over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Christmas Party

:D

48?!?! Damn... BEAUTIFUL LADY INDEED!!!

The more I hear you talking about Japan, the more I feel like discovering the country! How long did it take you to learn Japanese, Hawk?

Yeah she is a real sweetheart too.
I'm thinking of taking her to dinner tomorrow (Thursday).

I studied Japanese in college 15 years ago. Forgot most of it, but it comes back and I add new words picked up from friends, etc. The work environment is 90% English. Chica (the lady in question here) speaks excellent English. She has lived in France and Italy before.

Last edited:
I'm 100 straight and married, but what's up with you having trouble navigating the dating scene? I read your posts on the challenges of being single. Maybe you weren't ready for it, but you shouldn't be having any trouble.

Please tell everyone you are getting some love.

Thanks!
I am too old-fashioned for my own good. I take things real slow and I am also very, very picky. I also get hung up on the wrong girls :D
I had dinner with with a girl-friend Monday and I am taking a new girl to lunch today. Like I said, slow and old fashioned :p

Last edited:
Wow cool pics bro..that would be such a cool experience to be a part of that different culture style! I am jealous bro..u seem to have had some really cool experiences over there

RON

I studied Japanese in college 15 years ago. Forgot most of it, but it comes back and I add new words picked up from friends, etc. The work environment is 90% English. Chica (the lady in question here) speaks excellent English. She has lived in France and Italy before.

Its good to see that someone enjoyed their Christmas party. Mine was aweful. Hawk, you have to help me with my Japanese. I can say good morning, evening and night. That pretty much exhaust all of my Japanese.

Its good to see that someone enjoyed their Christmas party. Mine was aweful. Hawk, you have to help me with my Japanese. I can say good morning, evening and night. That pretty much exhaust all of my Japanese.

Yeah, no doubt Japanese is tough.
Honestly I am pretty lazy and don't use it unless I have to. Surprising though if you are talking to a pretty girl it all comes back real quick ;)

Don't mind at all.
I am a UNIX engineer / Systems project manager for an International financial firm. I got in in the fall of 2007, at the peak of hiring, and survived 3 layoffs since.

CHA-CHING!

:)

Good for you man...and congrats on surviving the lay-offs... must have been a little nerv racking to say the least huh?

There is just something about a Japanese girl that gets my heart pounding.. i think its the Look in the eyes.. cant explain it man... just so sexy i guess

Awsome bro , the after parties always seem to get better don't they !!!

We (wife and I) got a party for this weekend , bunch of stuffy Dr.'s and their bitchy wives.

I gotta gallon of moonshine on stand by to liven it up :D

I love Christmas Parties! My company is not having one this year, but they are taking us to Busch Gardens..and we are having a Party in January to celebrate the new year.....So that will be fun...I can't take Tony to Busch Gardens, but he'll be at the Party in Jan.for a nice dinner and not sure how the new company celebrates...yet..better be some music and dancing:)

Looks like you had fun...thanks for sharing your experience Hawk.

CHA-CHING!

:)

Good for you man...and congrats on surviving the lay-offs... must have been a little nerv racking to say the least huh?

I could use a little more cha-ching, especially with my daughter's preschool at $1k a month, but I can't really complain. I have a good job with good people.
AFA the layoffs, nerve wracking yes, most definitely.
Really sucked watching some good friends go too.

Last edited:
You always have a good story to tell, and speaking of good stories; what ever happened to the girl you met at the club that you liked so much?? You had started a thread on that girl, and i was wondering what happened to her?

You always have a good story to tell, and speaking of good stories; what ever happened to the girl you met at the club that you liked so much?? You had started a thread on that girl, and i was wondering what happened to her?

Hi Michael,
She is an interesting character....turns out she had a a boyfriend, but still wanted to go out to dinner with me, etc... :p
She has already left for Austrailia for the winter. Probably a good thing. Heh.

On to the next!

A few more. These are from the 2nd and 3rd party.
In Japan they will often do several after parties untill the wee hours. The higher your rank, the longer you are expected to stay - and the more you are expected to drink.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun, ive never been to an xmas party for work like that! So how long did you stay!?

Looks like you all had a lot of fun, ive never been to an xmas party for work like that! So how long did you stay!?

I had a great time. My friend and I went to check out the karaoke party after, but it was a bit too crazy for us so we left early. I had a Tokyo Disney appointment with my daughter the next day anyway and could not stay out late.

Yes, a good thing indeed... ;)

Chica (the lady in question here) speaks excellent English. She has lived in France and Italy before.

So... did you go out with Chica? :)

Hi Michael,
She is an interesting character....turns out she had a a boyfriend, but still wanted to go out to dinner with me, etc... :p

On to the next!

Funny how some of these chickies leave out those little details!!

Hey you are partying with some of my peeps :) My mother is 1/2 Okinawan...she was born and raised there until the age of 8. Itoman city.

Hey next year invite me :) If you won the trip to Okinawa...drop that off over here, my mother would love to go back and see her family :)

Hey you are partying with some of my peeps :) My mother is 1/2 Okinawan...she was born and raised there until the age of 8. Itoman city.

Hey next year invite me :) If you won the trip to Okinawa...drop that off over here, my mother would love to go back and see her family :)

Hey there!
I spent a few days in Okinawa before on vaca. Beautiful place.
I was mostly around Naha.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cam2435
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner