over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle advice

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
Currently Running a clean bulk
Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
NPP/Deca blend 540/wk 1-12

In June will switch to a 20 wk cut over the summer.
Test E/C 400-600/wk
EQ 400/wk

GH 2ius/ed year round

Got 15ml of Tren E 200, 25ml Primo 200 and a bunch of winstrol would like to add it to the cycle.
How would you add it?
10 wks Tren E 300/wk vs 15 wks at 200/wk?
Primo at 400 for 12 wks or 300 for 17 wks? etc.
Figure I'll finish with 6-8 wks with oral winny @50mg ed

What do you think, with the primo & tren, low dose long duration or short blasts?
It is possible to order more Tren or Primo if needed.

I would prob do the tren e at 250 a week and primo for estrogen control for the 20 weeks.

I did test 525, primo 600, tren e 250 with no sides for 20 weeks. Cholesterol was a little low but to be expected.

Have u used primo or tren e or eq before?

Currently Running a clean bulk
Test E 500mg/wk 1-12
NPP/Deca blend 540/wk 1-12

In June will switch to a 20 wk cut over the summer.
Test E/C 400-600/wk
EQ 400/wk

GH 2ius/ed year round

Got 15ml of Tren E 200, 25ml Primo 200 and a bunch of winstrol would like to add it to the cycle.
How would you add it?
10 wks Tren E 300/wk vs 15 wks at 200/wk?
Primo at 400 for 12 wks or 300 for 17 wks? etc.
Figure I'll finish with 6-8 wks with oral winny @50mg ed

What do you think, with the primo & tren, low dose long duration or short blasts?
It is possible to order more Tren or Primo if needed.
Stats??

No prob.
Age 50, first cycle 19, weight 224, bf ~15/16% (hard to say what's fat and what's deca bloat)
Used to run 2 cycles a year, now I just run a bulk in early spring and switch to a long cut through the summer then take 3-4 months off in the winter for recepors to reset, joints to repair, etc.
Training 5x week, fasted cardio 6x week (stationary bike/walk/etc)
Bulk cals 3800-4500+ depending on training day and how the bulk is going.
Protein@ 1.5/lb fats and carbs also flexible depending on training on that day.
Cutting cals @3500-2800 slowly cut back from bulking. Cutting carbs, more fats and pro @ 1.5/lb

One more note, I'll change the cycle in June so I do have time to order more Tren E, etc.

Do you compete? Just wondering based on what your running.

Do you compete? Just wondering based on what your running.
No, but... how do I put this...? My wife and I are on camera in the summer, kind of like MTV beach party/reality show (not main just extras on the dance floor, background, etc.), in a tank top/swim suit and need to look sharp.

If your pushing 16 why not begin the cut sooner?

If your pushing 16 why not begin the cut sooner?
Dude, that is a totally legit question.
This goes back to my origional question of how would you run the amount of Tren and Primo I have, low and slow or blast it? I took off too much time last winter so I'm trying to do a smart bulk now, moderate surplus of cals with fasted cardio, GH & T3. But I need to build more mass before I start cutting, I know I'll look much better if I start my cut at 235 rather than starting my cut at 224.
Looking in the mirror I want to blast the Tren and get results fast, but my brain is telling me to go low and slow.
What would you do? I'm also half thinking to order more Tren and run it higher for a longer period.

Dude, that is a totally legit question.
This goes back to my origional question of how would you run the amount of Tren and Primo I have, low and slow or blast it? I took off too much time last winter so I'm trying to do a smart bulk now, moderate surplus of cals with fasted cardio, GH & T3. But I need to build more mass before I start cutting, I know I'll look much better if I start my cut at 235 rather than starting my cut at 224.
Looking in the mirror I want to blast the Tren and get results fast, but my brain is telling me to go low and slow.
What would you do? I'm also half thinking to order more Tren and run it higher for a longer period.
My goals aren't size but always to be lean so it's different for me. I know at 50 your probably wanting to stay healthy so I wouldn't let bf get up to 16. Me personally I'd aim to get as lean as possible and when you grow try to stay under 12 percent using a smaller surplus. When you do think you've put on too much fat, a few weeks of dieting should get you back where you want to be rather than a long cut.

Bulk and cut never worked for me but again I'm almost 40 not looking to put on any size. I think the drug choices are secondary to overall approach and calories. I just use test + 1 other compound, usually mast or tren when trying to stay lean, npp or anadrol when I push more.

My goals aren't size but always to be lean so it's different for me. I know at 50 your probably wanting to stay healthy so I wouldn't let bf get up to 16. Me personally I'd aim to get as lean as possible and when you grow try to stay under 12 percent using a smaller surplus. When you do think you've put on too much fat, a few weeks of dieting should get you back where you want to be rather than a long cut.

Bulk and cut never worked for me but again I'm almost 40 not looking to put on any size. I think the drug choices are secondary to overall approach and calories. I just use test + 1 other compound, usually mast or tren when trying to stay lean, npp or anadrol when I push more.
👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿 I agree 👍🏿

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner