over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Results

Johnny Ringo

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
First I want to thank everyone for their Support and input .. I had a FN Blast doing my first show Sat.. I will post more thougts and experiances later.. couple funny events you would never expect unless you are in the Battle.. lol

I am 50yrs old competed in my first contest.. less than 1 year ago had hip replacment surg and this became my motivation to do a contest..

Here are my Results

4th in Heavy Open
5th Masters
5th Novice was beat for 4th by tiebreaker

Very Pleased overall for my first show.. The level of comp was Amazing for a small local show.. My Legs and lack of conditioning killed me.. but I had a Blast.. Meeting some Great Guys and just being caught up on stage.. I felt i had a Great Stage presence and posing was strong and getting better as time went on...

The Overall winner 23yrs old is a Freak... and looked like a National Lever Comp... He also Won the Novce.. LOL... Watch for this kid....

Probably obvious in pics who i am but in case.

Front Bicep.. Far Left.. Rear Double Bicep Middle in Blk

I'm Fired up for a Great Offseason to get me some Wheels.. and bring a much better conditioned pkg next season...

Tks again

Johnny Ringo

Attachments

• IMG_7390.jpg
    IMG_7390.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_7380.jpg
    IMG_7380.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_7382.jpg
    IMG_7382.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 448
AWESOME..!

WELCOME TO THE COMPETITIVE 50+ CLUB :D
It is definately an elite group of guys that still get up there beyond 50.
I hope to be there someday too buddy
CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER..!

Your back is crazy!

It is great you had so much fun :headbang:

Well now you have the bug! I'll bet you will compete every year for a long time. I'm really glad you had fun and enjoyed the whole process. I predict you will build the legs up now and come back and do even better next time! It lookd to me like you were very competitive in the lineup.

Great job. You obviously worked very hard to get to where you are. You should be in an advertisement for hip replacements. Only 12 months post surgery????Your legs are like Tom Platz.

Tks for the Comments.. I will post more experiances that i can reflect on during the whole prep and contest day soon..

One Funny Story.. During the Mandatories in Heavies.. The Guy next to me did half the Mandatories in his Flops till he realized it and kicked them off!.. That was funny... We looked at each other and Both Laughed..

JR

Attachments

• IMG_7353.JPG
    IMG_7353.JPG
    259.7 KB · Views: 412
Congratulations bro!!! I agree, you were very competitive and that was only your first show and you just had hip replacement? Damn!!! Heed to you brother!

Good job man. Every year will get easier. Take full advantage of this offseason!

you got in the best shape of your life man and did something that only maybe one percent of all people do bro... good work!

1- it always puts a smile on my face when I hear someone went and had fun in a contest instead of the usual 'having your war face on and going to battle'...LOL

2- screw the "you look great for 50" crap... you put 25 year old 'bodybuilders' to shame my friend! amazing physique! and just so you know, you look A LOT younger than 50. very good skin for someone that age.

3- your legs were ok, but once you know you had hip replacement surgery, you can throw that comment out the window... your legs look great! although not big and defined enough, they still flow nicely with your body!

4- I never commented before on your "x week/days out" threads because the pics were always taken around 2 micrometers away from your body! LOL... that washes away a lot of definition, and it takes a lot away from how you really look! when i saw these pics, you really blew my mind! lemme show you an example of what i'm talking about... that most muscular pic you posted above? yeah, the pic is blown up way too large and was taken from way too close for someone to really realize how good you looked in that pose... here, shrinking it down will give the illusion of "being there" and seeing how you really looked when you were on stage

better? :D
JRmm.jpeg

Gotta agree with above Comment bro....seeing your weeks out pictures you looked good, but damn real surprised when i saw these, you held your own for sure....im still trying to get round having fun at a contest...i get so nervous and in a zone and end up just depressing myself...anyways...well done brother, bigger and better next year!

congrats bro!! you did you really good and liek others said throw the over 50 comment out the window you look better then most 20 year olds bro so keep you head up man you look awesome!!

well done JR, you did it and you should be well proud of your showing. Keep at it and enjoy the bug mate. Looking forward to seeing your progress :)

Nice job!

Hip replacement surgery. That must have sucked. What did the surgeon say about being able to train legs hard?

I thought you looked darn good onstage, Johnny R.! :cool:

Tks everyone... JT, Doc has left it up to me.. Its Full steam ahead this offseason on Project Legs.... Looking forward to some Real Wheels next season...

The Support and encouragement here has been amazing.. Esp from those that know what it takes to get on stage.. Again much appreciated

JR

Hey JR, great job!

Great job...

Nice JR... very impressive.

You did great my friend! You should be proud of your accomplishments!
Mike

First I want to thank everyone for their Support and input .. I had a FN Blast doing my first show Sat.. I will post more thougts and experiances later.. couple funny events you would never expect unless you are in the Battle.. lol

I am 50yrs old competed in my first contest.. less than 1 year ago had hip replacment surg and this became my motivation to do a contest..

Here are my Results

4th in Heavy Open
5th Masters
5th Novice was beat for 4th by tiebreaker

Very Pleased overall for my first show.. The level of comp was Amazing for a small local show.. My Legs and lack of conditioning killed me.. but I had a Blast.. Meeting some Great Guys and just being caught up on stage.. I felt i had a Great Stage presence and posing was strong and getting better as time went on...

The Overall winner 23yrs old is a Freak... and looked like a National Lever Comp... He also Won the Novce.. LOL... Watch for this kid....

Probably obvious in pics who i am but in case.

Front Bicep.. Far Left.. Rear Double Bicep Middle in Blk

I'm Fired up for a Great Offseason to get me some Wheels.. and bring a much better conditioned pkg next season...

Tks again

Johnny Ringo

Right on, Mike! JR worked really hard for this and am glad his hard work was rewarded. Congrats and respect! Next year, Masters Nats!

Great Work!

You did it bro, You look amazing. Keep competing that you look great! nicely done...

:D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311