advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomid+Proviron PCT or alternative to TRT (Scientific proof study shows this works)

do we wait 2-3weeks after last jab of test to begin with this proviron+clomid combo?

ABeast, any update of this experiment?

No need to keep Clomid at this conventional 50mg dosage.
If you keep clomiphene 10mg with tamox 8mg, with some short androgen (Proviron ED or transdermal cream test EOD) you can recover htpa axis in a smooth and effective way.

do we wait 2-3weeks after last jab of test to begin with this proviron+clomid combo?

ABeast, any update of this experiment?
Yeah..I did run it for a while..even lowered Clomid to 12.5mg EOD and proviron 50mg first thing in morning ED. Added in nova 10mg at night EOD as well and eventually even threw in HCG at approx 1000 IU Mondays and Thursdays for a few months. Now whilst it did seem to make me feel good it was no where like test and eventually abandoned the protocol all together and just went back "On" cruise dose 250mg test. I feel better without all of that stuff (Clomid, nova, HCG, Aromasin, etc) on just plain ol' test with the additional addition of 12.5mg or 20mg drol or dbol blast. Fitness chick doses of orals allow SHBG to stay low, free test to rise, and is dirt cheap and can be run for longer periods of time making the most of test (like what primo does..but much cheaper and effective).
This game is a marathon..so I remind myself..keep it at "fitness chick" doses of orals and never go over 250 of test lol. Can't get greedy in this game. Remember..everybody is different and reacts differently so take what I say for entertainment purposes only ;)

Reactions: D2
No need to keep Clomid at this conventional 50mg dosage.
If you keep clomiphene 10mg with tamox 8mg, with some short androgen (Proviron ED or transdermal cream test EOD) you can recover htpa axis in a smooth and effective way.
Absolutely true. The lower the dose..the better you will feel and it's still extremely effective. That really goes for everything whether you try this protocol or just the gear. If you really want to play it safe..try that DHEA/Pregnolone Transdermal gel in place of the test cream/proviron for that androgen conversion.

Yeah..I did run it for a while..even lowered Clomid to 12.5mg EOD and proviron 50mg first thing in morning ED. Added in nova 10mg at night EOD as well and eventually even threw in HCG at approx 1000 IU Mondays and Thursdays for a few months. Now whilst it did seem to make me feel good it was no where like test and eventually abandoned the protocol all together and just went back "On" cruise dose 250mg test. I feel better without all of that stuff (Clomid, nova, HCG, Aromasin, etc) on just plain ol' test with the additional addition of 12.5mg or 20mg drol or dbol blast. Fitness chick doses of orals allow SHBG to stay low, free test to rise, and is dirt cheap and can be run for longer periods of time making the most of test (like what primo does..but much cheaper and effective).
This game is a marathon..so I remind myself..keep it at "fitness chick" doses of orals and never go over 250 of test lol. Can't get greedy in this game. Remember..everybody is different and reacts differently so take what I say for entertainment purposes only ;)
How long were you on test before trying this? I've been on TRT for 12 yrs straight.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear