advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do "NATURAL" athletes deserve a trophy? SteroidsR4losers phenomenon.

I just have to say I have competed drug free and not. The natural shows were a joke to me. When I competed in the NPC none tested the guy's were alot more dedicated and the level weather using drugs or not is so much harder to achieve. The tested shows were full of a bunch of guy's that just saw a flyer in a gym and thought "oh I am going to do that". Is using all the synthically made supplements natural? I think their isn't a thing about bodybuilding that is natural persay. I think competing drug free and being proud of that is fine and I have done it. But too many guy's look down on those that use hormones in a snobby way. They think if they used them that they would be as huge as cutler or preist also and that just isn't true. If you havent tried competing on gear than shut the fuck up.
The issue I have is the guy's that compete in the drug free shows on something. That is wrong in my eye's, if you are doing banned substances play on your side of the fence.
I have friends that have used tons of gear and simply will never get big. It is all genetics and consistancy. But what we all know today about maximizing muscle gains is the guys that took the time to study all spects of how to grow muscle. So to look down at them because they treid different drugs to see what will do what "wich also taught us how to maximize natural hormone levels" is worng in my eye's.
Being proud you train without drugs is just fine but to look down on others for it is being a straight up asshole. Branch Warren is a ass bustin unbelievably dedicated fucking bodybuilder and their is a ton of guy's that look at him and say its all drugs. Fuck you is what I have to say about that. I love seeing those steroid virgins that think they are going to be huge when they start using and aftyer a couple years realize " fuck this is almost harder, I have to eat more lift heavier and deal with the yo yoing and all the other shit...
I think if you look great on drugs or not you have done well and see somebody that worked hard.

I have to add that gear will allow you the ability to get bigger but you have to eat more and train more to fully take advantage of the benifits. I have gone a year straight without even being hungery one time. Pushing food down my pie hole till midnight and waking up at 4AM to start all over agian. So I used a little GH to help out and some AAS. But I also trained weather I worked a 16 hour day on a 400 degree machine in a saw mill. Then would get up the next morning to hit the cardio and start pounding food to do it all over again. The poundages used in my lifting just about shot every tendon I had. To be truly huge does take some drugs but still takes many years of none stop pounding a perfect diet, weights and never straying. The drugs make larger gains possible but the road their isn't any easier in any sense.

Like I said drug free or not it is a tough sport and I appluad anyone that busts their ass. But to look down at somebody becaus ethey want to see just how far they can push themselves and use some hormones in being a dick. We should all respect eachother and learn from one another.

LOL. I also want to add that I have seen drug free guy's win none tested shows and this proves that genetics and consistancy are number one. If you don't have the genetics, train hard, eat right or pay any dues, drugs will not win you a trophy. Some guy's simply don't have the natural advantages as others. Is that fair?

The only guy's I look down on are the guy;s that use drugs and sneek into tested shows. Otherwise I just see a athlete and applaud it.

Train hard and eat right boys and girls and I will think highly of you. Plain as that.

i seen that SteroidsR4losers guy post on a lot of youtube videos. wonder if hes ever going to move out of his moms basement and get a life, maybe a few friends.

i dont respect natural guys any more than guys that arent natural, i respect anyone who works hard. personally i think the natural shows where everyone is skinny as hell suck.

To me, the term "drug" is just a word. When you take a look into the bigger picture, no one cares about how many days you train, what you had to eat, how your relationship suffered, or any other pre-contest factor....all people see is a body, and all they want is better and better bodies...ask yourself this...if steroids became legal, would it still be cheating? Hmm....

Even before written history, man has always longed to push himself beyond normal limits. What determines if someone is "natural" anyway? This is a debate that is on any forum you go to, does natural mean not taking anabolics? Or does it mean being raised on a farm and working with your hands lifting cows as a workout?

People fear what they dont know. Change is something everyone fears. In a culture where we for decades we were raised to believe pot was bad, are people all of the sudden going to realize it isnt just because a few people say it isnt?

Taking gear is a personal decision. If you are natural, compete in tested or non tested shows or meets. But if you choose to compete in a non tested show or meet, don't cry like a baby when a drug user beats you.

If you chose to use gear, stay out of natural shows or meets.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear