over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My ART (Active Release Techniques) Experience

SAVAGEPMHNP

Registered
Just thought I would share for someone who may be interested in ART for any soft tissue injuries you may have.

I had slowly developed lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow) over the last few months. I think due to the repetitive motion of lifting and typing so much on the computer for school (NP program papers, discussions, etc.). My coach recommended ART, or Active Release Technique which I had never heard of prior. Generally chiropractors or sports medicine related practitioners can get certified to perform it. Mine was a chiropractor who also has significant experience in sports medicine (being a team physician on the sideline for college football teams, etc.).

The therapy consisted of an total of 4 20-30 minute sessions (it was supposed to be 5) where he would apply pressure along the tendon sheath at different points on my arm while I would extend and flex my arm and wrist in different ways. Very painful but in a good way! As I stated it should’ve been 5 total sessions but my arm is almost completely pain free (probably 1/10 compared to 8/10 pain level when starting) after today’s 4th session!

I went in with a good bit of skepticism and low expectations so needless to say I’m surprised and relieved of the results! It is usually sore for the day after the session just due to him applying so much pressure to the arm in different ways but he said I should be good to go in a few days. I can continue lifting to keep blood flow through the tissue but just go a little lighter the rest of the week on arms which will be tomorrow.

Just figured I’d share my experience with it if anyone was thinking about it for a soft tissue injury they might have!

I have been using 500mcg/day of BPC throughout the therapy as well.

Here’s a link to find an ART provider in your area: https://activerelease.com/

I've had a good experience with ART as well and I found the guy I used through https://activerelease.com/ as well. My practitioner was able to both treat the impacted area and prescribe training adjustments to fix the issue long-term. ART is a great option more guys should look into.

I've had a good experience with ART as well and I found the guy I used through https://activerelease.com/ as well. My practitioner was able to both treat the impacted area and prescribe training adjustments to fix the issue long-term. ART is a great option more guys should look into.
That's great to hear! I was really surprised at how well it worked!

Glad to hear it's going well. I had tennis elbow nothing worked until I came across this. Thought it wouldn't work but it was feeling better in a few days and healed pretty quickly after I started... tennis elbow is a bitch.

Glad to hear it's going well. I had tennis elbow nothing worked until I came across this. Thought it wouldn't work but it was feeling better in a few days and healed pretty quickly after I started... tennis elbow is a bitch.

Thanks! Yes, it is horrible!! I actually heard good things about that Flexbar with the Tyler Twist exercise! Glad it worked for you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131