Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG1bri3kPU8[/ame]

Wow kids at 16 can get cigs and booze but gear is their focus. Smh

My God Europe is completely destroyed in every way imaginable. I dont want to get political so ill just say its looking nightmarish over there.

My God Europe is completely destroyed in every way imaginable. I dont want to get political so ill just say its looking nightmarish over there.

??

Denmark is an exception when it comes to bodybuilding. Most of Europe is doing great.

??

Denmark is an exception when it comes to bodybuilding. Most of Europe is doing great.

Germany
France
England
Sweden
Italy...

I wouldn't say those places are doing "great"

Germany
France
England
Sweden
Italy...

Do you realize how many countries are in Europe? Plus sure there are some major issues especially due to the refugees in Calias and general mass immigration across Europe. However there are issues all over the globe. Trust me when I say most of England (I am from there) and other parts of Europe are doing just fine.

Have you been to any of those countries yourself? I have been to all apart from Sweden. I felt safe walking around all and they were all amazing and I had lots of do and the freedom to do it. No major poverty or famine like you see in many places in the world. Although the recent earthquakes in Italy are very bad.

Then there is the obvious issue that the US is going through with most of the countries you list. I won't go into that but the threat of terrorism is obviously at an all time high right now.

I don't know what the US press are showing you but for most people things are fine. I live in Europe so I should know. Although I would never downplay all the issues with Syria and the refugee crisis.

Anyway back to Denmark and how messed up laws are when it comes to bodybuilding. You can buy tubs of protein powder and creatine powder seperately. But it is illegal in the gym when selling a shake to out protein and creatine in the same drink :eek: Plus most BCAA's products are illegal depending upon the ratio of amino acids :eek: Saying that pre workouts have been banned in my country which is just plain stupid.

Do you realize how many countries are in Europe? Plus sure there are some major issues especially due to the refugees in Calias and general mass immigration across Europe. However there are issues all over the globe. Trust me when I say most of England (I am from there) and other parts of Europe are doing just fine.

Have you been to any of those countries yourself? I have been to all apart from Sweden. I felt safe walking around all and they were all amazing and I had lots of do and the freedom to do it. No major poverty or famine like you see in many places in the world. Although the recent earthquakes in Italy are very bad.

Then there is the obvious issue that the US is going through with most of the countries you list. I won't go into that but the threat of terrorism is obviously at an all time high right now.

I don't know what the US press are showing you but for most people things are fine. I live in Europe so I should know. Although I would never downplay all the issues with Syria and the refugee crisis.

Anyway back to Denmark and how messed up laws are when it comes to bodybuilding. You can buy tubs of protein powder and creatine powder seperately. But it is illegal in the gym when selling a shake to out protein and creatine in the same drink :eek: Plus most BCAA's products are illegal depending upon the ratio of amino acids :eek: Saying that pre workouts have been banned in my country which is just plain stupid.
Thats crazy, whats the reasoning behind banning high amino acid ratios?

Germany
France
England
Sweden
Italy...

What are you talking about? Do you have any evidence to support you claim? Germany is the leading power in Europe and the worlds second largest exporter and England is not a country on its own its part of the United Kingdom. Have you even been to the places you're talking about? Think before you post dude.

Back to your post @Elvia1023, I had a friend who used to live in Denmark a few years ago and he said the police used to do what they called muscle profiling anyone who looked big especially clueless tourists would be stopped and if they we found to have any gear they would be fined or jailed. I think Toney Freeman was caught by the police there not too long ago. I can't believe politcians actually sit down and come up with laws like this. Needless to say he's since move to Germany which he says is much more relaxed.

What are you talking about? Do you have any evidence to support you claim? Germany is the leading power in Europe and the worlds second largest exporter and England is not a country on its own its part of the United Kingdom. Have you even been to the places you're talking about? Think before you post dude.

Back to your post @Elvia1023, I had a friend who used to live in Denmark a few years ago and he said the police used to do what they called muscle profiling anyone who looked big especially clueless tourists would be stopped and if they we found to have any gear they would be fined or jailed. I think Toney Freeman was caught by the police there not too long ago. I can't believe politcians actually sit down and come up with laws like this. Needless to say he's since move to Germany which he says is much more relaxed.

Germany is being destroyed by Merkel. You cant even criticize the current crime wave commited by "migrants" without being arrested now and days. The German is having his/her demographic being replaced by Middle Eastern and Africam Muslims.

If that sounds GREAT to you..no freedom and demographic replacement then god bless you.

Im going by what people from those countries share with the public. Many independent news organizations report on exactly what im talking about.

Thats crazy, whats the reasoning behind banning high amino acid ratios?

I don't know. I assume it's because they deem the product too anabolic so could give an unfair disadvantage to people. I don't know the details but the guy in the vid basically said the rubbish amino products are allowed but the good ones are all banned. Maybe they think they are unsafe too. We all know Leucine is the silent killer... not cigarettes or alcohol :eek:

Im going by what people from those countries share with the public. Many independent news organizations report on exactly what im talking about.

Let's not turn this thread into a political one. Politics shouldn't come into it. Let me just say that although there is some truth to things you just stated trust me most people in Europe are lucky to live where they do. Certain things are going on but the press has a way of exaggerating everything.

Youre right Elvia. Europe is still beautiful and i love visiting where my family from in Italy.

I find that hard to believe, I´m from Denmark and still living here. Tony was arrested in Sweden and I think they got harder laws on roids than Denmark, Norway are way worse. But supplements are easier in Sweden, so many companies have their warehouse in Sweden and just ship to Denmark.

Yes the laws have been tighten up with roids, but that was because you could have 1 million vials and just get a fine. They moved the class of roids up to the same as drugs, because it was getting out of hand, Denmark was transit country to Europe, because you could literally get caught with a container full of roids and just get a fine.

The testing in the gyms are stupid I totally agree on that. I´m trying to get a script for test, so I don´t have to worry, but the whole process is a nightmare just to get that, been almost a year now since they tested me low in test and still haven´t got my script.

The supplement industry is fucked, you can´t sell much here. But since the whole EU is connected it´s no problem getting what you want from the UK without any hazzle and it´s also a lot cheaper there.

Good clip there, I'm from Denmark myself and can relate to a lot of what is being said in the movie.
Elvia: may I ask, if it ain't political, then what is it?

I'm in Sweden and Sweden is not doing fine. The hunt for steroid users has died down but the demographic change is a fucking nightmare. I can look out of my window any time and see women in burkas and the men in long gowns. It's like Africa and the middle east and all the ethic Swedes are fleeing the area. Increasing gang crime that didn't exist a few years ago, Jews fleeing to Israel, not being able to go anywhere without being harrassed by gipsy beggars outside of every store and on public transportation, open drug dealing without cops doing anything about it due to fear of riots ("no-go zones"), gated communities being built, citizens having to police their own neighborhoods and on and on. Sweden is a lost country.

As for laws about PED's, trust me they're not really friendly here either... though there's no profiling like in Scandinavian countries, you better not get caught with something... fight against "doping" has been erected in major national priority... there are busts literally all the time. :cool:

It should be illegal for Denmark not to treat trt/hrt properly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131