over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

COMPETITION RESULTS AND PICS

latimus

Featured Member
Well I did two shows. The first one was 2 weeks ago THE NPC NOC. I unfortunatly ended up getting second to the overall winner. I dont want to really get into it but I was the winner of that show. The guy who won had lost the overall a few times before and looked good and was a local so he had put his time in and was rewarded. He did look good but hands down I thought I had him. I few people from the board were there and thought the same as well as alot of people at the show.

Anyhow lesson learned and I moved on and got even leaner for the second show and weighed in at 208 a full 11lbs more then last year and I was considerbly 5lbs or so leaner then last year. I won the heavyweight class and the Overall at the NPC Northern Pacific States. I learned alot again from this whole prep. at both shows I was really dry and shredded and found that I need more sodium and water because I just couldnt get any pump at all. lesson learned and will utilize that for next years shows. Oh and the only diuretics I used were TEA and muscltech hydrazide pills. NO joke thats all I did.

here is some pics let me know what you think

first 4 is first show where I got 2nd.
2nd 4 pics are from show I won the overall

Last edited:
You looked FANTASTIC man. Not much else to say. :)

Damn, you are definitely shredded to the bone...awesome work. You can see the additional size you put on from last time as well! Congrats on your placings!

Great job Latimus! I hear you looked awesome at the NOC. :)

look great man.....i wish i could get that dry:(

You looked great Latimus, congrats! Not much to say, but keep doing your thing!

You looked great, second place is fantastic, but I see your point, it doesn't matter what place you take as long as you deserve to be in the place that they gave you.

I would feel more content taking 5th to 4 guys who were better than me on that day then 2nd to someone who I know I should have beaten, but use this as motivation to improve and you will likely meet again.

You did turn out pretty dry and shredded and you have a very good shape.

Good luck and thanks for sharing.

latimus

Huge Congrats to you!!

I love how you went back and fought even harder, and won. Strong and determined.....that just proves it to all, yes, you can:)

Two things that really stand out......the improvements from last time of course and how shredded your legs are from the side.:eek:

Attachments

• Resize%20night%20side%20chest.JPG
    Resize%20night%20side%20chest.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 531
look great man.....i wish i could get that dry:(

I think you mean lean :) When you're that lean, you won't have trouble being dry.

Nice work Lat :cool:

ya, pretty much what everyone else said. You were DRY and LEAN, awesome work! The condition of your legs is very impressive.

So what's next? Any more comp plans this year?

wow.. great work dude

your legs almost look like shelbs :)

ya, pretty much what everyone else said. You were DRY and LEAN, awesome work! The condition of your legs is very impressive.

So what's next? Any more comp plans this year?

thanks everyone for the kind words. NO more shows for me for a while. I need more size and am going to take a full year off and do a later year california show. Havent decided what yet. It all depend on how big I get and what I show I think I can handle. thinking maybe border states, sacramento show or possible excalibur if I can put a ton of muscle on.

And to shelby man I have so much more of a respect for how shredded u got after trying to do so on myself. Its so dangerous and ur body does some really weird shit at times. I was completely fine up until my glutes started to striat and Now I am not rebounding bad I am eating a ton but clean food protein bars, pasta, chicken rice, milk, cottage cheese, healthy fats etc. My body feels freakin weird right now. Sometimes I wake up at night and my whole body is numb. Lots of weird stuff ahppened last 4 weeks. I dont even want to write them in the open. LOl

but mad props to you shelby and mainevent for getting to that condition I now know what you went through.

here is a couple more pics I like. some before putting tan on at first show. I was really dry and look better with water in me

Last edited:
thanks everyone for the kind words. NO more shows for me for a while. I need more size and am going to take a full year off and do a later year california show. Havent decided what yet. It all depend on how big I get and what I show I think I can handle. thinking maybe border states, sacramento show or possible excalibur if I can put a ton of muscle on.

And to shelby man I have so much more of a respect for how shredded u got after trying to do so on myself. Its so dangerous and ur body does some really weird shit at times. I was completely fine up until my glutes started to striat and Now I am not rebounding bad I am eating a ton but clean food protein bars, pasta, chicken rice, milk, cottage cheese, healthy fats etc. My body feels freakin weird right now. Sometimes I wake up at night and my whole body is numb. Lots of weird stuff ahppened last 4 weeks. I dont even want to write them in the open. LOl

but mad props to you shelby and mainevent for getting to that condition I now know what you went through.

Its definitely not a good feeling......it usually hits me about 3 weeks out. In my mind though, thats where you need (mentally and physically) to go in that kind of shape.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear