over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do bodybuilders BLING-BLING

it definitly depends on the bodybuilder a lot I would say most bodybuilders have a day job.. its nothing for most of the population to shoot for, for a career, i think its ok to make it your career after confirmation its the right thing, like after making double the avg anual income for an adult through just bbing...

I dont think even coleman planned it to be his career considering he went to police acedempy first and stayed with it for 4 Mr O's...

lot of bodybuilders could make a lot more money if they marketed themselves better. A lot of them think it's enough to be big & ripped. They couldn't be more wrong. Plus, most of them couldn't keep any money long enough to be able to invest it. As much as i LOVE bodybuilding, pros & most hardcore BBs are some of the most money ignorant people I've ever met.

TONE said:
Richard is on a $100k contract with Weider.

It's not excellent, but yet it ain't bad either.

Man that is truely sad he doesnt even look half as good as 85% of the pros who have paid their dues and earned a contract like that. Why Uncle weider jumps to promote some and others who truly deserve it is just plain wrong. MM

Politics I'm sure. Richard is a smart guy. He's a quite marketable and I'm sure he negotiated well.

Weider told him,"Richit, you got da look. You could be a Champion. Ahnuld was a Champion. You could do it."

Hey...They love doing what they're doing and they get paid for it. Ok, so sure they should get paid more...we all know that, and sure you probably will have trouble running a family after food bills and what not, but what counts is that they are doing what the loved to do and people who are into bodybuilding in the first place know the chances of getting paid like Ronnie most likely isn't going to happen.

PS- it is pretty sad that faggot ass golf players get paid more than Mr.O. :confused:

Last edited:
did anyone read flex's book? he said he was making 7 figures a weekend guest posing. hell he had an ENORMOUS house and had diablo's and other vehicles well over 100k. the man def made a ton of money.

on a side note, jay cutler is extremely smart with his money. he guest poses mostr weekends and other weekends he is doing other business. he said he plans to retire in just a few more years.
-coachj

Don't be fooled by...

what others have. Anyone who has at least made minimum payments on their Best Buy card for their 60" plasma tv can get a loan for a 7 series, a diablo, a hummer or whatever other materialistic piece of merchandise they want to give themselves instant gratification....that doesn't necessarily mean they actually pay for it! The percentage of foreclosures and repos is the highest it's ever been right now....I see peoples credit reports everyday, 75% of them are for shit! Everyone wants to live like a rock star, but nobody knows how to save a dime out of their paycheck...a 100K a year is damn good money if you don't try to live like your making a million a year! Sorry to rant, i just get aggravated when I hear/see others living paycheck to paycheck - keeping up with the Jones' and are as unhappy as one could be because they're up to their ears in debt and can't make their monthly payments!

JoeyT said:
what others have. Anyone who has at least made minimum payments on their Best Buy card for their 60" plasma tv can get a loan for a 7 series, a diablo, a hummer or whatever other materialistic piece of merchandise they want to give themselves instant gratification....that doesn't necessarily mean they actually pay for it! The percentage of foreclosures and repos is the highest it's ever been right now....I see peoples credit reports everyday, 75% of them are for shit! Everyone wants to live like a rock star, but nobody knows how to save a dime out of their paycheck...a 100K a year is damn good money if you don't try to live like your making a million a year! Sorry to rant, i just get aggravated when I hear/see others living paycheck to paycheck - keeping up with the Jones' and are as unhappy as one could be because they're up to their ears in debt and can't make their monthly payments!

WELL SAYED JOE
i see that everyday too brother i know what do you mean.

I just wonder how Kris Dim can afford an H2 Hummer on 24's.

Pusher said:
I just wonder how Kris Dim can afford an H2 Hummer on 24's.

He's asian, man. You know he works as a computer scientist in between training and sleep. ;)

lol 100k a year

Man that's not squat! I make more than that and I'm not anywhere near Bling Bling ,
you would need to get to the 500k a year plus ,to be close to bling bling. and bling bling isnt a Lexus either...a Bling Bling rod is over 100K, Lambo, Benz, Bentley, RR etc. etc.

Bling-Bling is what I would say is wealthy.

Wealth has nothing to do with being an top pro athlete, a fortune 500 executive, or winning the lottery. It has to do with how you "think."

You say I'm full of shit?!?! Look at Mike Tyson. The guy had earned 10's of millions of dollars and he's claiming bankrupcy. It takes most people about 5 years after winning a large lottery to be broke. It doesn't seem like that long ago where Donald Trump went bankrupt and lost everything (an example of how to make money - not just make it and lose it). I believe Big A has done as Donald.

If you don't know how to make money work for you, it'll not just automatically grow in your bank account. Like a couple of others here have said, you can make $100k or $250k a year, but if you're just spending all that on bigger toys and needs (homes, hired help, etc) you're no better than someone who's making $50k and living below their needs.

There's plenty of people making $100k + that are broke. If they were to lose their job today, how long could they survive the vultures - lending institutions from reposessing their assets like cars, boats, homes, etc - - two months, six months. I really doubt most people would have anything left after six months.

Cutler's probably got the know-how to be smart with his money. Arnold was another. Sure he got into movies after bb'ing, but it was business investments that made himn rich!

I had a rich grandfather-inlaw who I asked one day how he made his money. He had what was on the face - a good farming equipment/pump business. Everyone (including his family) thought he made all his money from this business. He laughed when I asked him 'cause he said nobody else has ever asked him that. He told how he invested his money in the market (this was back in the 60's-70's) and made a kiiling.

At my last high-school reunion, I told a GOOD, old friend this story. My friend is a self-made millionaire and everyone thought he made his money in logging - he's one of the largest, most successfull loggers in the state. He laughed and told me his tale. His dad was a doctor and lived in the NICEST house in town that sat atop a hill over EVERYTHING. My friend grew up as a rebel and never really took advantage of his families money. After his business took off, he got reaquantainted with his dad. He discovered that his dad did so well by investing his money - he got in the VERY BEGINNING of Microsoft as well as many other companies. So my friend got into investing and told me that's where he's made all his money. He laughs and says - my business is doing well, but by developing a niche by being able to select companies that will do well, he's made most of his money by investing.

My friend's home, while being relatively secluded, makes the house he grew up in like a starter home.

Think and grow rich!

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
Bling-Bling is what I would say is wealthy.

Wealth has nothing to do with being an top pro athlete, a fortune 500 executive, or winning the lottery. It has to do with how you "think."

You say I'm full of shit?!?! Look at Mike Tyson. The guy had earned 10's of millions of dollars and he's claiming bankrupcy. It takes most people about 5 years after winning a large lottery to be broke. It doesn't seem like that long ago where Donald Trump went bankrupt and lost everything (an example of how to make money - not just make it and lose it). I believe Big A has done as Donald.

If you don't know how to make money work for you, it'll not just automatically grow in your bank account. Like a couple of others here have said, you can make $100k or $250k a year, but if you're just spending all that on bigger toys and needs (homes, hired help, etc) you're no better than someone who's making $50k and living below their needs.

There's plenty of people making $100k + that are broke. If they were to lose their job today, how long could they survive the vultures - lending institutions from reposessing their assets like cars, boats, homes, etc - - two months, six months. I really doubt most people would have anything left after six months.

Cutler's probably got the know-how to be smart with his money. Arnold was another. Sure he got into movies after bb'ing, but it was business investments that made himn rich!

I had a rich grandfather-inlaw who I asked one day how he made his money. He had what was on the face - a good farming equipment/pump business. Everyone (including his family) thought he made all his money from this business. He laughed when I asked him 'cause he said nobody else has ever asked him that. He told how he invested his money in the market (this was back in the 60's-70's) and made a kiiling.

At my last high-school reunion, I told a GOOD, old friend this story. My friend is a self-made millionaire and everyone thought he made his money in logging - he's one of the largest, most successfull loggers in the state. He laughed and told me his tale. His dad was a doctor and lived in the NICEST house in town that sat atop a hill over EVERYTHING. My friend grew up as a rebel and never really took advantage of his families money. After his business took off, he got reaquantainted with his dad. He discovered that his dad did so well by investing his money - he got in the VERY BEGINNING of Microsoft as well as many other companies. So my friend got into investing and told me that's where he's made all his money. He laughs and says - my business is doing well, but by developing a niche by being able to select companies that will do well, he's made most of his money by investing.

My friend's home, while being relatively secluded, makes the house he grew up in like a starter home.

Think and grow rich!

I think you are addressing the concise differences that seperate those who are educated/disciplined and those that just stumble into money with no business sense or knowhow. It's quite easy to set yourself up for a lavish future if you make mediocre pay yet have strong discipline and a keen business sense as to what to do with the money.

Don't listen to me though, since I live in a place where people drive $50k cars yet rent an apartment. lol

TONE said:
Don't listen to me though, since I live in a place where people drive $50k cars yet rent an apartment. lol
Yea - I'm not one to be "giving" advice, just stating an opinion.

I work with many professionals that are very intelligent and know how to make money. Nobody (it's not like a college course) tells you what top do with money.

All you need to do is "net worth" evavluation. My net worth is PRETTY SAD for someone my age. It's only about $400 - 450k (not including retirement accounts) - it should be at 2 mil at this point in my life.

The comment you made above IS SOOO TRUE. I drive a shitty old vehicle that's only worth about $6000 - but it's paid for. I like the guy who paid $60k for a new car last year and he owes more on it today than it's worth - like $20k MORE, which put's his net worth $20k closer to the negative if not into the negative.

A while back someone told me to NEVER get a loan for a vehicle (so you'll never get upside-down in net worth of it) for more than two years. If you say "well I can't afford those type of payments" - then guess what? You probably really are buying something above your means then.

Last edited:
Here is a good example

My best friend, makes about 200-250k a year, lives in a 750k house, drives a viper convert, wife makes about 60k a year..she drives a Lexus SUV. They go on about 4 Vacations a year, with 2 kids so you know its at least 5-7k a pop, hell I spent 4500 total for 2 people in disney, and I did'nt go crazy either. 2 months ago he asked me if I could loan him 5k! does not drink or do drugs or gambles! I asked him WTF does he do with all the $$, He told me That his lifestyle was getting outta hand (Ya THINK!), and needed to make a 3400 house payment and a 950 car payment...Well I lent it to him, and I got it back in 30 days, But God Damn! WTF. I make over 100k, but live like I make about 75k. Like Xcel said..you never know

xcelbeyond said:
The comment you made above IS SOOO TRUE. I drive a shitty old vehicle that's only worth about $6000 - but it's paid for. I like the guy who paid $60k for a new car last year and he owes more on it today than it's worth - like $20k MORE, which put's his net worth $20k closer to the negative if not into the negative.

A while back someone told me to NEVER get a loan for a vehicle (so you'll never get upside-down in net worth of it) for more than two years. If you say "well I can't afford those type of payments" - then guess what? You probably really are buying something above your means then.

I agree with both paragraphs, yet I have heard a contradictory opinion that makes sense to me also: If you have the money to pay cash, you should finance because you will have more capital to make 20% downpayments with than if you were to tie up all of your cash into say a larger downpayment on a house or paying full cash value for a car. According to that frame of mind it's best to take the hit in the end, when you trade the car or sell it outright rather than pay it all up front in the beginning. Now of course you had better choose your investments wisely otherwise you could be in the negatives by $200k+ rather than the $20k you could be down by financing a $60k car.

Hopefully that makes sense, as I am drunk and typing with a bandain on my finger because some broad at the bar bit it. :confused:

Johnny Bravo said:
My best friend, makes about 200-250k a year, lives in a 750k house, drives a viper convert, wife makes about 60k a year..she drives a Lexus SUV. They go on about 4 Vacations a year, with 2 kids so you know its at least 5-7k a pop, hell I spent 4500 total for 2 people in disney, and I did'nt go crazy either. 2 months ago he asked me if I could loan him 5k! does not drink or do drugs or gambles! I asked him WTF does he do with all the $$, He told me That his lifestyle was getting outta hand (Ya THINK!), and needed to make a 3400 house payment and a 950 car payment...Well I lent it to him, and I got it back in 30 days, But God Damn! WTF. I make over 100k, but live like I make about 75k. Like Xcel said..you never know

HAHAHAH oh man...this reminds me of that commercial where the guy is all "i Have this expensive home and a brand new car and my kids all have gold fronts! How did I do it you ask? I"m in debt up to my eyeballs!" :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear