over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek Jeter hits no. 3000 with a homerun

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
Did anybody watch this?...man it was one of those sports moments you don't see but every once in a while.

Jeets gets his 3000 hit on a homerun at 2pm (his jersey no.) in New York in front of his family and friends.

Ive been a fan of DJ since I was a kid and remember watching him dive into the stands or flip the ball to nail Giambi with my dad growing up..wow super cool

New York Yankees' Derek Jeter notches hit No. 3,000 - ESPN New York

First Yankee to make it, 2nd person to do it with a HR, 1st person to do it with a 5 game streak and first 5 game streak at the new stadium. DJ has a charmed life, for sure!

The man is a living legend. Possibly the 1st player to get 100% of the vote when he becomes eligible for the Hall Of Fame

i'm a sox fan but how can you not like jeter

This post should become required reading before anyone post's another "Is it drugs or genetics" post.

I went to a wedding in Boston over the weekend I am from NY. Went to a sports bar sat where they had like 12 tv's all playing the red sox game. I asked the bartenders to put the Yankee game on 1 tv to see if Jeter would hit his 3000th. One tv thats all I asked. Fuckers would not do it "this is Red Sox country we don't watch anything Yankee up here". I was like really man this is baseball history going down not just Yankee history. Still would not do it arrogant little fucker too told me to "go back to NY if I wanted to watch the Yankees cuz we dont watch anything Yankees in this bar". So I ordered 3 large pints of coke no ice when the dude put them in front of me I "accidentally" swatted them so they spilled all over the bar, made quite the mess too then I got up, dropped 10 bucks on the bar in the coke mess and split.

I went to a wedding in Boston over the weekend I am from NY. Went to a sports bar sat where they had like 12 tv's all playing the red sox game. I asked the bartenders to put the Yankee game on 1 tv to see if Jeter would hit his 3000th. One tv thats all I asked. Fuckers would not do it "this is Red Sox country we don't watch anything Yankee up here". I was like really man this is baseball history going down not just Yankee history. Still would not do it arrogant little fucker too told me to "go back to NY if I wanted to watch the Yankees cuz we dont watch anything Yankees in this bar". So I ordered 3 large pints of coke no ice when the dude put them in front of me I "accidentally" swatted them so they spilled all over the bar, made quite the mess too then I got up, dropped 10 bucks on the bar in the coke mess and split.

Where you been bro!

lololol

Jeter didnt make history that day....he shit on it.

Im almost as impressed with his 5 for 5 at bats. Only the 3rd time in his career he did that. And he does it at home, on the day he hits numbe 3000 OUT OF THE PARK (HR 3 only on the yr, and he gets it on that one)....then he ices the cake by hitting in the game winning RBI.

Jeters.....falling star? I think not.....best Short Stop to have ever lived....hands down!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear