over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin + IGF1-LR3

zac_ace

Newbies
I am looking at starting CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin + IGF1-LR3 through a local clinic who runs this combo together. I couldn't find any thread where anyone describes their experiences on this specific combo.

Has anyone had experience with these together? Does it seem as though it covers all the bases in terms of peptides? Would you recommend adding / subbing / removing anything? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

I am looking at starting CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin + IGF1-LR3 through a local clinic who runs this combo together. I couldn't find any thread where anyone describes their experiences on this specific combo.

Has anyone had experience with these together? Does it seem as though it covers all the bases in terms of peptides? Would you recommend adding / subbing / removing anything? Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

Well for what it's worth I've used GH with Ipam extensively and it has worked well, I add in IGF when I'm trying to peak for something.

Don't waste your time with CJC just use actual GH unless you have a specific reason for not using GH.

Ipam is fine it compliments the GH well, I use the GH in the morning and Ipam at night. Honestly I wouldn't even bother using the Ipam alone though.

LR3's effects greatly diminish after a few weeks, it's not a long term use type of thing it's more of a finisher.

Makes sense. Thank you for the candid response. I suppose my only concerns with actual GH are worse side effects and/or the cost.

Makes sense. Thank you for the candid response. I suppose my only concerns with actual GH are worse side effects and/or the cost.

GH is the least worrying side effects wise of pretty much any compound bodybuilders use and some peptides have some really nasty sides, Hex for example throws my body functions all out of wack and apparently does the same to others which I found out after I made a thread about it. Dont be fooled by this idea that just because they’re not “illegal” it somehow means they are safer.

Also the cost of generic GH vs peptides at any effective dosage isn’t really much of a difference anymore especially considering results vs cost, then it’s not even close GH blows it away. You can scrap all the other stuff and just use GH, it would be cheaper and you would get more results.

The only guys I’ve ever found who prefer peptides after using both are ones that have a specific reason for not using GH, as in health wise.....blood pressure things of that nature.

@FrancisK
hello mate, just about to add in some GH into a low test e cycle and seen your post in here about Ipamorelin.

why did you add that in and what does it do ?
is it a must add to a gh cycle for a first time gh guy ?
thanks and how did you go zac with the stack ? are you still running it ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131