over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Denmark's war on bodybuilding

Good clip there, I'm from Denmark myself and can relate to a lot of what is being said in the movie.
Elvia: may I ask, if it ain't political, then what is it?

It is political. But I didn't really want this thread to become political. Trust me when I write I agree with everything Phidias and Killerstack stated... it has become ridiculous. But threads just get deleted straightaway on here when such subjects are mentioned. That's why Big A created his political forum. I understand why the subject has shifted but I had hoped it would be about steroids and supplements.

Sweden were always too soft and I feel sorry for France as they are being bombarded. People in the US may not know but every single refugee that was in the Calais camp wanted to come to the UK.

Let's stick to the original subject and not various political struggles of the world!

I'm in Sweden and Sweden is not doing fine. The hunt for steroid users has died down but the demographic change is a fucking nightmare. I can look out of my window any time and see women in burkas and the men in long gowns. It's like Africa and the middle east and all the ethic Swedes are fleeing the area. Increasing gang crime that didn't exist a few years ago, Jews fleeing to Israel, not being able to go anywhere without being harrassed by gipsy beggars outside of every store and on public transportation, open drug dealing without cops doing anything about it due to fear of riots ("no-go zones"), gated communities being built, citizens having to police their own neighborhoods and on and on. Sweden is a lost country.

Thank you for confirming what i said.

Let's not turn this thread into a political one. Politics shouldn't come into it. Let me just say that although there is some truth to things you just stated trust me most people in Europe are lucky to live where they do. Certain things are going on but the press has a way of exaggerating everything.

France is having a big problem right now especially regarding what he said and I'm afraid the US is next if we keep letting in these Syrian refugees. They've already brought over diseases, including tuberculosis which has exploded in 9 states over here. The vetting process is also very poor and some of them may be extremists. I'm concerned with the way things will go if a certain someone is elected Tuesday. Anyways, that's enough from me about politics.

But yea, thats really fucked up that they do that in Denmark. So ridiculous beyond belief.

Let's stick to the original subject and not various political struggles of the world!

Shoot didn't see this before I posted. I'm sorry Bio, I shouldn't have gotten off topic.

Of course...god forbid you have confident European Alpha Males walking around..NO we cant have that!!

Majority of juicers I have met are far from alpha and Have serious insecurities.

Yeah, muscle profiling and political correctness has ruined the BB scene in Scandinavia for sure. I am from Norway and AAS was criminalized in 2013. Since then the profiling has increased big time, it's like being muscular is worse then being addicted to narcotics. Fucked up beyond belief....

I never had a problem with the law until they raided our gym earlier this year. Rounded up the biggest guys and got us to take a urin test then straight home to raid our homes. Of course they found what I had and I spent the night in isolation cell. Came out the day after for a 3 hour interrogation until I was sent home. If you have too many pics on social media showing your physique or training they will come after you. I did'nt though but they use this as reason to take you.

BB shows have now become Fitness and Physique shows. BB is dead. This years nationals there were 5 BB clases and 3 of them had no competitors. Total of 5 BB's in 5 classes. They had to put several classes together to give the guys a chance to go on stage at least whilst physique and bikini are like 100's of competitors.

Last edited:
Yeah, muscle profiling and political correctness has ruined the BB scene in Scandinavia for sure. I am from Norway and AAS was criminalized in 2013. Since then the profiling has increased big time, it's like being muscular is worse then being addicted to narcotics. Fucked up beyond belief....

I never had a problem with the law until they raided our gym earlier this year. Rounded up the biggest guys and got us to take a urin test then straight home to raid our homes. Of course they found what I had and I spent the night in isolation cell. Came out the day after for a 3 hour interrogation until I was sent home. If you have too many pics on social media showing your physique or training they will come after you. I did'nt though but they use this as reason to take you.

BB shows have now become Fitness and Physique shows. BB is dead. This years nationals there were 5 BB clases and 3 of them had no competitors. Total of 5 BB's in 5 classes. They had to put several classes together to give the guys a chance to go on stage at least whilst physique and bikini are like 100's of competitors.

Wow that's fucked up.i didn't see the video so didn't realize it was like that. That's infringing on someone's civil rights ina democratic country . Completely unacceptable .

Its pathetic how the land of the Vikings have turned into pussies, no offense to people that live there.

I don't know. I assume it's because they deem the product too anabolic so could give an unfair disadvantage to people. I don't know the details but the guy in the vid basically said the rubbish amino products are allowed but the good ones are all banned. Maybe they think they are unsafe too. We all know Leucine is the silent killer... not cigarettes or alcohol :eek:

He is wrong thou, we got the same bcaa as every other country pretty much, but the different is the sticker on the bcaa may only advertise for 5g bcaa a day or something like that

I knew my post wouldn't remain for long, but I still tried... :p

Actually, and this is a serious suggestion :), I think we should at least allow one political thread per week, or even month... it would precisely be called "Political thread of the week/month": would be a sticky, and inside, each week or month, members could bring up a subject to other's attention... a little debate among civilized people can't hurt... ;)

Now I know Big A has always been kind of reluctant to allow it (not to say clearly opposed :D), but things evolve... would help to keep the forum alive IMO. If he reads this... :)

I am from Norway and AAS was criminalized in 2013. Since then the profiling has increased big time, it's like being muscular is worse then being addicted to narcotics. Fucked up beyond belief....

Do you know if Tommy "Glutezilla" Thorvildsen still lives in Norway? I feel for you, guys, really... :eek:

It is political. But I didn't really want this thread to become political. Trust me when I write I agree with everything Phidias and Killerstack stated... it has become ridiculous. But threads just get deleted straightaway on here when such subjects are mentioned. That's why Big A created his political forum. I understand why the subject has shifted but I had hoped it would be about steroids

I know what you mean, but these decisions about these subjects are made by politicians, so it's really hard to discuss without mentioning the cause, so I will applaud Phidias with his suggestion about one monthly political discussion.

None the less I can drink myself to death tonight, nobody asks a question when I'm buying my 3 bottles of vodka and afterwards go get myself a bathtub of painkillers.
But to let me decide if I want to get more motivated in the gym doing some juice, no that's bat crazy.

Best regards

hk2009

Do you know if Tommy "Glutezilla" Thorvildsen still lives in Norway? I feel for you, guys, really... :eek:

Thanks, mate!

Absolutely! He runs a gym in Oslo and also a team with competitors. He is downsized way down but I would guess it is due to health reasons and of course how things are here lately.

Its pathetic how the land of the Vikings have turned into pussies, no offense to people that live there.

...but you are right!...it really is sad how political correctness has taken over the minds of the sheep...it has spread throughout western civilization.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws