over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC1295 W/O Dac VS CJC1295 W Dac

For me, and everyone reacts differently to all things,
DAC at 1 mg every other day with Huperzine A at 100 mcg 3 times a day is working wonders in a very short time. I take it at night and tried twice a day once in the morning and for me it makes me tired all day if taken in the morning. Bleed no bleed whatever it works for me as well as 5 ius of decent HGH with no bloat at all. Tight hand during the day but no pain and they get numb and fall asleep at night. Skin is getting tighter every day and energy is growing every day. Strenght is also going up. For me its DAC others may react to the 100/100 protocol better. I think it is like beaver said you need to try DAC on its own for at least 60-90 days and then you be the judge.

I'm definately going to research DAC and Huperzine since it would be my first time. But i'm considering of adding GHRP-2 into the mix.

I also got some DES on hand.

I think the DAC will work better than the non-DAC is because its a constant supply of HGH. Where else non-DAC is only for a short period of time.

For me, and everyone reacts differently to all things,
DAC at 1 mg every other day with Huperzine A at 100 mcg 3 times a day is working wonders in a very short time. I take it at night and tried twice a day once in the morning and for me it makes me tired all day if taken in the morning. Bleed no bleed whatever it works for me as well as 5 ius of decent HGH with no bloat at all. Tight hand during the day but no pain and they get numb and fall asleep at night. Skin is getting tighter every day and energy is growing every day. Strenght is also going up. For me its DAC others may react to the 100/100 protocol better. I think it is like beaver said you need to try DAC on its own for at least 60-90 days and then you be the judge.

Could u elaborate in details what kind of gains / fat loss u got?

I'm gonna research ergos cjc DAC and ghrp-2 on my gorillas next cruise after his blast

Any idea on a good DAC dose for females? My gf doesn't like the idea of daily pinning so this could be a great alternative

Aren't a lot of people getting bloat from CJC Dac too?

Not sure if many have tried but the USA version from some companies is supposed to be giving more water retention than the previous Chinese version

I have noticed semi water retention on the USA dac. Nothing major. I really believe it has to do with your diet more so than anything. Some days I seem to hold a bit more water than others. I also went from 1 mg 2 x a week to now where I am shooting every night with my ghrp2. I really like the dac and have been on it for close to 4 weeks now. Call me crazy but I notice a huge difference in my physique. Definitely have leaned out quite a bit and seem full almost 24/7. Also just to note, I am only doing ghrp2 in morning upon waking and before bed. I really don't have the time to do it 3-6 times a day like a lot of guys are doing, but I am satisfied with the results just from the 2 a day.

Also taking hup A 3 x a day.

Couple questions: Can you 'supplement' the endogenous GH released from the cjcDAC with exogenous GH, i'm thinking the exogenous GH would prohibit natural GH release for 5 hours or so? How does IGFLR3 research fit, can it still be researched every other day?

I'm thinking of dosing my research jackass (named Queefer) .333 mg every day, at bedtime, followed by 3 IU gh Rips every other day, and the non Rip days, 20mcg IGFlr3 3-4x / day.

I have noticed semi water retention on the USA dac. Nothing major. I really believe it has to do with your diet more so than anything. Some days I seem to hold a bit more water than others. I also went from 1 mg 2 x a week to now where I am shooting every night with my ghrp2. I really like the dac and have been on it for close to 4 weeks now. Call me crazy but I notice a huge difference in my physique. Definitely have leaned out quite a bit and seem full almost 24/7. Also just to note, I am only doing ghrp2 in morning upon waking and before bed. I really don't have the time to do it 3-6 times a day like a lot of guys are doing, but I am satisfied with the results just from the 2 a day.

Also taking hup A 3 x a day.

Any sides? Such as tiredness? Sleey?

I only got tired if I did DAC in the morning. Doing 1 mg every other day at night. I have MORE energy and am not tired during the day. I run Huperzine A 3x a day at 100 mcg. I do not do the grean tea extract. May try it later but the results so far do not warrent it. This is week four and I swear my body is changing week by week. Full pumps all day. I use no ghrp's just the DAC. Nothing else but HRT 150 test 100 tren a week for almost 3 months now. Since I started the DAC a month ago everyone in the gym is asking me what my secret is. Told a few of the DAC but no one believes me and they think I am on cycle. Wife thinks I am on HGH because my body looks like I have been on 5 ius for 6 months without the bloat I get from HGH. For me it is working better than expected.

I get really sleepy after taking the DAC which is why I dose it right before bedtime. I couldn't imagine taking it early in the day and then having to go to work or something.

Besides the DAC and ghrp2 I am on 250 test every week and thats it. I am actually heavier but a lot leaner :/

really enjoy it. only thing I am worried about is the results slowing down or dying off so I may take a few weeks off and cycle it. Maybe try something else......any ideas?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws