over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 - is passed in the House

They want our guns, they want us to be nice and pacifistic, controlled like fucking sheep.
Notice steroid users are usually loners, usually individuals doing an individual sport.
Not par of the hive mind, or the collective or more acurately in this case the fucking matrix.
Thast what this is folks do not be fooled, there are lightbulbs then people like us, free thinkers.
Big brother is eroding away our freedoms and meanwhile most of them are plugged in with their iphones and apple toys. The kids march around like zombies with their head stuck in their phones now.
And the funny thing is most people BEG to be led in such a manner- the ingrates of society are usually the ones who go against the establishment- the crooked establishment I might add.

Looks like Dymethazine and Methyl Stenbolone, the two strongest remaining legal steroids, are still safe.

As well as 1-alpha.

Basically, they left the 3 strongest orals alone.

Seriously, the FDA must not have a freakin' clue what they are doing when it comes to this stuff. How could anyone who knows what's going on in this industry forget about those 3 drugs? Hell, they are some of the top sellers with more information and write-ups out there than most.

Honestly, the FDA would be far better off just hiring a BB'r from the forums to tell them what steroids are being sold legally...because even with 2 years of information gathering under their belts (the last act was passed in 2012) they still have no idea what's what.

Only because they are more recent. It's cat and mouse and these regulatory bodies move extremely slowly. The legislature moves even slower. I bet this list was submitted internally a couple years ago. The newer compounds will eventually be added to the ban list also. If you like Epistane, I'd stock up.

The chemists can just keep tweaking the structures to make new designer compounds which aren't classified and banned yet.

Dimethazine and Methylstenboloine have been around almost 10 years now. Dimethazine as first released in either 2005 or 2006 and M-sten was released a short time after SD by IDS, which would put it's release date at about the same time as Dimethazine.

Yes, they move slowly, but the other truth of this situation is they are just idiots and don't have a clue what is going on in this industry. Look how long it took them to figure out what SD was and finally ban it--8 freakin' years! It was by far the #1 selling legal steroid for nearlya decade--with ass-loads of write-ups and posts everywhere, yet it didn't make it on the list until 2012.

Hell, epistane has been aroud now since 2006. There have been 2 steroid control acts passed since then, and epistane wasn't part of either of them. They were adding shit to both of those control acts that barely anybody even used, yet they consistently left out the most popular and most toxic orals on the market. So yes, they are slow, but they are also highly oignoirant and completely incompetent at doing this job. I, for one, am glad they are so ignorant...because it only means we get to use these drugs longer without potential legal ramifications.

As well as 1-alpha.

Basically, they left the 3 strongest orals alone.

Seriously, the FDA must not have a freakin' clue what they are doing when it comes to this stuff. How could anyone who knows what's going on in this industry forget about those 3 drugs? Hell, they are some of the top sellers with more information and write-ups out there than most.

Honestly, the FDA would be far better off just hiring a BB'r from the forums to tell them what steroids are being sold legally...because even with 2 years of information gathering under their belts (the last act was passed in 2012) they still have no idea what's what.

I know right, 1 alpha is some nasty stuff, basically a PH for M1T.
I have taken it before and it has some potency and as you said Mike, how in gods green Earth they missed those is a huge indication of their ignorance, they just blindly ban things with no clue as to what they are mandating.
Lets hope they dont wise up and take your advice on hiring bbers to tell them which things to go after.

Ajdos and Ehren hit the nail on the head. This is a complete waste of time and OUR money. On average 35% of a working Americans income goes to taxes, and where does it all go? Right now they cant run the government on that, they are running a huge deficit.

Do they really need to worry about designer steroids? The people who want to juice will just do the real thing. While the country's infrastructure is falling apart and ISIS is taking control in the middle east they are sitting around a table trying to figure out how to ban Epistane ?!?!?

Give me fucking break... Like Greg Valentino said, its a victimless crime. When was the last time someone broke into someones house to steal so they could support their AAS habit.

See bold above: Good post, but one correction---epistane and most of the other legal AAS are just that--steroids. They are just as "real" as any steroid you inject in your ass or take from a pill bottle...and in fact, several of the orals which have been released over the last 11 years have been more powerful muscle and strength builders than ANY prescription steroid EVER released. This includes steroids such as Dianabol, Anadrol, trenbolone, and testosterone. This is a fact, as confirmed by both scientific and anecdotal evidence on innumerable occasions. Mg per mg, testosterone or tenbolone couldn't hold a candle to something like SD or M1T.

To this day, I have yet to use a steroid which added as much strength or size as qucikly as tghese 2 drugs. 20 lbs in 3 weeks was very common with M1T and also happend quite frequenly with SD....and in case you think it was "all water", let me just say that after my first SD run, in which I gained 17 lbs in 3 weeks, I kept 14 of it permanently. Of course, this is just one of literally 1,000's of examples.

It's been over 10 years, yet we still see people saying things like "why use this stuff when you cab use "real" gear". So, I always like to point this out whenever I see it, as I have been intimately involved in this sector of the industry for years and don't like it when these drugs don't get their just due.

I know right, 1 alpha is some nasty stuff, basically a PH for M1T.
I have taken it before and it has some potency and as you said Mike, how in gods green Earth they missed those is a huge indication of their ignorance, they just blindly ban things with no clue as to what they are mandating.
Lets hope they dont wise up and take your advice on hiring bbers to tell them which things to go after.

On another note, I agree wth you completely about the Gov's agenda. They have a habit if leaving those things alone which make the people dumber, weaker, more submissive, and/or easier to control, but when it comes to anything which empowers the people, either physically or mentally (ex. steroids, guns, etc), they want to ban it. This evidence of this is everywhere.

By the way, althoigh 1-alpha is a PH to M-1T, this is not where it gets most of its potency. 1-alpha is a fully active steroid in its on right with an anabolic rating of 400 (higher than Dianabol or Anadrol) and a myotropic potency which has been clinically probven to exceed Dianabol, Anadrol, testosterine, and trenbolone, when compared on a mg per mg basis. Only about 10% of the drug converts to M1T, which is significant, but this only provides a portion of its muscle building effects.

Personally, I don't really like it--it makes me feel lethargic, whereas very few other orals have that effect on me. While bodyweight gains may not be as impressive compared to something like Anadrol, they are still very comparable when evaluated on a mg per mg basis. It's not fair to take 100 mg Drol' and only 40 mg 1-alpha when making a comparison, but a 50/50 comparison would be fine. Still, in this case weight gains don't tell the whole story--they never do with AAS, as all AAS cause varying degrees of water retention, both I.M. and sub-q. 1-alpha causes, usually, significantly less water retention overall than Anadrol, but in terms of muscle fiber acquisition, 1-alpha exceeds Anadrol mg per mg.

On another note, I agree wth you completely about the Gov's agenda. They have a habit if leaving those things alone which make the people dumber, weaker, more submissive, and/or easier to control, but when it comes to anything which empowers the people, either physically or mentally (ex. steroids, guns, etc), they want to ban it. This evidence of this is everywhere.

By the way, althoigh 1-alpha is a PH to M-1T, this is not where it gets most of its potency. 1-alpha is a fully active steroid in its on right with an anabolic rating of 400 (higher than Dianabol or Anadrol) and a myotropic potency which has been clinically probven to exceed Dianabol, Anadrol, testosterine, and trenbolone, when compared on a mg per mg basis. Only about 10% of the drug converts to M1T, which is significant, but this only provides a portion of its muscle building effects.

Personally, I don't really like it--it makes me feel lethargic, whereas very few other orals have that effect on me. While bodyweight gains may not be as impressive compared to something like Anadrol, they are still very comparable when evaluated on a mg per mg basis. It's not fair to take 100 mg Drol' and only 40 mg 1-alpha when making a comparison, but a 50/50 comparison would be fine. Still, in this case weight gains don't tell the whole story--they never do with AAS, as all AAS cause varying degrees of water retention, both I.M. and sub-q. 1-alpha causes, usually, significantly less water retention overall than Anadrol, but in terms of muscle fiber acquisition, 1-alpha exceeds Anadrol mg per mg.
The times I have used 1-alpha the physiological effects are immediate for me, you can feel the high androgenicity of it in a matter of an hour or so.
I try to be very careful with compounds like this, people will recommend 4 week cycles of it, I tend to keep mine around 10-14 days in the past, and blood pressure sups and meds along with cholesterol and liver support is a must from day 1.
But the results and power you can get from the product exceeds anadrol and I found it to be on a par with halo in the sense of sheer strength it can deliver.
I didn't realize that alpha had its own properties always just thought it was a round about way to get M1T.
Thanks for the info Mike.

I wrote about this yesterday for Steroidal.com.

If there's any of these that I've been really tempted by, it's Super DMZ 3.0. Strongest one out there but sides are far less harsh than SD of M1T.

If there's any of these that I've been really tempted by, it's Super DMZ 3.0. Strongest one out there but sides are far less harsh than SD of M1T.

DMZ was one of my favs. Great pumps.

See bold above: Good post, but one correction---epistane and most of the other legal AAS are just that--steroids. They are just as "real" as any steroid you inject in your ass or take from a pill bottle...and in fact, several of the orals which have been released over the last 11 years have been more powerful muscle and strength builders than ANY prescription steroid EVER released. This includes steroids such as Dianabol, Anadrol, trenbolone, and testosterone. This is a fact, as confirmed by both scientific and anecdotal evidence on innumerable occasions. Mg per mg, testosterone or tenbolone couldn't hold a candle to something like SD or M1T.

To this day, I have yet to use a steroid which added as much strength or size as qucikly as tghese 2 drugs. 20 lbs in 3 weeks was very common with M1T and also happend quite frequenly with SD....and in case you think it was "all water", let me just say that after my first SD run, in which I gained 17 lbs in 3 weeks, I kept 14 of it permanently. Of course, this is just one of literally 1,000's of examples.

It's been over 10 years, yet we still see people saying things like "why use this stuff when you cab use "real" gear". So, I always like to point this out whenever I see it, as I have been intimately involved in this sector of the industry for years and don't like it when these drugs don't get their just due.

Yeah Mike i hear you. I'm honestly not personally experienced with any of these compounds, but have read posts from people stating that they got amazing gains from some of those compounds. I guess i never tried them because i was experienced with AAS and knew what to expect from non-over the counter compounds.

I guess what i really should have said is that even if they ban everything thats legal, people will still have access to AAS. Or what i referred to as Real AAS.

When is this supposed to take effect?

When is this supposed to take effect?

There are still a fair few stages to go yet. The bill needs to be signed off by Obama.

There are still a fair few stages to go yet. The bill needs to be signed off by Obama.

Since he was involved in tackling Karner, I really doubt he is going to reject the bill. In fact, he'll probably kiss the feet of everyone who signs and supports it.:rolleyes:

Since he was involved in tackling Karner, I really doubt he is going to reject the bill. In fact, he'll probably kiss the feet of everyone who signs and supports it.:rolleyes:

Not getting political here, but many politicians have supported things at one point in their career and completely reversed their stance later on. By later on, I mean as little as a few weeks

Yeh I guess - other than the horrible reality that I would be living in Russia :eek:

Well one thing is for sure, unlimitted amounts of opportunities with the fine ass russian ladies.... Just stay in the gym and put in work in the bedroom and I'm pretty sure you'd stay busy and pretty damn happy for atleast a little while.

I had a guy I grew up with that married a russian girl and moved down there. He loves it. I think hes crazy but I also think American over exaggerate our thoughts on what sort of standard of living is like down there. For some, its a great place. Definitely not me.

Just give Obama another term and we'll have Russian soldiers patroling our neighborhoods and some sort of 4 year plan to become just like the Russians :) Yet simultaneously we'll still somehow manage to piss the Russians off enough to begin nuclear warfare discussions and threats.

Ugh

Monday, the house passed this bill...

Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014 - Amends the Controlled Substances Act to: (1) expand the list of substances defined as "anabolic steroids"; (2) authorize the Attorney General to issue a temporary order adding a drug or other substance to the list of anabolic steroids; (3) impose enhanced criminal and civil penalties for possessing or trafficking in any anabolic steroid, or product containing an anabolic steroid, unless it bears a label clearly identifying the anabolic steroid by the nomenclature used by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry; and (4) authorize the Attorney General to collect data and analyze products to determine whether they contain anabolic steroids and are properly labeled.

Specifies that a substance shall not be considered to be a drug or hormonal substance that is considered to be an anaboloic steroid if it is: (1) an herb or other botanical; (2) a concentrate, metabolite, or extract of, or a constituent isolated directly from, an herb or other botanical; (3) a combination of two or more such substances (i.e., botanical or concentrate, metabolite, or extract); or (4) a dietary ingredient for purposes of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. Provides that any person claiming the benefit of an exemption or exception from being considered a drug or hormonal substance shall bear the burden of providing the appropriate evidence.

I knew once this thing came up it was a done deal.

I just want to point out that if this bill passes NONE of the OTC designers are safe. The bill puts the DEA in charge of regulation instead of the FDA and creates a streamlined process for the future banning of OTC hormones. They will no longer need to ban hormones through another bill, this bill is a blanket statement which will give the DEA power to ban ALL FUTURE OTC HORMONES.

We can only hope the senate has too much other work to get through before this and that time runs out. No senator is going to vote against it simply for PR reasons.

We can only hope the senate has too much other work to get through before this and that time runs out. No senator is going to vote against it simply for PR reasons.

In a way, we are lucky that we didn't get Romney for president, the guy wanted to ban all dietary supplements and instead put them under pharma control,
SHILL2THEMAX

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear