over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clothing, nothing fits :(

Shirts are for Fat people.
Were Diego's... or Nothin.

Otherwise HotBodz as some Dinner shirts and more for some $$$

Last edited:
It depends on the brand of shirt. They definitely aren’t consistent. Some brands are too tight. XXL from an Asian country is like a USA medium.

Thats also the problem with those cheaper shirts imo..sometimes those hanes t shirts don't fit the same in different colors even if they are the same size..like completely different make almost, it annoys me because I don't want to have to go try on t shirts at walmart lol

Thats also the problem with those cheaper shirts imo..sometimes those hanes t shirts don't fit the same in different colors even if they are the same size..like completely different make almost, it annoys me because I don't want to have to go try on t shirts at walmart lol

Yes!!!! You know exactly what I'm talking about. When I buy the pack of 4 with different colors, the black and dark blue never fit like the white or gray...

It depends on the brand of shirt. They definitely aren’t consistent. Some brands are too tight. XXL from an Asian country is like a USA medium.

You got that right... express and buckle are the only stores that I can get jeans or shirts that fit nice for daily/casual wear, but they cost a small Fortune...im just glad my wife knows my size and man can she score deals..98$ jeans for 30$ish , now and then she'll score at TJ Max, and she totally gets the whole "not every size on the tag is accurate".. I'm built like Shrek :( 6'0 250lbs long torso and short legs :(

Your arrogant. Even non competitors will have trouble.

Try being 5' 5", with larger than waif proportions. Shirts that can accommodate our mass will often be too long and too wide.

The best for custom shirts is https://stantt.com/ . Well made, proportioned properly, and a good value.

It is horrible being short in this game. Your right if I bought a shirt that truly fits it would go to my knees. So most of my shirts are an l or xl and are tight around my arms and shoulders. Express has great dress shirts that give a little. Some kind of stretch fabric but you cant tell by looking at the shirt or feeling it. They are also fitted so the are not huge in the midsection.

It is horrible being short in this game. Your right if I bought a shirt that truly fits it would go to my knees. So most of my shirts are an l or xl and are tight around my arms and shoulders. Express has great dress shirts that give a little. Some kind of stretch fabric but you cant tell by looking at the shirt or feeling it. They are also fitted so the are not huge in the midsection.
My kid brother is the same, he's 5'4 and can't fit anything... Like I said in my post above I love Express that seems to be the only store that can match my body type, give or take trying on a few Litem she over there but for the most part it's almost always a jackpot...

You’re clearly going to the wrong stores. I’ve competed on and off for nearly 20 years, been as heavy as 300 pounds and I’ve never had a problem buying clothes unless it’s suit, which should always be tailered to fit. Dress shirts too....

Even now at 250 lbs and with 30inch legs I can go and buy Levi’s right off the shelf. Even designer jeans aren’t a problem. Shirts are even easier, athletic fit T-shirt’s can be found at nearly every mall store.

Not trying to be rude, but there’s no way you’re so huge you can’t find clothes to wear on a day to day basis.

300 pounds is miles bigger than me so not sure if things are different in the US but I struggle to buy clothes. I could never in a million years by Levi jeans in store to fit unless I get them about 4 inches too big on the waist (I have tried). Jeans are generally a no go for me if store bought. Any designer brands are a complete no go. I like nice clothes so have a few things but usually even 3XL's I can't get on as they are such small sizes in the top brands. Huge boss do larger sizes but even the largest sized coat they do I couldn't get it on me (annoying as it was 50% off as well). I do have a huge boss shirt that is tight but I can wear it which is XXXL.

Some brands can fit but usually the really shit ones designed for fat people. I bought some jeans once from a fat's person's store which would stretch but not the most comfortable things to wear :eek::D Do you guys have Primark in the US? It's a really cheap store that sells ok clothes. I can't fit into any of their tops, jeans or pants. Frustrating as not a bad place to get some decent things for next to nothing. The only thing I can buy there are underwear and shorts and socks etc. I wear track shits pants and hoodies most of the time as it's the only thing comfortable for me. Plus I am not exactly huge but have a big frame and I am 6ft 2.

Last edited:
Under Armour. They make clothes for athletes, not fat shits.

That being said, my workplace is casual, so I can wear their polos/v-necks all the time. I know not everyone has that advantage.

As a lot of guys have said, it can depend on the brand. Some brands I can't go near. With that being said, I have to dress business casual 5 days a week. Most Tommy or Polo shits will fit me at XXL. Pants are hit or miss. I always try everything on before buying because they can even vary within the same brand. Banana Republic and some other brands even an XXL doesn't get close.

Shirts from different companies fit different even if they are the same size. My daughter got me a 2xl for my birthday that looks like it from baby gap store on me. She also got me a 2xl for Christmas from a different company that's way too big. That's why I also try on clothes before I purchase them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shirts from different companies fit different even if they are the same size. My daughter got me a 2xl for my birthday that looks like it from baby gap store on me. She also got me a 2xl for Christmas from a different company that's way too big. That's why I also try on clothes before I purchase them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Same for me. It’s all in the cut.

In all seriousness....some of the best fitting jeans I've found are The Lucky brand ones.

I'm short....so shirts that fit me where it looks like I'm not a douche are always to long, and bunch up in the midsection.

One place I have tried that fits pretty good for shirts are Untucked.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

My kid brother is the same, he's 5'4 and can't fit anything... Like I said in my post above I love Express that seems to be the only store that can match my body type, give or take trying on a few Litem she over there but for the most part it's almost always a jackpot...

My favorite is Old Navy! Basic casual stuff that fits pretty well and looks good for a very good price. I buy all kinds of stuff there, probably my favorite store lol

I like Jordan stuff a lot but its pricey for what you get.

In all seriousness....some of the best fitting jeans I've found are The Lucky brand ones.

I'm short....so shirts that fit me where it looks like I'm not a douche are always to long, and bunch up in the midsection.

One place I have tried that fits pretty good for shirts are Untucked.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Yes sir! They are the only jeans I've worn in some time...besides that like I mentioned above Old Navy makes some good jeans too.

As a lot of guys have said, it can depend on the brand. Some brands I can't go near. With that being said, I have to dress business casual 5 days a week. Most Tommy or Polo shits will fit me at XXL. Pants are hit or miss. I always try everything on before buying because they can even vary within the same brand. Banana Republic and some other brands even an XXL doesn't get close.

Same here. Tommy to be one of the few brands that fit my shoulders and arms without looking like a dress at the waist line. Have a few nautica, polo and inc in my collection, but finding the right fit with those is a hit and miss.

I found I Levi 559 fit my thighs well (snog, not tight) and looks pretty good throughout. Having to order a size up the waist runs a little larger, but a belt easily fixes that. It look good enough I can even tuck my shirts in if I want to.

My mother does alterations, so if see something I really like she is really good with altering in a way to have it conture my physique well. I'm lucky there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131