over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 + GHRP-6 + HGH

VictorZ06

Registered
I have never used any HGH or peptide in the past. I am going to try Dat's suggested dose for BB of CJC 1295 and GHRP-6 (100mcg CJC, 200mcg GHRP-6 3X a day). Looking for more mass.

I was wondering if it would be a good idea or not to incorporate some HGH in the mix as well. Say 3-4iu a day? Am I pushing it?

Also, what about running it with an AS cycle (bulk)? Test e, EQ, decca, & dbol? Some have said I'll see better results using AS in conjunction with CJC/GHRP-6/HGH?

Thanks!!

I am a new member and this is my first post. I have no experience with peptides although I have a little experience with HGH. I have noticed on this board that questions tend not to get answered when the information is already available and posted.

This having been said, your question is covered in the basic guide:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37381

My interpretation is that using HGH in conjunction with the peptides you specified, is not a good idea. It defeats the purpose of using the peptides in the first place, which is to avoid exogeneous introduction of GH and instead signal the body to overproduce its own GH. The theory is that this will be safer and result in little change of equilibrium. This is covered towards the end of the guide.

Disclaimer, I have no experience on this subject other than what I read in the guide. You should read the guide.

Thanks buddy. I've read Dat's studies many times over. I am more concerned with the answer to combing AS with these peptides. Thanks again!

Thanks buddy. I've read Dat's studies many times over. I am more concerned with the answer to combing AS with these peptides. Thanks again!

I was only referring to HGH in conjunction with the peptides, sorry for the mixup.

VictorZ06 said:
II was wondering if it would be a good idea or not to incorporate some HGH in the mix as well. Say 3-4iu a day? Am I pushing it?

Better to cycle GH for a while then CJC-1295/GHRP-6 each one by themselves.

GH will inhibit natural release as will the IGF-1 it creates.

Now the interesting thing is that GH will inhibit at both the hypothalamus & pituitary.

But if we are supplying a hypothalamic hormone GHRH (CJC-1295) we overcome some of this hypothalamic inhibition because we aren't depending on it for release of GHRH. We are supplying that.

The question then becomes how effective will the GHRH (CJC-1295) we supply be at the pituitary in activating the release of GH?

The answer is it will likely have some effect but its effects will be blunted.

So IF you use GH and CJC-1295 together you will only get a partial benefit from the CJC-1295.

How much ...I don't know yet. I am slowly working on figuring out receptor sensitivity for many different situations...

VictorZ06 said:
Also, what about running it with an AS cycle (bulk)? Test e, EQ, decca, & dbol? Some have said I'll see better results using AS in conjunction with CJC/GHRP-6/HGH?

Using steroids to gain mass with GH or CJC-1295/GHRP-6 is prety much mandatory.

Anywhere were you have read about synthetic GH use you can substitute CJC-1295/GHRP-6 BECAUSE that is their primry effect (i.e. creating GH).

So when you read about insulin & GH working well together you will also know that insulin & CJC-1295/GHRP-6 work well together.

A great mass builder is steroids/insulin/GH so a great mass builder is also steroids/insulin/CJC-1295/GHRP-6. This is true on paper and in my own body ...thank you very much. :)

Thanks for your reply Dat! Very well, I' going to use a nice bulking cycle in conjunction with CJC/GHRP-6. I'm scared shitless of using slin, so I'm gonna pass on that part.

Is there anything I should know about when combining the two together?? With AS, will it matter what time of day to take my shot? In the AM 1/2 hr. before a meal with my first CJC/GHRP shot? Or does it not matter? Any particular AS that I should avoid? I want to use the following: Test e, EQ, decca, dbol...as well as some prop to front. Also, I use HGC @ 500iu eow when I run AS...that shouldn't interfere with with my CJC/GHRP, right?

Lastly, should I start both the AS and the CJC/GHRP at the same time? Or should I start one before the other? Will my anti e's have any effect on the CJC/GHRP? Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate your wealth of knowledge and help bro. I'm sure you must have covered some of my questions elsewhere, I just can't seem to find the answers to the ones above. Thank you sooo much!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131