...Anyway, training was crappy, diet was crappy, and life in general at that time sucked...Things got out of hand and well to make a long story short, I got out...I got lucky cause, well I could have gotten into alot more trouble than what happen...Anyway, I got out and nothing happen to me...

So after that, I just relaxed and took some time out from the gym to get my head and my life straighted back out again...I still had my job, I moved in at my father's house and started over again...

That was well over 6 months ago, and I have been training hard since the first of the year...My weight jumped from the low 220's all the way up to 244lbs...In about two months (thanks muscle memorier), it wasnt all lean good weight, but it was weight and my strengh was coming back fast...Now it's April and im a hard 240-242lbs again, and looking to compete at the Juniors again this time...but I will be a super this time on stage...I plan on being around the high 220's (228-230)...Im actully, bigger than last year...Which Im suprised cause of the amout of time I have been in the gym...but, now I have now stresses, and my foucus is alot better..I dont ever have anything in my head, when Im at the gym...Im totally focused on training and my diet...Actully, im happier now than I have been in a long long time...

Well thats it for now...I just wanted to put that out there and get back to the board and post some again...

chris250

Welcome back! I have read alot of your post and followed your prep when you were on here before.........Good luck!

A very close friend of mine taught me that life is all about balance, Hmmm :rolleyes: I wonder who that could have been....

I see your here Phil, Howz bruddah! Like that comment above.......:cool:

hahahhahhahah

I see your here Phil, Howz bruddah! Like that comment above.......:cool:

I saw you too! Balance yes.....keep things in perspective....if you focus on yourself all day long bad things are bound to happen...... Enjoy life! Yes, being a certain weight is nice but love yourself no matter what you weigh, don't obsess over it, it is what it is.

Great to hear you made it through that tough bout' ok! I think I can say, a lot of us have been there buddy... Relationship stuff can bring down just about any man. Can't wait to watch you as you climb back up to the top brother!

This Phil guy gives lots of great advice. I seem to recall him telling me the same thing at some point... :p :D

Good to hear you're doing well, Chris.
I was just looking thru the Optimum magazine yesterday, the one with your pics plastered all over it (from the shoot last year before Jrs). Keep us updated on your prep...

Thanks everyone !!! Yeah, Im not worried about weight or what im going to weigh on stage...I just want to look my best no matter what my weight is...As for enjoying life...Well, I can say that my life is way better and im alot more balance with my life than before...Before, I felt bodybuilding was what was keeping me going each day..Now it's alot of other things that I look forward to...Not just the gym or my next show...Its everything in life...

chris

glad to see you back chris i was just wondering the other day where you were at

Good to see you back Chris.

Its good to see you back Chris. Edge250 just started a thread about you a week ago wondering where you where.

Sorry to hear things were rough, but Im glad to see you getting back on track.

WELCOME BACK CHRIS... GLAD U ARE BACK ON TRACK

Welcome back man!! Was wondering what happened to you bro.

hey bro

glad to see ur goin good!! Im competing here also in july, then hitn natls here in the dirty dirty... hope all is well with u bro. If ur doin jrs, trey will be there, he'll be a super also.... big mutha!!! drop me a line bro, hope all is well

goo

GLAD TO SEE U BACK BRO !! :D

Glad to have you back Chris!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I feel you!

Hey guys and gals,

chris250

I've been going threw a similar thing.... Stress.. not happy with the gym.. no progress... set backs and selfish people.... I'm happy you rebounded.... I will try to do the same 2... atleast I know there is light at the end of the tunnel

Balance yes.....keep things in perspective....if you focus on yourself all day long bad things are bound to happen...... Enjoy life! Yes, being a certain weight is nice but love yourself no matter what you weigh, don't obsess over it, it is what it is.

He did it again... words of wisdom here!

It's not a gym you should run, Phil... but a psy office instead... you'd make a lot more $$$ :eek: :p

Just imagine the part of your practice dedicated to help demotivated/depressed bodybuilders... huge work in prospect ;)

Glad you feel much better in your life, Chris. Good luck for your return on the stage :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear