YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295 / GHRP-6 during PCT and time off?

V3ng3anc333

Registered
well, i read through several threads already and dont know if this topic has already been discussed:

So i am coming off my cycle in 7 weeks from now. I plan to do a traditional PCT and also add CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 to the PCT protocol. Additionaly i'd like to run this combo and MAYBE 12.5mg Armomasin (daily) for about 4-5 months until my next cycle will start.

I have some questions concering this idea:

1) I plan to use 50mcg CJC1295 and 100mcg GHRP-6 3x a day. Do you think this is enough to hold on to the muscle i gained while on cycle? Or is it nescessary to up the dosage of CJC1295 to 100mcg 3times a day? If i recall correctly BigTex didnt use 100mcg 3xday of that stuff either?..

2) Is it ok to run Aromasin @ 12.5mg daily for 4-5 months?.. It should help with test recovery (as CJC1295 and GHRP-6) and also help to minimize water retention and possible prolactin sides (prolactin sides only occur if enough estrogen is floating around, right?).

Well thats it for now.. thanks in advance guys.

Also some general information about me:
Weight: 90kg
Height: 178cm
BF: 6.8% (will be below 6% by the end of my current cycle in 7 wks)

Last edited:
V3ng3anc333 said:
1) I plan to use 50mcg CJC1295 and 100mcg GHRP-6 3x a day. Do you think this is enough to hold on to the muscle i gained while on cycle? Or is it nescessary to up the dosage of CJC1295 to 100mcg 3times a day? If i recall correctly BigTex didnt use 100mcg 3xday of that stuff either?..

It will provide enough GH for PCT. GH is not anabolic by itself though.

V3ng3anc333 said:
2) Is it ok to run Aromasin @ 12.5mg daily for 4-5 months?.. It should help with test recovery (as CJC1295 and GHRP-6) and also help to minimize water retention and possible prolactin sides (prolactin sides only occur if enough estrogen is floating around, right?).

Immediately after finishing a cycle you have no exogenous or endogenous testosterone. Thus no testosterone conversion or substrate for aromatase to work on. So you tell me... why would you want to use an aromatase inhibitor in that environment?

Just before going into PCT when you want to hold estrogen down so that in PCT both test & estrogen can rise together... that makes sense. Later in PCT as you come off the SERMs and want to make sure there is no surge in estrogen, then an AI makes sense there as well.

Now if your question is can you get a little test boost w/ an AI in the natural state the answer is yes for a little bit. You are forgetting to add something to help occupy SHBG. You do this stuff very low dose and you can ride it for 3 months or so. Too high and it will last much less.

I don't like your statement "prolactin sides only occur if enough estrogen is floating around, right?". The answer is No.

V3ng3anc333 said:

Here is the trick from here on out. Think of yourself as one year older then you already are. So in your mind be 30 now. When you turn 30 you won't be sad because you are already 30. :)

V3ng3anc333 said:
Weight: 90kg
Height: 178cm
BF: 6.8% (will be below 6% by the end of my current cycle in 7 wks)

200lbs at 5'8" at 6% BF is something to be proud of.

My advise is to enjoy your body now. Don't get in the frame of mine most people have which is "I'll look better after my next cycle or next diet". Just put on one of those Under Armour compression shirts and be happy.

It will provide enough GH for PCT. GH is not anabolic by itself though.

Allright. So 100/50 3times a day will do.

Immediately after finishing a cycle you have no exogenous or endogenous testosterone. Thus no testosterone conversion or substrate for aromatase to work on. So you tell me... why would you want to use an aromatase inhibitor in that environment?

right now i am using a small amount of letro during the cycle. I want to combat a possible Estrogen rebound after cessation of letro and in dont want to run letro well in to my PCT cause it is rather harsh on the lipid profile and supresses Estrogen to much i feel.
Also it takes some time to get stable blood concentration with aromasin, so i think it wouldnt be too bad to run it even while doing the "normal" pct?

Now if your question is can you get a little test boost w/ an AI in the natural state the answer is yes for a little bit. You are forgetting to add something to help occupy SHBG. You do this stuff very low dose and you can ride it for 3 months or so. Too high and it will last much less.

ok.. would you call 12.5mg / day low dose? :D

I don't like your statement "prolactin sides only occur if enough estrogen is floating around, right?". The answer is No.

yeah i wasnt so sure about that.. so its good you cleared that one up! thx!

Here is the trick from here on out. Think of yourself as one year older then you already are. So in your mind be 30 now. When you turn 30 you won't be sad because you are already 30. :)

haha infact i planned on celebrating my 29ths birthday for the next 10 years from now :p

200lbs at 5'8" at 6% BF is something to be proud of.

My advise is to enjoy your body now. Don't get in the frame of mine most people have which is "I'll look better after my next cycle or next diet". Just put on one of those Under Armour compression shirts and be happy.

yeah you are definitly right on this one.Actually i dont want to get THAT much bigger and i am pretty satisfied with my look and very happy right now.. all i want is to conserve this look during the off period. Also i am thinking about competing next year so keeping most of my muscle during the off period would be a big plus..

thx for all your help!!! it is appreciated!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity