over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Collapsed disc

People on here, who are by and large intelligent, thoughtful gentlemen and ladies, provide answers when they read a question they believe they know the answer to. "Stupid" questions get many responses because most on here know the answer - you're asking a specialized question, likely one that a lot of people on here have never had the need to answer, and therefore do not know the answer to. No one is ignoring you to spite you, they're keeping quite because they realize their input would not be valuable on this topic.

You're not paying anyone on here to answer your questions, the fact that someone takes time out of their days to answer you should be treated with respect.

I wouldn't waste your time with this guy. He posted about depression and when asked the situation he said he didn't want to talk about it and that he just wanted meds. Same as this thread where he just blasts people for no reason. Maybe he needs to be coddled I don't know. He can choose to listen to the advice and make his own informed decision but to me it sounds like he just wants to hear himself talk and get some attention.

Meterman that's a great example of someone making a terrible internet assumption over someone's personality.........my question was what do you guys suggest for depression, I didn't want to spill my whole story because its long and boring. My point was I have slight depression and I wanted to know how others dealt with it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

People on here, who are by and large intelligent, thoughtful gentlemen and ladies, provide answers when they read a question they believe they know the answer to. "Stupid" questions get many responses because most on here know the answer - you're asking a specialized question, likely one that a lot of people on here have never had the need to answer, and therefore do not know the answer to. No one is ignoring you to spite you, they're keeping quite because they realize their input would not be valuable on this topic.

You're not paying anyone on here to answer your questions, the fact that someone takes time out of their days to answer you should be treated with respect.

Yea brother I just figured out of the large number of members here someone had probably had the same issues......but I'm attending physical therapy now and I think its all gonna work out!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I severely injured my back a few weeks ago. (torn lumbar ligament) I tried the inversion table but it actually hurt when I would hang upside down so it didn't give me good results but everyone is different. Your Dr. should have no problem prescribing an NSAID patch such as Flector. They have worked well for me.

For that injury you wouldnt want inversion as inversion is stretching the ligaments in the back.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear