over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cjc 1295 OR ghrp's

isoc

Registered
due to limited funds, what would be the best bang for the buck if this current popular stack were split up? I would assume dosage for the cjc would be at 1-1.5 mgs per week (let me know if this is wrong as from research it seems about right, I am 195 lbs) and ghrp-2 (not the 6 as I dont want the extreme hunger) would be about 5 mgs/week (same question about dosage, from reading it seems ok, but if it seems off, let me know). Also, I have not read of any negative sides, but has anyone experienced any with either of these compounds? Especially hypo feeling, I honestly cannot afford to be feeling that way at job, etc. and will pass on these if that is a possible side. that is the main reason I dont like igf lr3 is because of that. Thanks for the help, have searched but cant come up with answers to the above questions, and dont want to waste $$$.

read Dat's sticky, it has everything u could possibly want to know in it.

but to briefly answer ur question, cjc1295 solo isnt very effective, but ghrp's are. and the combination of both is even better

thanks for the reply, I read a lot (not all, or I would be lying) of Dat's sticky and that is where I got most of my info, much of it was above my head, especially about the benefit of either one solo, I definitely got the synergy part, but couldnt decipher or find anything solo, thanks for the info. Is best answer as ghrp's are also much cheaper.

Most of the people who are knowledgable about peptides are recommending Modified GRF (1-29) over CJC, and it's about half the price.

I don't think you'd need 5mg of GHRP-2 weekly. You'd dose it at about 75% of GHRP-6, so about 2mg weekly (200-300mcg daily) should work.

Bump to Myck

He is correct. 200-300mcg is a good dose as well. 100mcg at a time. On an empty stomach if possible. Especially prior to cardio.

Hypothetically, if you're absolutely determined to use only GHRP-2, you COULD dose it up to 6x daily, but that's a helluva lot of pinning. A 100mcg dose will create a quick GH spike, and stay active for about 3 hours. You'd have to time your eating as such, you want to dose on an empty stomach.

That would be 4mg of GHRP-2 weekly, and not that much more cost efficient than 2mg of GHRP and 2mg of Modified GRF (1-29).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws