over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bitcoin down the toilet!

graybass

Registered
I just lost over 20% in my bitcoin account in one day! It was only a couple of hundred dollars but I can not afford that. Now I don't have enough for the order I was going to place!
You guys think it's going to go down more? I can not purchase right now cause my sponsor is waiting to restock. Any advice out there? This sucks!

I just lost over 20% in my bitcoin account in one day! It was only a couple of hundred dollars but I can not afford that. Now I don't have enough for the order I was going to place!
You guys think it's going to go down more? I can not purchase right now cause my sponsor is waiting to restock. Any advice out there? This sucks!
This is exactly why I don't use it

How much did you have? I buy what i need and only keep a couple hundred in btc at any given time.

How much did you have? I buy what i need and only keep a couple hundred in btc at any given time.

Problem is it tanked while I was waiting for it to be available. I had what I needed in there plus a hundred or so, but again it went in the toilet while it was waiting on money to clear and be available to send.
Now I don't even have enough to place my order. This really sucks. I think that all these sponsors insisting on bitcoin have some responsibility.
Trying to spend money with a sponsor and now I can't.
I would be happier if bitcoin didn't take so long to clear to send to wallets. How could I lose so much of my investment when it wasn't even available to send?
So bitcoin fucked us because of the corona virus.

Bitcoin should only be purchased immediately before you are going to use it. Anyone who doesn't do instant release is doing so to scam you (coinbase, for example, does this to scam people). Bitcoin is not designed to be invested in either.

If you can’t afford to lose a couple hundred dollars you shouldn’t be investing in a volatile market.

ETH is down to 128 too. I think this is a golden opportunity to invest more. I remember when ETH is sank to 88 and people thought it would never come back. In 1 year it went up over 3 times that.

Anytime btc and cryptos drop like this I buy.

Use it (or sell) when it goes back up to get that deep discount and or profit.

Like some have said though if not in a position to wait it out can be a drag.

I was forced to sell a chunk once when my dog got very sick. Did so at a huge loss, fucking sucked but she needed the care.

If you can’t afford to lose a couple hundred dollars you shouldn’t be investing in a volatile market.
Not investing. Trying to purchase products. I put money in 3 days ago. Bitcoin (yes thru coinbase) takes 4 days to clear and be available to send, During this time it tanked, I did nothing wrong. Was going to spend 99% of it tomorrow and now I'm screwed. Whatever it is at tomorrow I'm sending it.

Not investing. Trying to purchase products. I put money in 3 days ago. Bitcoin (yes thru coinbase) takes 4 days to clear and be available to send, During this time it tanked, I did nothing wrong. Was going to spend 99% of it tomorrow and now I'm screwed. Whatever it is at tomorrow I'm sending it.
Coinbase does this just to screw people, they run a corrupt business model. Check their rating on trustpilot, they are pure evil.

Try the Cash app or localbitcoins if that doesn't work for you.

Sorry you lost $!

That being said, if people have the time and $. Now is a good time to buy and sit on it. By the end of the year it will get be back up around 10k. Does every year. 2k now could give you 4k worth of gear in 6-9 months...

Everyone is freaking out right now! It will rebound

It's down another 12% in 24 hours. BTC at $4748 and ETH down even more at $108. If I had the money I would invest now but I don't so just going to wait for it to rebound and once it gets back up to about $11k just sell it all. I do regret not selling before it dropped recently because I knew it would and one night I was going to but was so tired just went to bed and then it dropped 25% whilst I was a sleep :eek::D

I buy from cash app instantly and withdraw immediately into my coinbase wallet. Total time for everything is less than an hour. And when it’s time to pay source it’s cleared on their end even quicker. I only use coinbase for the wallet. Cash app for purchase.

I buy from cash app instantly and withdraw immediately into my coinbase wallet. Total time for everything is less than an hour. And when it’s time to pay source it’s cleared on their end even quicker. I only use coinbase for the wallet. Cash app for purchase.
Don't use coinbase for your wallet for reasons I don't want to go into in public...

If you buy into USD on Coinbase, then wait until the funds clear, you can retain all buying power and not fuck with volatility.

They buy BTC and send right off once you're ready. Easy.

Oh my. I’ve been doing it a while. I’m pretty sure I get what you’re implying. I guess the bright side is I don’t place big orders.
Don't use coinbase for your wallet for reasons I don't want to go into in public...

Coinbase does this just to screw people, they run a corrupt business model. Check their rating on trustpilot, they are pure evil.

Try the Cash app or localbitcoins if that doesn't work for you.

Agreed...I would never recommend Coinbase to anyone, ever!

I've had my accounts frozen by them (stating you cannot attach your account to a business bank account, only individual...WTF?!), their unbelievable wait times for release of funds, bullshit prices regarding their commerce business section (NO direct cash out options for business merchants, you have to pay to send it from their commerce site to the coinbase site, then sell into usd for another fee and then cash out, which if not to paypal will be a 3rd fee)...Fucking everything with them is a complete scam, period!

When it dropped I bought more.. I usually make a couple hundred bucks a week from bitcoin by just watching it and selling when it peaks.

It’s not going anywhere anytime soon so I’m not sure why people get so paranoid, especially if it’s only a few hundred bucks.

And definitely don’t use Coinbase. There are multiple reasons why.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear