over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp vets please help!

JR MUSCLE

Newbies
hi guys

currently running dnp on to my 8 day now. sides have been normal till now from about 3 hours ago my legs started to go a little numb and now ive got hundreds of these small spots all over my upper legs, arse and moving up to my lower back some are quite sore and they are just f**king sprouting up every were. has anyone heard of this before

any help would be appreciated..

May I add i'm not new to this game. just new to this forum
this is one of the best forums I have across but

uh

uh ya
its called an allergic reaction

heres some advice and not trying to be a dick

with something like DNP
you SHOULD have been aware of all possible side effects

next you are gonna say
hey guys im sweating alot
and my sheets are soaked
is this normal lol

sorry man

STOP THE DNP

obviously ur getting sides with it
ru taking alot of vitamin e as well as c with it
also ru drinking powerade
and eating blueberries or pineapple?

uh ya
its called an allergic reaction

heres some advice and not trying to be a dick

with something like DNP
you SHOULD have been aware of all possible side effects

next you are gonna say
hey guys im sweating alot
and my sheets are soaked
is this normal lol

sorry man

STOP THE DNP

obviously ur getting sides with it
ru taking alot of vitamin e as well as c with it
also ru drinking powerade
and eating blueberries or pineapple?

Bro not a retard. I know there's a lot of sides ive done my research only looking for advice on my reaction bro see if anyone has any advice on their sides they got while on dnp. but hey thanks for the shitty advice anyway:rolleyes:

hi guys

currently running dnp on to my 8 day now. sides have been normal till now from about 3 hours ago my legs started to go a little numb and now ive got hundreds of these small spots all over my upper legs, arse and moving up to my lower back some are quite sore and they are just f**king sprouting up every were. has anyone heard of this before

Sounds like an allergic reaction. I would stop the DNP.

i just don't get it! why the f&*# are you guys taking this shit experiencing weird sides and not getting off? its a fucking pesticide for gods sake! sorry bro but i agree you are most likely having an allergy, get of off that shit!

Really does sound like an allergic reaction. If the reaction were to get worse it could affect your breathing because your airways will swell shut. I would take the advise of getting off of it and just have to accept that you may not be able to use that in the future.

thanks guys i'm going to stop not worth it like you all said, guess its back to the boring shit clen/t3

thanks

Histamine reaction can happen. Others have posted they stopped and started back at a later time without having the reaction happening again.

It is advised to have Benadryl on hand before cycling because of this.

Well, you're fucked for about a week, tbh. This has happened to me before.

Step 1: take Zyrtec. It works the best for this kind of reaction.
Step 2: take epsom salt baths to relieve the hives.
Step 3: don't scratch, that spreads it

Good luck, you must be in misery right now.

hi guys

I used to get this too when I used to use DNP. I took benadryl & it went away. Give it a try.

I experienced itching on both sides of my torso while on Dnp, so I took Benedryl and it went away. I finished my run exactly one week ago, and for the last several days the bottom of my feet, palms, and wrists have been itching like crazy, usually at night. From what I've read, this is a common problem.

Take Benedryl and

...chill the fuck out! DNP causes a build-up of histamine in the body. I learned that the way you are learning it right now, except for me it was the back of my neck. I just dealt with it, and it went away on its own. After Benedryl of course.

I experienced itching on both sides of my torso while on Dnp, so I took Benedryl and it went away. I finished my run exactly one week ago, and for the last several days the bottom of my feet, palms, and wrists have been itching like crazy, usually at night. From what I've read, this is a common problem.

my girlfriend was wanting to use it, but from what i've read it is very nasty on women would you recommend it and how long were you on

thanks

Last edited:
my girlfriend was wanting to use it, but from what i've read it is very nasty on women would you recommend it and how long were you on

thanks

I started at low dose 150mg/ 4 days and then bumped up to 300mg/ 10 days and finished w/ 450mg/ 2 days. I was fine on it....but I also kept my carbs pretty high. Infact my carbs were prob too high...all I did was gain weight on it and I stayed bloated. I was able to work out and do cardio so I really don't know what happened. I would research it for females as I've heard that it might pose a prob later if your girl wants to have a baby...don't know for sure though...I don't plan on having children, so I was not too worried!!

Did you just get a rash or did you itch as well??? Are you taking Benedryl??

I started at low dose 150mg/ 4 days and then bumped up to 300mg/ 10 days and finished w/ 450mg/ 2 days. I was fine on it....but I also kept my carbs pretty high. Infact my carbs were prob too high...all I did was gain weight on it and I stayed bloated. I was able to work out and do cardio so I really don't know what happened. I would research it for females as I've heard that it might pose a prob later if your girl wants to have a baby...don't know for sure though...I don't plan on having children, so I was not too worried!!

Did you just get a rash or did you itch as well??? Are you taking Benedryl??

Thanks miss Q,
i've done ok on it lost 15 pounds so far and its the ninth day lol. running it at
400/600mg my diet was mostly carbs and only 70g protein ed and sups. cardio was 30mins to 1 hour ed light weight training because theres no reason to go heavy. done research on women/dnp and told her the sides it wont bother her to much she has two kids and dos'nt want any more lol

the rash is dying down now but it was getting everywere and pretty itchy
dont have any benedryl getting some tomorrow

Thanks miss Q,
i've done ok on it lost 15 pounds so far and its the ninth day lol. running it at
400/600mg my diet was mostly carbs and only 70g protein ed and sups. cardio was 30mins to 1 hour ed light weight training because theres no reason to go heavy. done research on women/dnp and told her the sides it wont bother her to much she has two kids and dos'nt want any more lol

the rash is dying down now but it was getting everywere and pretty itchy
dont have any benedryl getting some tomorrow

Yikes...I don't know how you've gone this long w/out it!!! My itching is finally gone so the stuff must be out of my system now.

15lbs is alot of weight to lose in 9 days...how long will you stay on??

Yikes...I don't know how you've gone this long w/out it!!! My itching is finally gone so the stuff must be out of my system now.

15lbs is alot of weight to lose in 9 days...how long will you stay on??

I dont have any sides unless i take 600mcg. Ive been fine on 400mcg

I will probably stay on for another 5 days
then think about going onto a test only cycle

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311