over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHRIS250 precontest pics to the NAC's

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Hey pro muscle,

Here are some updated pics...Im at 19 weeks out here, im 274 pounds...As you can see im still trying to put on some muscle...I think everything is coming pretty well..Im still doing 4 really high carb days every week (about 800 or so) then 3 moderate ones on my non-training days (about 400 or so) im doing 30mins of cardio about 5 times a week...I have been hitting squats, deads, all heavy compound movements...To try to bring up my weak points...Let me know what you think...

chris250

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,213
side chest

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,177
mostmuscular shot

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,140
awsome chris, All that weight is spread out nicely...Most guys your size cant even look decent in posing trunks at 19 weeks out....keep doin what your doin man...

back double bi shot

Lots and lots of deads, heavy rows, ect, ect, ect...

I hope it is working ....

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,134
rear latspread

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 956
I have to agree w/ Hutch. Good symetry. Keep hitting that back hard. Keep up the hard work.

Thanks guys,

Talked with Troponin and we will be starting the diet at 16 weeks out...Im going to get my weight up to 280, then we will be hitting it hard after that...

chris

You look great except one thing stares at me. You gota bring that back up bro. Its not bad, but compared to some of your outstanding bodyparts it is. Hit it hard you look great tho

TooPowerful4u said:
You look great except one thing stares at me. You gota bring that back up bro. Its not bad, but compared to some of your outstanding bodyparts it is. Hit it hard you look great tho

Yeah not that I can say anything with my complete lack of back thickness but you are right TP4U, i don't think it is small by any means just overpowered by other bodyparts....Man I wish I had that problem...lol. Keep up the good work Chris you are a looking goodbro!

You look great man, thick and not sloppy. Congrats. I can see by your inner thigh development that DC probably has you doing that adductor machine ( I think thats the one, maybe abductor?) huh? LOL, those are some thick inner quads!!

Looking good Chris, Im thinking that your back shot is not a weaker bodypart but that your posing could be a little better in that shot. Try bringin your elbows more forward to really bring out the lats. It looks like your not pulling them out all the way. Perhaps im wrong. You look awesome man, i wish i could get up to that kinda weight. Good luck

Damn just seeing those calves just popping out. You look alot better than last year that is for sure. Alot of progress made good luck on the NAC.

Thanks guys,

Troponin has decided to start my precontest phase at 16 weeks out...Im hoping to hit 280 here in the next few weeks, so I can be really full looking and not flaten out fast, like I normally do...I have been hitting heavy compound movements, such as deads, squats, high rep leg presses, heavy dumbell work, close grip presses, ect, ect...I think everything is coming up pretty good, and it's coming up at a fast rate to...Look at this thread every couple of weeks for updated pics...

thanks for the support,

and thanks for the advice...

chris250

here is a back lat spread with my hands up higher, im trying to bring my lats out more...I dont know if it is helping, but I think my back will come in alot better as I get the bodyfat down...

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 590
chris250 said:
here is a back lat spread with my hands up higher, im trying to bring my lats out more...I dont know if it is helping, but I think my back will come in alot better as I get the bodyfat down...

Thats very true Chris. You look great man keep working hard and your back will come in fine man...

Good job Chris!
That second back lat spread looks much better. Even though your not really on your diet, it makes your waist look a little bit tighter which in result makes your lats look wider. The 2nd pose looks much better! Your lats appear to be coming out better in that one

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131