over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid during a cycle

jamesyot

Banned
Hey guys, my cycle plan is Test E and EQ for 16 weeks than I was going to jump right into Prop, tren and mast for the summer cut. Should I use clomid or HCG during these months at all. I did a little searching and found mixed opinions.

wow 16 weeks then another cycle with no gap?

if so you better be taking some hcg like every 2 weeks the entire time you on just to keep your boys kinda running. that will be a hard recovery at the end of it all....good luck

no clomid....

if I were to take a break between how long would you rec. I stop for? And just use the hcg right? Drop the clomid?

Hey guys, my cycle plan is Test E and EQ for 16 weeks than I was going to jump right into Prop, tren and mast for the summer cut. Should I use clomid or HCG during these months at all. I did a little searching and found mixed opinions.

Start w hcg 2x per week at 500iu's. That should do the trick. You may need some extra aromatase inhibition.

If you start shrinking anyway, you can also add clomid 50mg per day. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Helps some people.

my last one i ran hcg 500iu x 2 a week and aromasin 12.5 mg ed it worked good no gyno issues and it seemed like i recovered quicker after cycle

can u share some details on the 16 wk test e and eq cycle? seems similar to what i plan to do though a bit shorter, @ 12 weeks. very interested to know details...how much how often etc...thanks mate

SubQ? don't know what that means

Dude, no offense, but if you don't know what common abreviations mean, you may want to rethink running two back to back cycles. I don't think you have taken enough time to research and think this through.

Have you ever cycled before? What are your stats?

My friend ran eq and test for 16 weeks.
He got shutdown pretty hard. Recovered fine with pct but he wouldnt reccomend jumping right into the tren and mast.

You would def need HCG for the duration

Y not run
EQ 600-800mgs for 14 weeks
My friend found that his gains tapered off when he ran the EQ for 16 weeks. He thinks that 12-14 weeks would be sufficient

Dude, no offense, but if you don't know what common abreviations mean, you may want to rethink running two back to back cycles. I don't think you have taken enough time to research and think this through.

Have you ever cycled before? What are your stats?

I have just heard so many diff opinions on HCG and Clomid.

I have done a cycle of Prop and tren, got great results
A cycle of Sustanon and decca w dbol, very good results...strength was amazing.
A litte cyp....water weight gain was horrible.

Have used clomid and nova after the cycles...had zero sides...just hard time sleeping w the tren...

I am 26..my weight is 208 with pob 11 percent bodyfat. Im 5 foot 8

So I am def gonna take a break after this cycle. I am on week ten and my results are great! I want to take at least four weeks off before I think about starting any cutting cycle.

So here is the question

Start some hcg now...500iu twice a week with some aromasin and taper down my test at the end...or

stay where I am at now and follow this proticol.

administration of HCG begins during the last week of discontinuance. The athlete injects three times 5000 i.u. in a three-day interval. Following, three more injections of 5000 i.u. are injected every five days. After the third HCG injection the intake of Clomid begins since its gonadotropin-stimulating effect in the event of an already activated increased testicular activity is more effective. Clomid is now taken over two weeks, two tablets of 50 mg each per day in the first week and 50 mg tablets per day in the second week.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity