over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dieting on trt

Did you ever figure out what was causing the pain that made you quit using bodybuilding amounts of AAS? "Weird lung pain" isn't what I'd call a standard side. Point is, it may have had nothing to do w using AAS.

Yes, I've cut on TRT. Im on TRT only most of the year. It's way harder, IME. Even in 5-600mg of Test, there's some room for error, you won't store fat and it makes cutting drugs like Clen and T3 just a lot more effective, IMO. On regular TRT, tools like T3 are pretty much out of the question.

Take it slow and you'll be fine, it just takes longer!

I'm about to diet on just TRT. I enjoy it actually. Losing lots of water weight coming off a blast and lowering carbs makes you look awesome at first.

"At first" lol but how much size/muscle/strength do you end up losing? And what is your TRT dose because mine is 100mg (could do 125mg though) and not what many bodybuilders call "TRT" even though it's like 250-500mg.

Nothuman said it best, losing water makes you look awesome. A month before your shoot you should have planned to drop test and eq anyways. Just be sure to carb load the right way on the day of.

Also, you really over emphasis that this is a photo shoot, makes me think your lieing and its something else LOL

lol what reason would I have to lie about that, I'm certainly not getting paid or sponsored or whatever for it, I'm doing it for me but it's still important to me.

So you would have come off everything besides my prescription a full month beforehand? I was thinking maybe a week beforehand. I don't feel like I'm actually holding that much water. I take 1mg arimidex three times per week.

Did you ever figure out what was causing the pain that made you quit using bodybuilding amounts of AAS? "Weird lung pain" isn't what I'd call a standard side. Point is, it may have had nothing to do w using AAS.

Yes, I've cut on TRT. Im on TRT only most of the year. It's way harder, IME. Even in 5-600mg of Test, there's some room for error, you won't store fat and it makes cutting drugs like Clen and T3 just a lot more effective, IMO. On regular TRT, tools like T3 are pretty much out of the question.

Take it slow and you'll be fine, it just takes longer!

Not really, no. I know that is a weird symptom so maybe it is not related to the higher doses. But I know I never had it before I started using, and when I went back to TRT between my bulking and cutting cycles it diminished greatly so I don't know how else to explain it. I saw a doctor and they said my heart and lungs sounded normal. And my respiratory rate, heart rate, and blood pressure are all low. I guess that is good but doesn't help my problem. It's kind of like when I am reclined my chest gets this tight feeling. It's not always the same place either.

I used to diet on TRT all the time since that was all I used for many years so it was just what I was used to. My concern wasn't about the difficulty of it but more that, because I'd be lowering the dose midway through a cut, if I'd be more susceptible to a lot of muscle loss (because in the last year I just gained a bunch of new muscle from higher doses). Weight loss hasn't been any faster dieting while using these higher doses but I suppose the muscle retention has been better (I'm down 15lb and only a little weaker on a few select exercises). I'd like to push it for another 5-6 weeks and then maybe do as someone else suggested and come off a few weeks beforehand, and I keep telling myself that's a great idea, but when I feel that pain again I question myself. So most days I go back and forth in my head several times as to what I'm going to do lol. Also I hold maybe 1-3lb of water on my prescription compared to when I was natural too but nothing I can really do about that as my estrogen is completely normal even without the AI.

"At first" lol but how much size/muscle/strength do you end up losing? And what is your TRT dose because mine is 100mg (could do 125mg though) and not what many bodybuilders call "TRT" even though it's like 250-500mg.

150mg cyp from the pharmacy and I really don't lose much. My strength basically remains. I just train the same way and eat enough to hold muscle. I also used to think I'd lose everything so I would blast wayyyy too long. I finally stopped blasting and was wondering why the hell I wasn't losing muscle over a 6 month period. It's really not as bad as you think.

150mg cyp from the pharmacy and I really don't lose much. My strength basically remains. I just train the same way and eat enough to hold muscle. I also used to think I'd lose everything so I would blast wayyyy too long. I finally stopped blasting and was wondering why the hell I wasn't losing muscle over a 6 month period. It's really not as bad as you think.

Well okay then lol. How long do you tend to cut on TRT and how much do you eat while cutting on TRT compared to when you were blasting on higher doses? Oh and how much weight do you lose in that time?

Good to hear, I've been blasting way too long.

Well okay then lol. How long do you tend to cut on TRT and how much do you eat while cutting on TRT compared to when you were blasting on higher doses? Oh and how much weight do you lose in that time?

I wasn't cutting for six months straight on TRT, but I did half assed cuts here and there. I didn't eat that much less than before. I think I only lost like 10lbs or something and held my strength. I went from 225 to 215 (5'9.5)

I wasn't cutting for six months straight on TRT, but I did half assed cuts here and there. I didn't eat that much less than before. I think I only lost like 10lbs or something and held my strength. I went from 225 to 215 (5'9.5)

OK, that makes sense to me then and probably explains your results. In 6 months you lost 10lb, and you were coming off cycle and reducing carbs. Coming off cycle would have you drop 4-8lb of water, and dropping carbs would be another few pounds. So all in all you probably dropped at most 2-3lb of fat and 6-7lb of combined intramuscular and subcutaneous water. And again this was across 6 months, so hardly even a deficit.

While that's nice, I don't think it's very surprising and is a wholly different situation than someone who needs to drop 10lb in 7 weeks doing daily cardio and eating 1000 calories less per day than they bulked on.

For example when I finished my bulking cycle I changed nothing but lost 5lb of water in just a few weeks and "looked" 5lb lighter. Easy to maintain strength and size even on just my 100-150mg per week because there was no real deficit. Very different from this situation.

OK, that makes sense to me then and probably explains your results. In 6 months you lost 10lb, and you were coming off cycle and reducing carbs. Coming off cycle would have you drop 4-8lb of water, and dropping carbs would be another few pounds. So all in all you probably dropped at most 2-3lb of fat and 6-7lb of combined intramuscular and subcutaneous water. And again this was across 6 months, so hardly even a deficit.

While that's nice, I don't think it's very surprising and is a wholly different situation than someone who needs to drop 10lb in 7 weeks doing daily cardio and eating 1000 calories less per day than they bulked on.

For example when I finished my bulking cycle I changed nothing but lost 5lb of water in just a few weeks and "looked" 5lb lighter. Easy to maintain strength and size even on just my 100-150mg per week because there was no real deficit. Very different from this situation.

Something like that

Tbh I think I've gained more of my muscle during cutting phases than when bulking. I use insulin around workout and it seems to work much better in a cutting phase and quite a lot of tren. I don't look like I've gained muscle but a week after cut when I fill back out I seem t to go back to original weight but be bigger and leaner.

so when your cutting, in a calorie deficit, you know less calories taken in than needed to maintain body weight, some how you body finds calories or uses calories to build muscle while burning fat..... and where does the leprechaun live? That defies science, is not possible.

so when your cutting, in a calorie deficit, you know less calories taken in than needed to maintain body weight, some how you body finds calories or uses calories to build muscle while burning fat..... and where does the leprechaun live? That defies science, is not possible.

I'm no expert but it seems many people who go on a lot of gear at first (or even people new to lifting) gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously because it is such a new and extreme stimulus.

I tried to call my doctor today but they weren't in for some reason. When I went to sleep the last few nights my chest was pounding and it felt like something was poking my sternum then clenching my right side from within today. Sometimes it was on my left side too but mostly right. I don't think my doctor is going to tell me anything different though. I'm so tempted to come off right now but like some have said here I'm not even sure if that's a steroid side effect. Maybe indirectly??

I'm no expert but it seems many people who go on a lot of gear at first (or even people new to lifting) gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously because it is such a new and extreme stimulus.

When I went to sleep the last few nights my chest was pounding and it felt like something was poking my sternum then clenching my right side from within today.

I don`t think sammy is new to gear or working out. If some average joe schmuck that has never lifted a weight in his life has a main goal of being able to see the pee pee under his gut, sure he will gain a little muscle and lose fat by doing almost anything. For somebody that has trained for a long time it is a different story and I really question those type of people gaining "muscle" while cutting vs just seeing a rebound effect.

Are you taking any clen or stimulants that might be causing your chest pain? Why wouldn`t you just stop the eq, go back to (assuming because of your Rx) pharma grade test, maybe a little higher at 200mg? What if you have a serious medical condition/problem you find out about in a month, you kept taking stuff, would you feel bad? Would you think how stupid to neglect a health issue for a photo shoot, really? For me health is first before being ripped or massive.

Are you taking any clen or stimulants that might be causing your chest pain? Why wouldn`t you just stop the eq, go back to (assuming because of your Rx) pharma grade test, maybe a little higher at 200mg? What if you have a serious medical condition/problem you find out about in a month, you kept taking stuff, would you feel bad? Would you think how stupid to neglect a health issue for a photo shoot, really? For me health is first before being ripped or massive.

I'm taking no clen, never have. I drink coffee but that's it, nothing new there.

You're right. It's really hard for me to accept anything suboptimal, because friends will be seeing these shots and it's planned to be sent in for a magazine but you're right, I need to back off and think about what's more important. In the end it hopefully won't make that much of a difference and maybe I can lose some water/bloat as well.

Thank you, I'm going to go to just 200mg per week of my prescription, bring calories up slightly and see how much water comes off in the next 2 weeks or so. At that point I'll finish up with a moderate deficit. I had planned 10 more pounds, if I can drop 3-4lb of water and a few more pounds of fat I'll at least be close.

Not entirely sure how much water loss to expect since I'll still probably be retaining some on 200mg of test cypionate but I'll keep calories steady so there isn't a big change either way besides the water at first

If your worried about somebody`s comments, pre-empt them. Joke around and say "hey your next for the shoot, take your shirt off." Most will shut up and save any criticism after that.

Lots of tren, well timed insulin, anabolic and fat burning windows. It's not just posdibly, it's quite easy. I've taken 2 inches of my waist before with 0 weight loss on tren and igf lr3

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131