over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats Steve Kuclo 2011 MR USA

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Have to give a big congrats to my boy Steve Kuclo "The Fireman" for bringing it in at the USA tonight. Over all winner in the SHW and finally won his pro card.

About time! Can't wait to see the pics from the show.

front and back of Kuclo and Morel

Attachments

• Kuclo.jpg
    Kuclo.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6,947
  • Kuclo2.jpg
    Kuclo2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,591
4th place in the SHW shocked me Audrius Jegelevicius never heard of him before but damn that is one big boy

4th place in the SHW shocked me Audrius Jegelevicius never heard of him before but damn that is one big boy

he won the Jr. USA's a month or so ago....biiig boy for sure

glad Steve took it though, Juan will have to wait till Nationals to take it.

Im also glad Tamer & De La Rosa got their card too

he won the Jr. USA's a month or so ago....biiig boy for sure

glad Steve took it though, Juan will have to wait till Nationals to take it.

Im also glad Tamer & De La Rosa got their card too
I think juan is doing north americans (doesn't make sense to me since you have to win the whole freaking show to get the card). he def. should do nationals instead, he would def. be the favorite to take the SHW class unless he comes in really off, he's got fantastic shape over the other super heavy's.

Kuclo looked great and depending on the field at the Dallas Europa, he might actually get an Olympia qualification.

2 more weeks to get a little more crisp and compete in his home town(well, where he lives/works now anyway), would be a great couple weeks for Steve.

juan holds his own for sure. this guy was a heavy last year, now he moves inot shw and is about 15 pounds lighter i believe than steve and looks the same size as steve.

i think delorosa could have been more conditioned but man that is a lot of muscle on that frame.

juan holds his own for sure. this guy was a heavy last year, now he moves inot shw and is about 15 pounds lighter i believe than steve and looks the same size as steve.

i think delorosa could have been more conditioned but man that is a lot of muscle on that frame.

Delarosa was definitely off but even his off wins that class...i like him a lot, seems like a cool laid back guy in all his interviews.

Juan is a beast and has ridiculous shape, it is only a matter of time before he turns pro

AWESOME!!!...so glad for Steve:headbang:

You aren't kidding!!! He was freakin enormous!!! Made Kuclo look small. But, Kuclo brought the total package...it was definitely his show! I was there last night...one hell of a show!!!

I met Steve at my gym doing a photo shoot. Super nice guy!

Couldn't be happier for him.

CG

I think juan is doing north americans (doesn't make sense to me since you have to win the whole freaking show to get the card). he def. should do nationals instead, he would def. be the favorite to take the SHW class unless he comes in really off, he's got fantastic shape over the other super heavy's.

Juan is doing the NA and I think he can win the whole show.

Juan is doing the NA and I think he can win the whole show.
O he can def. win the whole show, my point was i just think nationals would be the easier of the routes to the pro card. at nationals he just has to overcome the superheavy class. at NA's he has to overcome EVERY class winner along with any freaks from Canada and Mexico :(

Steve looked great, great and probably his best conditioning yet. Congrats to Tamer as well, the dude looked incredible.

Congrats to Steve...I remember back when he was competing as a teen!

anyone got pics or vids of this guy recently? i onyl saw him in 2009 and 2010 and FML he was a monster

O he can def. win the whole show, my point was i just think nationals would be the easier of the routes to the pro card. at nationals he just has to overcome the superheavy class. at NA's he has to overcome EVERY class winner along with any freaks from Canada and Mexico :(

USA's are definitively much tougher to win your card at!

That guys back is a freak of nature. Its almost like his back is double muscled....its insane looking

Attachments

• JB5_1041wtmk_EKFOBZLZYJ.jpg
    JB5_1041wtmk_EKFOBZLZYJ.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,347
  • JB5_1039wtmk_RTTIUPVJGX.jpg
    JB5_1039wtmk_RTTIUPVJGX.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
he looks sick. hope he can pack on more but keep the nice look without making him get the box look that they talk about so much

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws