over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple of pics... DrG

drgoodbody

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Figured I'd finally post a couple pics - my wife snapped these in our kitchen... nothing but the best in "pro photography" for my bud's at PM... LMAO! :p

Oh, and I always feel small and fat, so no need to tell me that...

DrG

Last edited:
You look small and fat - just like I do (or at least feel) :)

Nice delts and quads. What are you're stats?

xcelbeyond said:
What are you're stats?

36 years old, 200 lbs, 5'10"

Biceps 16.5" (grow very slowly, started at 12.5" about 5 years ago)
Chest 46"
Waist 32"
Quads 26" (at biggest)

Heaviest I've been is 227, but was very fat. Like being 200 lbs, very fit weight for me. Goal is to add about 10 lbs of muscle, no hurry though to do it. BTW, being a monster (obvious juicer) is bad for my business - and since the money is extremely good, I can't bulk up too much.

lookin nice

you and i have a very similar frame. nice athletic shape. imoa thats better than being too huge. i also feel like crap at 220-225. its too much

Great work man...to put 4 inches on your arm and have the consistency of training to do it is an achievement.

As a side note...we spend so much time worrying about not offending or being prejudice towards people who are over weight or obese yet no one seems to consider the prejudice that a muscular person (bodybuilder/power lifter) receives.

Imagine losing a job because you are too buff :confused:

Thank you Ric!

Ric you are right on about prejudice. I run a practice group for a consulting firm and deal with senior executives at major corporations on a daily basis. These are 50-60 yo white men typically with guts and no visible muscle. I've actually had these guys tell me things like "looks like you workout... don't get too big, it doesn't look good, ok". Often because I work for them, and they are older than me (the father-syndrome), they feel the right to tell me shit like this. What I want to say is "or what, you'll fire me and my firm... go ahead, I'd love to sue your ass for discrimination and retire" So I can tell you first hand, muscle = dumbass = wrong image with these morons.

Geez, glad they don't read these boards!

DrG

Sorry to hear that because I know it can be discouraging not in that you will not pursue your physique goals but just that it is a negative thought that you have to cope with daily.

Also, I have noticed some women feel VERY comfortable (especially in the work place) in making a comment about a man's physique especially if he is in a mass gain program or say a couple weeks out from a contest:

Oh, your too big...you look bloated....your neck is too thick...you walk funny...I dont like guys too big

or

You look tired....you look too veiny...too muscly..I dont like muscle

Now...imagine going up to a woman on your job and telling her:

your hair is ugly, you look bloated, that arse is too flabby and big and that cellulite has got to go?

HA ! :D

Last edited:
either you don't get out much or your work environment is the most professional place, but men do talk to women like that even with discrimination laws hovering over their heads. Women have been treated like that since the beginning of time and at least my job will still be treated like that. Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think that guys getting harassed about their looks is such a big deal. Where I work women get told to lose weight, their too old, they need bigger breasts..etc., men get told the same thing. WAH, WAH, WAH! As far as being told you're too big, veiny or whatever, everybody gets picked on. Imagine someone not getting a job because of their color, sex, age, or especially now sexual lifestyle. At least your can stop training and get smaller, these other people can't change thier race, sexuality..etc. Quit your bitching and be happy that you're in such good shape.

Hey man looking good nice work and nicer kitchen lol , bring up those arms now , hows the back look?

THE GOOD DOCTOR!

I LIKE THE SHOULDER TO WAIST DIFFERENTIAL...GOOD SHAPED BODYPARTS!

KEEPING IN MIND THE LIMITS YOU'VE PLACED ON YOURSELF DUE TO JOB CONSIDERATIONS....I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. THE ONLY THING I'D DO DIFFERENT IS SAY SCREW IT FOR A WHILE...GET BIG AND FAT...THEN GET BACK DOWN TO WHAT YOU WEIGH RIGHT NOW ONLY SHREDDED!! HAHAHA........IN CLOTHES YOU'LL LOOK SMALLER.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131