over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CPAP and masks for sale, cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill tell you that C-pap saved my life.
I felt sick, dizzy, brain fog, anxiety, and memory loss for almost 2 years and had no idea what was wrong with me, until i got diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.
Dr. told me if i don't get on c-pap i have a 50% chanse of getting heart attack in the next few years.

Now after almost a year on it, i feel great, refreshed every morning, memory is back to normal, skin color is better, i feel great, feel young again.

So if anyone needs one, jump on this deal....

Ill tell you that C-pap saved my life.
I felt sick, dizzy, brain fog, anxiety, and memory loss for almost 2 years and had no idea what was wrong with me, until i got diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.
Dr. told me if i don't get on c-pap i have a 50% chanse of getting heart attack in the next few years.

Now after almost a year on it, i feel great, refreshed every morning, memory is back to normal, skin color is better, i feel great, feel young again.

So if anyone needs one, jump on this deal....

Wow almost exactly what I was feeling for the last few years...it was a real mind fuck...always wondering "is it the gear?, are my doses too high?,is my cns burned out from lifting too much?are my carbs too low?". It was crazy. That first night I slept with the cpap machine I woke up clear-headed and refreshed for the first time in years. Quality of life has drasticaly improved.

I'm going to be getting a sleep study soon. I think my insurance will cover most of it. If not, I'll hit you up. I think there's a good chance I have sleep apnea since I have a lot of the symptoms. I'm really fed up with the fatigue now. I can't function like this anymore.

Did you guys have to spend 2 days for your sleep study? I'm hoping I can getting everything diagnosed by the end of the month.

I'm going to be getting a sleep study soon. I think my insurance will cover most of it. If not, I'll hit you up. I think there's a good chance I have sleep apnea since I have a lot of the symptoms. I'm really fed up with the fatigue now. I can't function like this anymore.

Did you guys have to spend 2 days for your sleep study? I'm hoping I can getting everything diagnosed by the end of the month.

Mine was just one night, Ive heard of people being asked to come back for 2 which sucks because its expensive as hell and annoying. Insurance covers most of the sleep study but you still have to pay some (usually, like deductible). Same with the hardware and stuff. When all is said and done, you're going to likely spend more than what I have priced here. But then you have a legit "RX" for the device too and can visit the doc about it, etc. I mean if you have good insurance its wiser to go that route. But if you dont, this is a good way to get relief without all the other fluff. I never had to "fine tune" my pressures with the Doc in the time I used the CPAP. The settings its on now are pretty average for most people, not too high and not too low. But it also auto adjusts for you (thats the A-flex part). I think the pressure settings are just like max thresholds. Only my other BiPAP machine needed some adjusting after initial threshold settings because its more complex and I was getting air pushed into stomach.

Last edited:
I was prescribed one, but I needed so much support I couldnt tolerate it. They had me go home on 17 over 15 lol. I had gastric insufflation soooo damn bad. I would wake up and just fart air for minutes at a time and it made my stomach feel horrible. They reduced the setting some and it was the same thing.

The way it works is cpap is one pressure and its there all the time. So if you are on cpap of 10cmh2o, that pressure never changes and its used to Stent your aiways open. If after that you still have a hard time moving air or are still collapsing your airways, they will try bipap. What that does is ADD pressure on top of the cpap when you breath in. So you still exhale against the cpap, but when you breath in you get more pressure.
This is not correct. With a bipap the pressure DROPS on exhale. That's one of the main benefits. Some people need an inspiratory pressure so high they can't breathe against it so the bipap drops it on exhale, from say 16 to 12. I am near the upper end of CPAP capability. My pressure was 20 and even that only got me down to 8-12 AHI. I've found some mask liners that stopped leaks, so now I'm around 1-3 AHI with a setting of 18.

Btw, I use a Swift X Nano nasal mask with a Pad a Cheek liner.
Guys, that is a great deal he's offering. You can buy masks and other stuff on cpap.com

Btw, I use a Swift X Nano nasal mask with a Pad a Cheek liner.
Guys, that is a great deal he's offering. You can buy masks and other stuff on cpap.com
I have a pack of the cheek pad liners you speak of I will include these. If you prefer the full mask and have any leaks during sleep (beard, etc), that's what these help with. This package has it all boys.

This is not correct. With a bipap the pressure DROPS on exhale. That's one of the main benefits. Some people need an inspiratory pressure so high they can't breathe against it so the bipap drops it on exhale, from say 16 to 12. I am near the upper end of CPAP capability. My pressure was 20 and even that only got me down to 8-12 AHI. I've found some mask liners that stopped leaks, so now I'm around 1-3 AHI with a setting of 18.
I just re read that. We said the same thing. Since I had to meet my deductible and even then not everything was covered 100% I was out almost $2K getting started.

Last edited:
I just re read that. We said the same thing. Since I had to meet my deductible and even then not everything was covered 100% I was out almost $2K getting started.

This is exactly why I'm trying to help a PM member out and sell this cheaply. Shit is expensive if your insurance isn't right.

If i still see this up in a week I'll be sending you the money good sir. Been needing one for a while I think it's about time that I finally get one.

can you buy your own cpap machine and set it for auto? I have a machine that's covered thru my insurance but I think it sucks, piece of shit never gives me enough air. I am at the point I don't care what it costs. I don't want to go thru my insurance because they cover cheap stuff. does anyone know where to buy a good one, don't care about price

My c-pap adjusts itself constantly to whatever pressure I need with every breath.

BIG A can you tell me what kind you use? or the exact machine, I want the one you have lol. I would appreciate any info, thank you

BIG A can you tell me what kind you use? or the exact machine, I want the one you have lol. I would appreciate any info, thank you

Phillips Respironics REMStar Auto A-flex System One 60 Series

**broken link removed**

Phillips Respironics REMStar Auto A-flex System One 60 Series

**broken link removed**

Thanks so much, i appreciate it:headbang:

Yes, the minerals are what gets it dirty. Distilled for cleaning and filling only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner