over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comp prep questions

somecunt

Registered
Hey guys I have a few questions regarding prep for a physique show!

I have a coach who is helping me locally but she is not involved with additional supplements.

As this is my first show I've got a few questions!
1. Would u drop test a few weeks prior to the show if your not dry enough?
2. Is tren really needed for a show or can you get away with stanna prop and mast
3. Do you drop t3 prior to the show so you can regain retention so you don't look flat?

Get a different coach would be my advice
Drop test a week out if prop
Tren not needed per se
I kept t3 in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started the prep with a online coach who is well known and he did nutrition and sups he ended up being shit so I've gone for he lady that is local and preps many people in the gym I worked in for free. She had won many national and international shows.

And nutrition wise she has been way better than anyone I've had before and she can see me in person which is better than pics online.

I started the prep with a online coach who is well known and he did nutrition and sups he ended up being shit so I've gone for he lady that is local and preps many people in the gym I worked in for free. She had won many national and international shows.

And nutrition wise she has been way better than anyone I've had before and she can see me in person which is better than pics online.

If you are taking gear and she is not helping with that, she is not good for your prep. I don't care how many shows she won. You need a coach to tell you EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
If you are taking gear and she is not helping with that, she is not good for your prep. I don't care how many shows she on. You need coach to tell you EVERYTHING.

This.
,,and many people have won many a show with never meeting their coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a coach who is helping me locally but she is not involved with additional supplements.

2. Is tren really needed for a show or can you get away with stanna prop and mast
3. Do you drop t3 prior to the show so you can regain retention so you don't look flat?

Maybe you can get a coach online to help with your supps and let the women continue your diet?

I have never competed and don't have experience with advanced supps so can't answer your questions; hopefully someone can.

Maybe you can get a coach online to help with your supps and let the women continue your diet?

I have never competed and don't have experience with advanced supps so can't answer your questions; hopefully someone can.

Dunno if there's anyone that just does supps? Anyone in mind?

I've already got the plan from the previous coach but after speaking to a lot of people they all generally do the same thing. Test, tren, mast, stanna

Hire Shelby.

My wallet got burnt after the initial payment for last coach and shelby is even more expensive. One thing I've found with the online guys I've tried, is that they have soo many clients they honestly wouldn't have a clue who u are.

Last coach was meant to be very good and all he did was give u macros he wanted you to hit and a cycle template that was generic

what are your stats? that will help people here give you pointers with the drugs.

post a pic

and personally, ive never heard any reputable trainer advise to "drop test a few weeks out".. (anyone can feel free to chime in if Matt Porter, Scott Stevenson, Shelby, JM, etc.. have advised that and ill concede..)

about 70% of the time I've heard that suggestion, it's gone something like "ive never competed but...you should drop test 2-3 weeks out"..

that should tell you something IMO.

if "water from test" is going to be enough to throw off your condition...you aren't in shape to begin with.

Last edited:
what are your stats? that will help people here give you pointers with the drugs.

post a pic

and personally, ive never heard any reputable trainer advise to "drop test a few weeks out".. (anyone can feel free to chime in if Matt Porter, Scott Stevenson, Shelby, JM, etc.. have advised that and ill concede..)

about 70% of the time I've heard that suggestion, it's gone something like "ive never competed but...you should drop test 2-3 weeks out"..

that should tell you something IMO.

if "water from test" is going to be enough to throw off your condition...you aren't in shape to begin with.

I can't post a pic for legal reasons

Weight is 89kg
176cm
Bf unsure 20% maybe
26yo

I can't post a pic for legal reasons

Weight is 89kg
176cm
Bf unsure 20% maybe
26yo

Wow prepping for a show starting at 20% bodyfat is pretty rough. You've got a long way to go before you are even close to being ready for a stage. At this point you may want to save your money on coaches and just clean up your diet little by little try to get down to about 10%...then look into a good coach that can guide you the rest of the way...you shouldn't need a coach at 20%, it would be a waste of money in my opinion...you can find all the info you need for free on this board to get down to 10%.

1. No
2. No.Yes
3. I don't take it

My wallet got burnt after the initial payment for last coach and shelby is even more expensive. One thing I've found with the online guys I've tried, is that they have soo many clients they honestly wouldn't have a clue who u are.

Last coach was meant to be very good and all he did was give u macros he wanted you to hit and a cycle template that was generic

Do you mind naming that coach? It might help others. I hate when they take advantage after you have paid the fee.

don't drop test use an AI, rest of water is from sodium and carbs which you manipulate peak week

tren isn't needed

don't drop t3, taper off after show, depending on how you look you adjust t3 doses, which is why you need a coach that is familiar with PED's and show prep with PED's

your statement about online coaches is not true at all.

don't drop test use an AI, rest of water is from sodium and carbs which you manipulate peak week

tren isn't needed

don't drop t3, taper off after show, depending on how you look you adjust t3 doses, which is why you need a coach that is familiar with PED's and show prep with PED's

Cheers thanks for that mate

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner