over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DEXTER JACKSON

Though no one says they do, I do see improvements, legs, back, arms, more thickness, and kickass, shape and symmetry!

i am a jay fan here, but the more i look at pics and compare jay-vic-dex the more i could really pic him as #1. don't think it will happen, but i would not dissagree if it did.

THE MORE I SEE HIM, THE MORE I THINK HE SHOULD BE THE WINNER. HONESTLY, HE DESERVES THIS ONE.

Agreed, and I honestly think that he's deserved a few wins in the past simply because he's the most consistently ripped, detailed and symmetrical competitor on that stage. But that's not what matters most these days - now it's all about size and freakyness. If it were really about bodybuilding, it would be Dexter #1, Melvin #2, Ahmad Haider (who pulled out of all competitions because he gets screwed all the time) #3

i agree!!! dex is what bodybuilding is supposed to look like!!

He does look great...I would like to see him come in second after Victor.

He looks good but a midget at 5'6"

If he was taller he would have won a long time ago. I agree Phil. I think it should be between him and vic. Vic has more size but dex really has it all.

THE MORE I SEE HIM, THE MORE I THINK HE SHOULD BE THE WINNER. HONESTLY, HE DESERVES THIS ONE.

Yeah, I was calling that last night but nobody thought he would place well because he is small.

I had a preety good seat and I will say he has been sharper. I think 3rd is great for him. I give him mad respect he has been a top 6 Olympian since he has been in the sport.

he just doesnt WOW you. although i think he is the epidomy of what a physique should look like. dennis wolf has an almost perfect balance of freaky size and conditioning, with good shapes and flow. and a TINY WAIST.

^

I agree. He did knock the shit out of Vic though imho.

IMO Dexter is one of the most underated BBers of today. He does make improvements but he is not willing to sacrifice balance and condition for size. If it were about symmetry and conditioning Dexter would be a mulit Olympia winner.

All views are very true. But we fail to realize when is the last time a shorter competitor and smaller one won this competition? There were many competitors like Dexter in the past that should of won but did not. Dexter had the best conditioning out of anybody at this year's show and he was full. Funny I thought Vic looked like a bigger version of Dexter just not as hard and well conditioned...

I also had dexter as the winner of the comp. He has the perfect size, symmetry and conditioning. Just look at the seperation between muscles he displays. He has made great improvements over last year and this was his all-time best.He looks great by himself, but he gives away too much size during the comparisons. However, Jay and Victor look soft and somewhat blocky compared to him.

Yes Dexter may not be as tall as the other competitors but what about guys like Franco Columbo who was 5'5 and took home a Sandow? In my opinion Dexter should win, but I don't see him making any higher than 3rd or 4rth sadly.

Didnt Dexter Jackson win the Arnold about 2 yrs ago, or maybe that was Melvin Anthony?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws