over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca is an amazing anabolic....

Agreed. I put deca well ahead of test for muscle building. I am excited to start my next cycle... 1.2g deca and 300mg test... the most deca I have ever done.

deca= 11 times more blood vessels damage than test........ maybe that 1.2h is too much, ¿how long is your cycle?

deca= 11 times more blood vessels damage than test........ maybe that 1.2h is too much, ¿how long is your cycle?

That was in mice at extremely high doses for their body weight.

Last edited:
Think that is progesterone related.

progesterone related, or maybe because nandrolone and 19nor roids has better affinity to androgen receptors and the result is more free testosterone flowing around and can be converted into estrogen. And a higher estrogenic enviroment also can help rising prolactin. I've just discovered that in my last blood results.

It seems like every steroid has it's own dick riding thread

test > deca

I am aware of those studies and yes it's probably wise not to do so much deca. I like to try new things. I have to add though a study comes out and now everyone is anti deca. I would bet my life tren is far worst for the human body than deca but everyone loves tren. Although nothing really compares to tren in regards to results so I can see why. I think the massive amounts of food consumed and bodyweight a lot of guys carry on here is far worst than taking deca once a year. But sure deca only adds to that bodyweight :D I haven't even mentioned the large amounts of dnp and clen some people take either. Long story short deca is an amazing compound but people should use common sense with it just like anything else.

I am aware of those studies and yes it's probably wise not to do so much deca. I like to try new things. I have to add though a study comes out and now everyone is anti deca. I would bet my life tren is far worst for the human body than deca but everyone loves tren. Although nothing really compares to tren in regards to results so I can see why. I think the massive amounts of food consumed and bodyweight a lot of guys carry on here is far worst than taking deca once a year. But sure deca only adds to that bodyweight :D I haven't even mentioned the large amounts of dnp and clen some people take either. Long story short deca is an amazing compound but people should use common sense with it just like anything else.

I really have no worries with deca.... but 1.2g ... maybe is too much ;)
I prefer to use 600 primo + 400 deca + 100mg Test
I do the same with tren: 400mg tren + 600mg primo + 100mg test with good results.

Last edited:
I feel the best on test and deca and it makes my beat up body feel 20 again. Love it! It's just like everything though, moderation is the key. Too much anything can be bad. That being said, easier said than done :D

My first cycle (dr prescribed) was Deca only and had great gains. Then test only, then test + Deca.

Both the deca cycles were great (not that test only wasn't very good)...but deca really works for me. BTW: no libido issues ever for me.

At what dose does the dr prescribe you?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?