over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc1295 w/dac + ghrp6 or hexarilin?

Since this is my first time on ghrp, what's the max daily I should stay under? Seems like 200mcg 3x day works better, still not really getting hungry, but getting some bubbling for sure so it's affecting it somewhat

The most I would do GHRP-6 at is 400mcg per injection. Although most guys do great at 100-200mcg. I would stay at 200mcg 3x day for another 2 weeks and see how you are then.

The most I would do GHRP-6 at is 400mcg per injection. Although most guys do great at 100-200mcg. I would stay at 200mcg 3x day for another 2 weeks and see how you are then.

400mcg is the highest I go.

I once tried 400mcg hexarelin and it knocked me out.

Drob4 how are you getting on now?

Sounds gnarly. Lol.

Not too bad, I don't know if I'll get hunger, I can feel digestive actions going on post inj. liking it so far, been at 125mcg cjc and 200 ghrp6 for almost two weeks

Last edited:
Sounds gnarly. Lol.

Not too bad, I don't know if I'll get hunger, I can feel digestive actions going on post inj. liking it so far, been at 125mcg cjc and 200 ghrp6 for almost two weeks

That's good to know. Those are ideal doses imo. Just keep it going and hopefully the results get even better.

Should I consider running some nolvadex?

I never run anti-estrogens other than the masteron and stanazol I'm on. Masteron is a stronger anti-estrogen than nolvadex.
If you have sore nips then get some anastrozole.

Nolavdex is perfect if you have estrogenic gyno. If you are using aas and need an on cycle AI then go with aromasin. 10-12.5mg ed should be good for a standard cycle.

Found liquid 20mg/ml, what dose should I do and how long, the 10-12.5mg? One nip looks different than usual, don't think I need it yet just want it for when/if I do

Found liquid 20mg/ml, what dose should I do and how long, the 10-12.5mg? One nip looks different than usual, don't think I need it yet just want it for when/if I do

I would add a little now if one nipple looks a bit odd.

Is the tamoxifen from ugpeps good?

I am using it and it is genuinely good. If one nipple looks different you need to start it asap. I assume you mean it is looking puffy? I would start at 20mg per day so that would be 1ml. Each dropper is approx 1.5ml so start at about 2/3 of a dropper. You can lower the dose to 10mg once it is back to normal.

I recommend exemestane for an on cycle AI. 12.5mg per dayshould be enough for you but you can always adjust. Ours is 25mg/ml so that would be 1/2ml everyday so 1/3 of a dropper.

If your nipple just looks different exmestane should be enough to combat everything. But if it gets worst I recommend tamoxifen and exemestane together until the gyno signs disappear then just the exem alone.

I am using it and it is genuinely good. If one nipple looks different you need to start it asap. I assume you mean it is looking puffy? I would start at 20mg per day so that would be 1ml. Each dropper is approx 1.5ml so start at about 2/3 of a dropper. You can lower the dose to 10mg once it is back to normal.

I recommend exemestane for an on cycle AI. 12.5mg per dayshould be enough for you but you can always adjust. Ours is 25mg/ml so that would be 1/2ml everyday so 1/3 of a dropper.

If your nipple just looks different exmestane should be enough to combat everything. But if it gets worst I recommend tamoxifen and exemestane together until the gyno signs disappear then just the exem alone.

Ordered tamoxifen earlier this morning, will give that a try if tamox doesn't help but I'm sure it will.
Think it's ok to pin the upper fat part of the butt/low low back with peps?

Ordered tamoxifen earlier this morning, will give that a try if tamox doesn't help but I'm sure it will.
Think it's ok to pin the upper fat part of the butt/low low back with peps?

I inject peptides off the side of my hip about 2 inches below my waistline where it's mostly skin without much fat because I hate irritation and swelling over my lower abs.

I feel like this morning my hunger hit me nearly two hours later, started getting some cramps and grumbling. Coulda just been I hit an empty stomach then though. With the head rush everyone talks about from cjc, does it increase heart rate as well? I was sitting around 135bpm after 200mcg of each (since I wasn't feeling a thing with 100/each). Kinda sketched me out. Just sat down and tried to relax and calm down lol

Could the fact that I've smoked/smoke a lot of the greens be affecting the hunger part?

I'm about to take GHRP for the first time and was wondering the same thing about green. I don't get the munchies, so it's going to be interesting how GHRP-6 affects me. Never had trouble eating big meals, even before starting to smoke for back pain. So I'm not needing a increase in hunger.

I'm about to take GHRP for the first time and was wondering the same thing about green. I don't get the munchies, so it's going to be interesting how GHRP-6 affects me. Never had trouble eating big meals, even before starting to smoke for back pain. So I'm not needing a increase in hunger.

What did you feel after taking the GHRP6?

Drod4 that advice you were given is spot on. Plus the tamoxifen should get rid of everything. But as mentioned for an on cycle AI you are best going with exemestane. Tamoxifen is great at treating gyno once you have it but it's best to be using something that blocks aromatization on cycle. If your cycle is ending soon then tamox is great. But if you are gonna carry on for awhile you are best using an AI whilst on cycle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear