over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Derek Lunsford Trains With Flex Lewis 16 weeks out

2 GOATS right there. They represent what bodybuilding is about.

The interview they did together was great. A rivalry between the two that they didn’t even create. 😂

I would pay for front row Olympia seats to see these two compete at their prime.

Flex is the Jay of the 212. Or is Vegas the city of the opportunity to be so?
I don't believe Flex is on tons of gear. Good lad. I like him

Flex is still incredible, downsized but healthy for retirement. Great banter back and forth between these two. Really cool to watch. Derek is on point for going into prep. Good definition and ready to shred!

36:00 First of all G*ddamn!

Derek talks about waistline, reducing protein intake (offseason), and limiting meal volume. I think some people might have a hard time believing this.

the new guys are just unreal.
i think Nick Walker may have had his 15 minutes... Andrew Jacked, Samson Dauda, derek, now that carlos jr guy... dudes with awesome shape AND size.
i wouldnt wanna be a pro right now lol

the new guys are just unreal.
i think Nick Walker may have had his 15 minutes... Andrew Jacked, Samson Dauda, derek, now that carlos jr guy... dudes with awesome shape AND size.
i wouldnt wanna be a pro right now lol
yeah dude, I was just saying the exact same thing early today, plus there is like this other group of guys, Tonio, Stu, Shier, even Brett Wilkin that are knocking on the door. You also wonder if we ever see a championship-caliber Ramy again? Roelly has to be on the back 9 if he has not already decided to call it. I saw an insta pic of Lionel Beyeke looking nasty recently too.

Does anyone know what is going on with Sergio?

yeah dude, I was just saying the exact same thing early today, plus there is like this other group of guys, Tonio, Stu, Shier, even Brett Wilkin that are knocking on the door. You also wonder if we ever see a championship-caliber Ramy again? Roelly has to be on the back 9 if he has not already decided to call it. I saw an insta pic of Lionel Beyeke looking nasty recently too.

Does anyone know what is going on with Sergio?
Roelly Wiklaar has been retired and significantly downsized for about a year.

Sergio Oliva Jr. is being typical Sergio Oliva Jr. - all big talk and nothing to back it up. He talked about winning shows this year but only competed once at the California Pro and took third. I don't know why he gets hype any more - he's close to 40, has been on the downhill swing of his career for a few years, and has only won one pro show (New York Pro 2017). Combine that with his crybaby nature and I truly don't get how he has fans.

Roelly Wiklaar has been retired and significantly downsized for about a year.

Sergio Oliva Jr. is being typical Sergio Oliva Jr. - all big talk and nothing to back it up. He talked about winning shows this year but only competed once at the California Pro and took third. I don't know why he gets hype any more - he's close to 40, has been on the downhill swing of his career for a few years, and has only won one pro show (New York Pro 2017). Combine that with his crybaby nature and I truly don't get how he has fans.
Thanks for the reply I didn’t know that about Roelly. He had a solid run I guess came real close a few times.

I only asked about Sergio because he recently made a weird, cryptic post about not working with Aceto anymore but they’d be lifelong friends etc. I wasn’t able to discern if it mean he was done or was moving to a diff coach. I always like his physique he had a few great showings. Time moves quickly in this sport.

I imagine Akim has to be close to hanging it up sooner than later too. And Nathan? It seems like so much potential left on the table, that said, I am not and will never be close to that level so I am just a fan of the sport not arm chair quarterbacking these guys.

Other guys I wonder about the future

Steve K
Iaian
James?
Morgan?
Brandon
Justin Rod?

Thanks for the reply I didn’t know that about Roelly. He had a solid run I guess came real close a few times.

I only asked about Sergio because he recently made a weird, cryptic post about not working with Aceto anymore but they’d be lifelong friends etc. I wasn’t able to discern if it mean he was done or was moving to a diff coach. I always like his physique he had a few great showings. Time moves quickly in this sport.

I imagine Akim has to be close to hanging it up sooner than later too. And Nathan? It seems like so much potential left on the table, that said, I am not and will never be close to that level so I am just a fan of the sport not arm chair quarterbacking these guys.

Steve K
Iaian
James?
Morgan?
Brandon
Justin Rod?
Sergio is with Neil Hill now. Still in the game but done until 2024.

Steve K
Iaian
James?
Morgan?
Brandon
Justin Rod?
Not sure about Akim Williams.

Nathan De Asha is I believe 5 weeks out from his first show of this year. I wouldn't say he has potential left on the table as he's won 9 pro shows. He's actually one of the most accomplished bodybuilders of this generation but his active career saw him stuck between the last generation finishing up and his generation getting started so he's never had the recognition he deserves.

