over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experience

jripper_

Registered
Anyone with DNP experience plz chime in, debating on adding into my dieting cycle but the background on it has me weary
Current cycle; 800 mg test wk
400 tren a wk
600 mast p wk
6ius TP mauve gh first thing fasted AM (eat an hour later)

Just add in 200mg a day , 400 works significantly better but cause WAY more sweating which is terrible in the summer.

could you elaborate?
Like how some individuals go hyperthermic and how it’s used in modern day rat poisons. Just wanna hear others experiences since I’ve never dabbled

Like how some individuals go hyperthermic and how it’s used in modern day rat poisons. Just wanna hear others experiences since I’ve never dabbled

The dose makes the poison

Just because something is used as a component of rat poison, doesn’t mean it is rat poison

There’s a lot of ignorance surrounding the compound - spread entirely by people who’ve never used it

You can make a bomb out of fertilizer.. does that mean fertilizer is a bomb?

A little bit of critical thinking goes a long way

The dose makes the poison

Just because something is used as a component of rat poison, doesn’t mean it is rat poison

There’s a lot of ignorance surrounding the compound - spread entirely by people who’ve never used it

You can make a bomb out of fertilizer.. does that mean fertilizer is a bomb?

A little bit of critical thinking goes a long way
No you’re right that’s why I wanna hear others experiences it’s really the only thing I’ve never messed with and no one at my gym has experience with it so I like to hear about how it’s affected others. I’ve taken clen but the source I got it from no longer exists so I haven’t heard recently where to get any good clen

No you’re right that’s why I wanna hear others experiences it’s really the only thing I’ve never messed with and no one at my gym has experience with it so I like to hear about how it’s affected others. I’ve taken clen but the source I got it from no longer exists so I haven’t heard recently where to get any good clen

Admittedly I don’t have a large amount of experience with dnp - as I’ve only used it for a couple months, but all the bad stuff I’ve read about it has proven to be complete bullshit in my limited experience

Take one pill a day, a little warmth, a tiny bit of fatigue, and fat drops off faster than with clen with t3

Admittedly I don’t have a large amount of experience with dnp - as I’ve only used it for a couple months, but all the bad stuff I’ve read about it has proven to be complete bullshit in my limited experience

Take one pill a day, a little warmth, a tiny bit of fatigue, and fat drops off faster than with clen with t3

Exactly this.

OP I was the same and when I was a newbie to drugs I was scared to run insulin and dnp. After I had used both I pretty much laughed to myself. You should always be careful and treat it with respect because in the wrong hands it's extremely dangerous but if dosed smartly (250mg per day) it's so much more effective than other fatloss drugs and probably safer as well.

Don't take this the wrong way and again I was exactly the same so I understand but now it's almost funny when I see a guy on 1.8g steroids including tren and he is scared to take dnp. I remember reading I would go into a coma on insulin and how dangerous it was and I believed that for years and dnp is no different. The issue with dnp is the dose that is amazing and effective and the dose that is stupid and extremely dangerous aren't that far apart. That's why under no circumstances ever does someone take over 500mg and 95% of people should just use 200-250mg per day. For many even running that dose EOD is best because they are extra sensitive.

If you have any specific questions just ask away. It's quite simple and just use 1 cap per day. Add it to an existing diet and make no other changes because adding it in and dropping calories at the same time is unnecessary. Over time to keep losing bodyfat you lower calories and I would always recommend a very restrictive diet the last week or 2. The most important thing is keeping to the same dose and staying hydrated throughout the day.

I've done several cycles of DNP. The important thing to remember when cycling DNP is that just because you are not feeling any sides does not mean that its not working. Please do not take any extra than what you have planed for your regiment. DNP has long half-life and it compound its effects because of this.

Here is an awesome tool to use that shows how DNP build up in your body......

DNP Calc..jpg

Only one way to find out and that’s to try it. I used 200mg dosed daily, and it made me feel like total ass. It’s just one of those compounds that doesn’t agree with me. Good luck on your endeavor though.

Cage

Only one way to find out and that’s to try it. I used 200mg dosed daily, and it made me feel like total ass. It’s just one of those compounds that doesn’t agree with me. Good luck on your endeavor though.

Cage

Did you take it on an empty stomach?

Did you take it on an empty stomach?
Took it with food and without. Did PMSF diet with it too. Also have used moderate carb diet with it as well. Always made me feel horrible.

Cage

I started with 200 a day. Sweated like crazy, hot flashes, etc. Couldn't drink enough water. Did that for 2 weeks then bumped to 400 a day. The increase to 400 pretty much meant I sweated nonstop, uncomfortable at times but bearable. After about 3 days of taking 400 a day I noticed it flattened me out big time. Yes I was leaning out but felt/looked flat. Everything was ok except I went to a wedding one night, had a few too many drinks and felt like I was going to explode I was so hot. Zero sleep, massively increased sweating/body heat, damn near panic attack. Only thing to do was wait it out. Scared myself to death. Needless to say I stopped taking the DNP all together.
My point it this...start small, see how you react to it, be prepared for increased heat and sweat and be all means stay away from excessive alcohol while using it. I think the combo of the DNP and the dehydrating effect of the alcohol is a dangerous combo.

If you’re apprehensive about the dangers of DNP, simply remember how fucking stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of all people are dumber than that.

those are the people who get hurt with DNP.

250/day is close to harmless (caveats for hydration and avoiding sun, alcohol, etc).

If you’re apprehensive about the dangers of DNP, simply remember how fucking stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of all people are dumber than that.

those are the people who get hurt with DNP.

250/day is close to harmless (caveats for hydration and avoiding sun, alcohol, etc).

Exactly. You tell people please take 1 and then they come back saying I read it's good to frontload but I feel horrible after taking 3 caps :eek: It's not for everyone but some guys don't help themselves. It should go without saying that drinking loads of alcohol on DNP is not a good idea. Staying out in the sun all day and not drinking water on dnp is not a good idea. Drinking alcohol in the sun on dnp is also not a good idea :eek::D Ideally guys would do everything right but that's not going to happen but at the very least they need to do the basic/obvious things that you listed for the short time they are using it.

Lethargic is what I remember most...sweating was there, simple carbs like 100% Cherry Juice..made me into an instant fountain of sweat. 400mg was the max...tried 600mg and no bueno, felt off. Like others said never ever just increase the dose on this because you can't feel it, it will hit, not the compound to be fckin with. No crazy sides like some of the horror stories..just tired/lethargic mostly for me, always feeling "clamy".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131