over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Bloodwork back

fasterthenyoo

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Some high part/top of the range, some low, most within normal. Only posting those that were out of range.

RBC - 5.92 (range 4.14-5.80)
RDW - 15.5 (range 12.3-15.4)
Neutrophils Absolute - 7.2 (range 1.4-7.0)
Potassium - 5.4 (range 3.5-5.2)
Alkaline Phosphatase - 35 (range 39-117)
ALT (SGPT) - 58 (range 0-44)

This was 2 days before the end of a test/tren/mast (300/300/300) cycle (injected day before bloods done) and two weeks after stopping 50mg var.

EDIT - above is only liver/kidney testing. No cholesterol or anything else checked at this time.

kind of weird your potassium is high, usually potassium in the body is tightly regulated

how did the cycle go?

kind of weird your potassium is high, usually potassium in the body is tightly regulated

how did the cycle go?

Yeah was wondering about the potassium. Read that it happens fairly often where blood is damaged during draw or even during transport and it can cause the potassium to leak and show high. I have another set of scheduled bloodwork in about 4 weeks and will see what it looks like then.

Cycle was good. Could have utilized it better/smarter but I am happy with the changes that I see.

Curious as to why you didn’t get lipids checked?

Seems like a pretty pointless blood analysis otherwise...

Did you get tested first thing in the morning? That can often make things higher as people are most dehydrated then. I usually like to have 2-3 glasses of water then wait at least an hour preferably 2 before testing.

Did you get tested first thing in the morning? That can often make things higher as people are most dehydrated then. I usually like to have 2-3 glasses of water then wait at least an hour preferably 2 before testing.

Sort of. Up at 4:30am to go to gym. Testing was at about 9am.

Yeah was wondering about the potassium. Read that it happens fairly often where blood is damaged during draw or even during transport and it can cause the potassium to leak and show high. I have another set of scheduled bloodwork in about 4 weeks and will see what it looks like then.

Cycle was good. Could have utilized it better/smarter but I am happy with the changes that I see.
usually anabolic steroids do increase potassium levels as well, its not too high to be honest

If the RBCs were damaged during the blood draw, the chem-analyzer would have automatically tagged the sample as "HEMOLYZED" while also providing a spuriously elevated K+ level.

Thought for food...or is food for thought? Meh. For all intents and purposes, if a character in a fictional novel is going to get the most basic bloodwork, this character would have blood for a Fasting lipid panel, a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP), and a Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/differential.

Well done for getting BW done, but you've missed the most important bit IMO - cholesterol/lipids.

No double they're completely fucked after Tren and Oxandrolone. Why didn't yo get lipids tested?

Well done for getting BW done, but you've missed the most important bit IMO - cholesterol/lipids.

No double they're completely fucked after Tren and Oxandrolone. Why didn't yo get lipids tested?

Doc said he had some concern with Kidney's during last TRT draw and wanted an in between draw just for that. I believe my Creatinine level was high. My normal testing is next month and they will probably be included on my normal routing testing.

Doc said he had some concern with Kidney's during last TRT draw and wanted an in between draw just for that. I believe my Creatinine level was high. My normal testing is next month and they will probably be included on my normal routing testing.

Educate your doctor on the effects of 17aa orals on lipids. They should be his main concerns. Yes, kidneys and liver too, but they're pretty resilient and will almost always recover just fine. Going months and years with a shit cholesterol panel is going to cause major issues in the long run.

Educate your doctor on the effects of 17aa orals on lipids. They should be his main concerns. Yes, kidneys and liver too, but they're pretty resilient and will almost always recover just fine. Going months and years with a shit cholesterol panel is going to cause major issues in the long run.

Those get drawn every 3 months. That's why January.

Those get drawn every 3 months. That's why January.

So you're going to get them drawn when you're off of Tren and Var and have been for a month or so. Yeah, its going to show a better lipid profile, it may even be fine, but what about getting it tested when you're in the middle of an AAS cycle containing Tren and 17aa orals? It will probably scare the shit out of you and you'll then adjust your doses and AAS choices.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws