over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

decca or equipose

graff

Newbies
i am not sure which to use i will be running it with test cyp at 500mg per week. i was going to go with decca at 400mg per week but have done some reading and not sure which to use now this will be my 2nd cycle and have never used either.
thanks

I'd go with the deca. Eq does very little for me and you need to run it more than 12 weeks. Stick with human products vet gear always make me feel shitty just my 2cc..

There is no substitute for decca. on many levels. stick with that choice combined with the "T" and eat like a starving Ethiopian. youll like the results.:cool:

Bro i prefer EQ all day long over Deca.... Run it 16 weeks and you wont be dissapointed

It all depends what you rlooking for bro. If your leaning more towards balking I would role with the Deca. If your looking to stay alittle leaner than I would take the EQ. Deca tends to bloat you a little more but its great on your joints. Than again EQ has the appetite stimulation so its a hard decision. I think both should be taken for a minimum of 12 weeks

D this time, EQ next time After that, you decide.

deca

im about to start a cycle similar to yours im boing to run deca only because my joints are killing me. for good gains i recomend eq, it always seemed to do more for me

run deca if you're looking for size.

I'm currently using EQ and haven't seen much benefit for the price.

I think EQ may be more useful for advanced bb's as an adjunct. It hasn't done anything for me in comp to deca

best of luck

i have the same problem i dont know if i should run tren next cycle or deca
i wanna drop bf before my next cycle so if im lean enough ill do deca...if not i would use tren

DECA for size, Bold for hardness

All the people i have talked to have done deca durring there building cycles and yes it does do wonders as far as joints! And used bold durring the mid to end when closing in to competition....But if you are looking for overall hardness...THAT chisled look:rolleyes: ? then Bold would be good it does help lean you out a bit and the pump is great!

Like stated above depends on what your goals are, Decca for Size, EQ for leaning out, good stuff and I LOVE EQ. Also, you have to be careful with Decca since it can affect your magic stick "ie" limb d@ck..

i run both at the same time. 400 eq and 400 deca. they work great together. you can even lower that dosage. eq is great for protein synthesis, red blood cell count, and appetite, while deca, well deca is the shit. personally i would not run eq without adding deca. that is how much better it works for me when they are together. and i have ran them both without the other and its just not the same. the synergystic effect is really there. try it.

Decca and test have worked wonders for me. I am on test E 750mg per week, and 450mg decca. This is my 5th week and have already gained over 20lbs of muscle with no water weight. I love this stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG AUT said:
This is my 5th week and have already gained over 20lbs of muscle with no water weight.
Wow. I think you might want to reevaluate that. I'd be willing to bet that .5 to .75 of that is water.

Lip. Would you plese define for me water retention or water weight. I dont' know I thought it had to do with how much subcutaneous water retention and fat that you gain will on certain AAS. Or maybe all the wieght gained has to do with having the right diet and keeping that diet clean. I may be new here to this board but know a small amount of info. concerning AAS.:D

BIG AUT said:
Lip. Would you plese define for me water retention or water weight.
Its pretty easy, go here -> www.google.com or use the search function of the board.

BIG AUT said:
Or maybe all the wieght gained has to do with having the right diet and keeping that diet clean.
Or just maybe it has to do with the physiological response of aromatization and progesterone. Nah, that's ridiculous, its probably you eating clean for 5 weeks.

Chances are you wouldn't be able to make it up a flight of stairs without having some serious cardiovascular issues if you put on 20 lbs of true muscle in 5 weeks. The amount of microvasculature remodeling that would need to take place to support this would be immense and looking at the half lifes of the compounds you mentioned you were running, this would noticeably be taking place starting around week 3. Sorry, you are very confused as to what is actually occurring within your body during this 5 week time span.

BIG AUT said:
I may be new here to this board but know a small amount of info. concerning AAS.
Well, you sure fooled me.

To any beginners reading this thread thinking they are going to gain 20 lbs of quality muscle (with "no water weight") in 5 weeks running the above, I hope this clears things up.

Big Aut, I am with liphted here. not all water is subQ. your muscles will hold an enormous amount of water. So aas increases the water retention in muscle tissue. it also increases protein sythesis and nitrogen balance. So 20lbs of solid lean mass in 5 weeks would be questionable. Just keep eating clean and training hard. 20lbs in a year would be more believeable.

im about to start a cycle similar to yours im boing to run deca only because my joints are killing me. for good gains i recomend eq, it always seemed to do more for me
Maybe i am misreading here but it would not be a good idea to run deca only. You need to run test with it. Since deca will shut you down you will need to run test to help things along.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear