advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting cutting cycle and upcoming fall bulk.

These are solid cycles with a lot of firepower. I would not drop NPP for tren at 10 weeks during a bulk though buts that’s just me.

I’m interested to hear how your estrogen feels on test/Npp/eq. Since NPP increases testosterone to estrogen conversion while EQ blocks testosterone to estrogen conversion by competing for aromtase. I remember 750 Test 550
NPP being the most Estrogenic cycle even with pharmaceutical adex and caber. Maybe EQ helps I haven’t stacked all 3.

sounds like you’ve already been doing a fair amount of reading

i don’t take metformin either. I use r- ala or ala, dihydroberberine
While I have the "whatever it takes" attitude to get huge as possible, I always like to know exactly what I'm putting into my body and what it does to me. Obviously chasing extreme size and health start to go opposite directions, but I want to harm mitigate as much as I can while doing large amounts of PEDs. Can't ever do enough reading imo.

How do you like those two together? I see a lot of products with one of those two and a plethora of other things but those seem to be the most efficacious ingredients and I'll probably save money buying the two separate.

750-1200 test
400-600 npp ( going to swap out the npp for 300-400 Tren a after about 10-12 weeks)
600 eq
Lantus (30-50iu)
Gh (4-6iu)

well i’ve derailed this shit enough, here’s my take-

test dose is good, although i usually start at the highest dose i know i can handle without issue, then increase if able

not a huge fan of NPP, prefer deca because you can take more at one time without sides. Beneficial if you’re prone to missing scheduled injections or inject less frequently than EOD. I would do 900 deca

prefer bold cyp to eq , probably @ 800 in this scenario

lantus and gh dose are kinda subjective

would add a fast acting insulin if you really want to get the most out of this. At least around workout

after you stop the anavar, i’d take 4wks off and reset w synthergine then start another oral. Not sure what your preferences are

While I have the "whatever it takes" attitude to get huge as possible, I always like to know exactly what I'm putting into my body and what it does to me. Obviously chasing extreme size and health start to go opposite directions, but I want to harm mitigate as much as I can while doing large amounts of PEDs. Can't ever do enough reading imo.

How do you like those two together? I see a lot of products with one of those two and a plethora of other things but those seem to be the most efficacious ingredients and I'll probably save money buying the two separate.
I have them separate, been taking them for quite a while. Dihydroberberine @ 200mg 3x a day, r-ala @ 200mg or ala @ 600mg with nearly every meal

well i’ve derailed this shit enough, here’s my take-

test dose is good, although i usually start at the highest dose i know i can handle without issue, then increase if able

not a huge fan of NPP, prefer deca because you can take more at one time without sides. Beneficial if you’re prone to missing scheduled injections or inject less frequently than EOD. I would do 900 deca

prefer bold cyp to eq , probably @ 800 in this scenario

lantus and gh dose are kinda subjective

would add a fast acting insulin if you really want to get the most out of this. At least around workout

after you stop the anavar, i’d take 4wks off and reset w synthergine then start another oral. Not sure what your preferences are

What do you like better from bold cyp as opposed to EQ?

Is there going to be a cruise between the two phases?
Any particular reason to pick NPP and Tren Ace instead of Deca and Tren E in this (20-24 weeks?) blast?
You plan on using Lantus on a daily basis the whole run?
Just a few extra info before making any actual consideration.
Yes. There will be a cruise in between. I’m in the cutting cycle I listed now. I’ve been cutting for about 10 weeks so far. And will continue to do so til early July. Then I’m going to cruise for a little while. Get bloods then blast with my offseason cycle I personally prefer Npp over deca. I feel I get less sides (mental sides, water retention etc) and I just overall grow better. Tren a I feel hits harder and faster and if I experience sides I can drop the dose fast or drop the compound completely and it will be out of my system quickly. I’m thinking about running Lantus daily yes. Then humalog just training days after training.

2mg Adex a week? Wow, how’s that goin so far??? What’s your estrogen numbers like running that much?

Cage
Haven’t gotten bloods since bumping it up to 2mg a week. I just recently bumped it up from 1mg.

I’m on the cut cycle
Now and have been for about 10 weeks. Yes once I reach my target body fat level I am for sure going to cruise trt before starting my offseason blast.
My two cents... For what it's worth...

I assume you want to stay dry during this cut. Otherwise I'd recommend a low dose of DNP and GH.

Once you reach your target body fat, why not lower the doses a little bit to maintain the look throughout the summer, and then say between August and September take 6-8 weeks off completely, just some HCG or low dose TRT, to let your body resensitize, as well as to create a little "health phase" for your body to recoup.

Then when you go back to bulking, it's more about getting protein through the roof (try to get 400g/day if you can) and progressive overload in the gym, then it is about combining a bunch of different drugs. Just blasting a bunch of test would be good.

View attachment 176079

Then why don’t YOU do that and let him do what he wants

oh wait, almost forgot, you DON’T GROW

you just tread water and project your obvious fear of being a fat boy AGAIN onto everyone else
Oh yeah. I gotta grow lol. I also put on a little fat in the off-season. Why doesn’t majority of guys understand it’s almost necessary to do this to add any amount of considerable muscle mass?like this past winter I got up to around 252lbs. Now I’m 220

the cycle is good, personally I would raise the dose of EQ to 800/1000mg; I would avoid using Lantus every day but only on the day when I go to train the lacking muscle; I would introduce Humalog/Novorapid instead, in the pre and post workout

this is what I would do, some might disagree
I may do that

I don’t know why everyone trying to change his cycle. It’s preference

Your cycle looks solid

You must like tren. I don’t blame you. I used to run it year around

Your cycle looks solid

Do you think the longer you stay on tren the side effects start to diminish? Some guy who was on tren for 12 years at 600mg claimed all the nasty side effects eventually just go away.

Yes. There will be a cruise in between. I’m in the cutting cycle I listed now. I’ve been cutting for about 10 weeks so far. And will continue to do so til early July. Then I’m going to cruise for a little while. Get bloods then blast with my offseason cycle I personally prefer Npp over deca. I feel I get less sides (mental sides, water retention etc) and I just overall grow better. Tren a I feel hits harder and faster and if I experience sides I can drop the dose fast or drop the compound completely and it will be out of my system quickly. I’m thinking about running Lantus daily yes. Then humalog just training days after training.
Gotcha. Keep an eye on your blood glucose and HbA1.
You may not start the Lantus right away, there will most likely be a massive weight and size rebound anyway once you bump up calories after a serious cut.
Best of luck 👍

Your cycle looks solid

In my numerous years in the game I’ve ran almost every compound there is but the last time ran Tren before now was years ago and only ran it a couple weeks because of the sides. This is only my second time using it and I’m using it for my cut right now. But my body is changing almost by the damn day so I was thinking if it can help like this in a calorie deficit Imagine what it can do when I’m bulking. So that’s why I’m going to run it this fall/winter.

Gotcha. Keep an eye on your blood glucose and HbA1.
You may not start the Lantus right away, there will most likely be a massive weight and size rebound anyway once you bump up calories after a serious cut.
Best of luck 👍
Thanks brother !!

sounds like you’ve already been doing a fair amount of reading

i don’t take metformin either. I use r- ala or ala, dihydroberberine

Not on paper looking for personal use, how much better is Dihydro than regular berberine?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member