over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

crazy night

royal

Registered
I had my 2008 dodge truck & (cargo trailer gym on wheels stolen) while i was on my drill site,myself & some crew members chased the fucker down
He entered an acerage & he was just getting out of the truck when i jumped
out the rig managers truck & the sub human gut eater ran in the house(just before we drove in there the rig manager said i hope nobody has a gun in the house)well out cames the crack head home dweller, not the gut eater, with a rifle.So the rig manager & 2 of his crew members ran down the driveway,i went around another vehicle that was in the yard & headed towards my equipment & he put his focus on me.So i was standing by my drivers door & he threatens to BLOW MY GUTS OUT.He made the mistake of coming to close & putting the gun in my stomach.So i disarmed him.And while this was going on another person from the dwelling & the gut eater, fucked off in another vehichle.But the name of the gut eater was given to me & relayed to the local police.I know some of the words i use for explaining some people might seem offensive but i work hard for my belonings.Yes im venting & my gym was in shambles weights every where even though every thing is bolted down for travel .My wife just took my truck in for estimates but my trailer gym is good to go after i replace the power cords for heat & lights & cleaning it up.

SHit bro, that was a close call but at least you got your shit back. I am like you. I hate thieves of any kind. I think they should all be put on a deserted island and just leave them there.

ISNT THAT HOW THEY STARED AUSTRALIA HAHAHAHAHAAHH

ISNT THAT HOW THEY STARED AUSTRALIA HAHAHAHAHAAHH
Now Now. They aren't all criminals here, just most of em...........LOL
But I'm from USA so..............................??????

old fella thanks for responding & you have always been helpfull when i ask questions.I have never seen you flame anyone, you are very proffesional,
you are looking very good for an experiened weight trainer
you are top knotch.i do searches before i ever ask questions but i dont get what im looking for.oh people are predictable,getting face to face gun is a long story to explain.

i would have smacked him with the rifel after u got it away from him...

glad your ok though!

whats a "gut eater" lol

i would have smacked him with the rifel after u got it away from him...

glad your ok though!

whats a "gut eater" lol

Man! It sounds like a good name for a horror movie!!!:)

That is a crazy story though! Glad you're alive my friend! -StOrY

glad u got it back man...wow ida beat tha shit outta that guy till the cops came or my hands got tired..what a piece of trash

Wow man, glad you're still here. Hope those "gut eaters" do some good time.

Hmmm, theft, asault, and firearm offenses... should get put away for some time.

Scary situation, definately a story to tell your grandchildren.

Only thing that sucks is if they are put away they get free heat,cable,food,bed,weight room,pool tables and so on. Criminals are treated better then any law abiding citizen. Anyways good thing he didn't pull the trigger from the house and you're still alive. I can't stand thieves.

We've had about $15,000 stolen from my farm the last 5 months. The crackheads are taking to a crack dealer that is trading crack for the stuff (well, we're pretty sure this is what's happening from what some people are telling us) but the word is among LEO's that there is a much larger investigation going on this dealer, so the locals aren't doing anything:mad: :mad:

Fla Dept of Ag has a Law Enforcement arm and they've installed surveillance video where my equipment is, but so far nothing.

I hate a thief, and between meth and crack, the junkies are getting more brazen, so i now carry heat (.357), just in case those junkies decide to get froggy... Kinda scary out there these days

We've had about $15,000 stolen from my farm the last 5 months. The crackheads are taking to a crack dealer that is trading crack for the stuff (well, we're pretty sure this is what's happening from what some people are telling us) but the word is among LEO's that there is a much larger investigation going on this dealer, so the locals aren't doing anything:mad: :mad:

That's crazy man, makes me wonder what LE could do if they removed a few more officers from hormone cases and focused on the hard drugs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws