over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle question

jbo29

Newbies
I have been using Test and Tren on and off for over a year now. I am trying to get bigger muscle. I work out 4 to 5 times a week in the gym. My question is I was thinking of doing a cycle of :

2cc Test e 250 on Monday
2cc Tren e 200 on Monday

1cc test e 250 on Friday
2cc Tren a 100 on Friday

1cc Dianabolin 50 everyday for 4 weeks

Was just wondering if this would be a good cycle for bulking or if it would be a waste.

I have been using Test and Tren on and off for over a year now. I am trying to get bigger muscle. I work out 4 to 5 times a week in the gym. My question is I was thinking of doing a cycle of :

2cc Test e 250 on Monday
2cc Tren e 200 on Monday

1cc test e 250 on Friday
2cc Tren a 100 on Friday

Was just wondering if this would be a good cycle for bulking or if it would be a waste.

Why tren a once a week. This is fucking all over the place. What are your stats?.should you even be using drugs. What's your training and diet like before you get advice on drugs.

Why tren a once a week. This is fucking all over the place. What are your stats?.should you even be using drugs. What's your training and diet like before you get advice on drugs.

It's not once a week it's Monday and Friday and it's Tren e so it has a longer half life.

That being said, I'm curious what "using it on and off" means. Did you cycle? Did you come off? What doses? Age, height, weight, what are your macros, how many years training, how much mass gained from this year of test and tren?

It's not once a week it's Monday and Friday and it's Tren e so it has a longer half life.

That being said, I'm curious what "using it on and off" means. Did you cycle? Did you come off? What doses? Age, height, weight, what are your macros, how many years training, how much mass gained from this year of test and tren?

It clearly fucking says tren a 100

Attachments

• 20160907_123435.jpg
    20160907_123435.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 140
Maybe he meant to write Tren E for the Friday injections as well?

Why not 1.5cc Mon and Fri to keep blood levels more stable? Have you cycled before?

Tren a half life way too short for once a week...best at something like m-w-f 1cc @100mg. In regards to tren....pick what you're using...Tren enanthate or tren acetate...use one or the other....or if you want to risk using both together then front load with tren a then switch to tren e.....better to choose which you want to use though.

I just noticed something. I'm not flaming you, but you've been a member since 2015 with a total of 4 posts including this question. With that being said....have you researched online example mass cycles because your example needs to be modified?

2cc Test e 250 on Monday
2cc Tren e 200 on Monday

1cc test e 250 on Friday
2cc Tren a 100 on Friday

So how much muscle did you gain so far?

Holy Shit.

I have done about 4 cycles of Tren a 100 and test e 250. I got some good from it. I just have some a lot of tren e and some tren a. Just wondering if that is to much for one week?

Thanks for the help everyone. I will give you some back ground on me. I am 46 years old an in 2012 I had a gastric sleeve because I was about 500 lbs. I am 260 now and have been in my home gym working out for almost 2 years now. As for nutrition I try to eat about 1 to 1 1/2 grams of protein a day.

Breakfast: 4:15am
4 whole Eggs
4 Eggs whites
1 Large Bake potato

Mid morning: 8:00am
2 scoops on protein shake 50 grams

Lunch: 11:30am
14oz baked chicken breast
2 cups of rice

mid afternoon: 2:00pm
2 scoops on protein shake 50 grams

start workout about 3:30pm for about 2 hours.

Dinner: 6:30pm
14oz baked chicken breast
2 cups of rice

There are some days I just can't eat it all but I try to. I am looking to add muscle to take up the loose skin. I do good on the cut diet. Last year I was at 270 and did a bulk cycle of just Test and Tren and got up to 293 and on my cut I went back down to 252 in about a month and a half. I was taken low Test and high Tren with anavar and T3 and did good on it. I just can't get the bulking down. I can lift 340 on bench press over 500 on deadlift and over 500 on squats. I have lots of strength for 46. Just looking for a cycle that will bulk me faster. I am getting a tummy tuck after the first of the year. Thanks for any help.
My BF on Bodybuilding has me at 15%. I have been tracking my progress on their. I think it is a little more but last than 20%.

purely speaking on Tren A....its a very short half life so you need to do it every couple days...For instance...M-W-F. Tren E is a longer half life so you can get away with one injection a week if you absolutely had to.

Well congrats on your weight loss and fitness journey. Now let me break this down for you.
As was stated not much benefit to tren a once a week, it should be dosed at least EOD. Personally I would dose the tren e E3D as well.

Now your real problem here is the food. It's not a horrible diet, but either I'm crazy or your calculations of how much you are eating are WAAAY off. When I plug in exactly what you say you are eating, I get:
Protein: 235
Fat: 17
Carbs: 267
Calories: 2186

This is NOT a lot of food. 14 oz of chicken is a lot in one meal, but your overall intake is small. You aren't even getting 1g/lb for you body weight. If you want to bulk you need to take a second look at your diet and really add in some calories.

The good news is that if you are maintaining 260 lbs on this diet, you should really see some growth when you up your intake.

Well congrats on your weight loss and fitness journey. Now let me break this down for you.
As was stated not much benefit to tren a once a week, it should be dosed at least EOD. Personally I would dose the tren e E3D as well.

Now your real problem here is the food. It's not a horrible diet, but either I'm crazy or your calculations of how much you are eating are WAAAY off. When I plug in exactly what you say you are eating, I get:
Protein: 235
Fat: 17
Carbs: 267
Calories: 2186

This is NOT a lot of food. 14 oz of chicken is a lot in one meal, but your overall intake is small. You aren't even getting 1g/lb for you body weight. If you want to bulk you need to take a second look at your diet and really add in some calories.

The good news is that if you are maintaining 260 lbs on this diet, you should really see some growth when you up your intake.

Well before anyone calls me out I fucked up MY calculations on your food so I feel pretty embarrassed right now. Your protein intake is good, about 354 and Cals are 2913. This is actually a decent amount of food but that's about what I'm eating on my cut. I know everyone is different but I would definitely bring the carbs up.

Hey thanks for the help. I have been trying to eat more but it is hard with my small stomach. I start on a new setup tomorrow that should get me over 3000 calories a day. I am trying to stay as clean with the diet as I can.

Hey thanks for the help. I have been trying to eat more but it is hard with my small stomach. I start on a new setup tomorrow that should get me over 3000 calories a day. I am trying to stay as clean with the diet as I can.

It's not too hard just man just eat more meals per day. Your stomach will get used to it. Trust me I used to eat 5k cal in 3 meals per day. Sometimes even 2. It is doable. But split 4K to 6 meals you got 666 Cals that's like a snack!

ac is a short ester so u inject tren ac about 3-4 times a week, tren en is recommended about 2 times a week.and take care of your diet, good luck bro

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131