Steve Kuclo took time off to have a kid and his wife is due in a few months. I bet he'll compete again but I don't expect him to ever win a show again.

Iain Valliere just started prep for the Olympia.

James Hollingshead is I believe taking the rest of this year off with plans to compete in 2024.

By Morgan I assume you mean Morgan Aste. He hasn't competed this year and hasn't announced plans to any time soon.

Brandon Curry has not said anything lately. No clue what his plans are.

Justin Rodriguez is the same - no recent shows and no plans to compete any time soon.

I have to ask man - are you a bodybuilder who doesn't follow the sport at all?

Size, completeness, freaky x frame and still growing. Derek is only getting beaten by conditioning and muscle maturity at this point.

Not sure about Akim Williams.

Nathan De Asha is I believe 5 weeks out from his first show of this year. I wouldn't say he has potential left on the table as he's won 9 pro shows. He's actually one of the most accomplished bodybuilders of this generation but his active career saw him stuck between the last generation finishing up and his generation getting started so he's never had the recognition he deserves.

Steve Kuclo took time off to have a kid and his wife is due in a few months. I bet he'll compete again but I don't expect him to ever win a show again.

Iain Valliere just started prep for the Olympia.

James Hollingshead is I believe taking the rest of this year off with plans to compete in 2024.

By Morgan I assume you mean Morgan Aste. He hasn't competed this year and hasn't announced plans to any time soon.

Brandon Curry has not said anything lately. No clue what his plans are.

Justin Rodriguez is the same - no recent shows and no plans to compete any time soon.

I have to ask man - are you a bodybuilder who doesn't follow the sport at all?
it is a weird question to ask, because you are questioning my fandom of the sport because I don't know the intimate details of every single competitor in the pro ranks competitions plans? Especially when the answer to more than half the names mentioned, ou yourself have said, "not sure what their plans are"?

I actually am a massive fan of the pro sport. I had a lot of thoughts about the Chicago Pro, but no one here wanted to discuss them. At least I could not find it

it is a weird question to ask, because you are questioning my fandom of the sport because I don't know the intimate details of every single competitor in the pro ranks competitions plans? Especially when the answer to more than half the names mentioned, ou yourself have said, "not sure what their plans are"?

I actually am a massive fan of the pro sport. I had a lot of thoughts about the Chicago Pro, but no one here wanted to discuss them. At least I could not find it
I wouldn't consider comeptition plans to be 'intimate details'.

I asked the question because I thought you were a massive fan of the pro sport. As such I'd take it that you listen to podcasts, watch YouTube channels, etc., and that's how I know all that stuff.

I felt the same about Chicago Pro - was looking forward to discussing it here but nobody else seemed to care. Justin Shier looked great and was only 214lbs. on stage.

I asked the question because I thought you were a massive fan of the pro sport. As such I'd take it that you listen to podcasts, watch YouTube channels, etc., and that's how I know all that stuff.

I felt the same about Chicago Pro - was looking forward to discussing it here but nobody else seemed to care. Justin Shier looked great and was only 214lbs. on stage.
dude if I misinterpreted your post, I am genuinely and truly sorry. I have no ill will toward anyone on this site, (even the guy who said my physique was ass cheeks and he was bigger than me so my opinion was in valid lol) I love this place.

that said, I 100% agree about Justin. He looked awesome. A lot of guys seem to hate Matt for a multitude of reasons, but it seems like the guy can coach. Perhaps at a health risk to some guys (only speculative from 3rd party). I thought Patrick Moore was the most disappointing, but only because when he first came on the scene it was like he had such a pretty physique and what seemed like unlimited potential, but it has panned out like I thought. Alomest "Cedricesque", may he RIP, in that Like all of the pieces are there. I thought the same about Lionel for the longest time, though it seems he may be mounting a comeback effort.

Lol let’s discuss! Justin looked amazing!

dude if I misinterpreted your post, I am genuinely and truly sorry. I have no ill will toward anyone on this site, (even the guy who said my physique was ass cheeks and he was bigger than me so my opinion was in valid lol) I love this place.

that said, I 100% agree about Justin. He looked awesome. A lot of guys seem to hate Matt for a multitude of reasons, but it seems like the guy can coach. Perhaps at a health risk to some guys (only speculative from 3rd party). I thought Patrick Moore was the most disappointing, but only because when he first came on the scene it was like he had such a pretty physique and what seemed like unlimited potential, but it has panned out like I thought. Alomest "Cedricesque", may he RIP, in that Like all of the pieces are there. I thought the same about Lionel for the longest time, though it seems he may be mounting a comeback effort.
(y)

This is how it's done.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws