over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT BUY/USE GW-501516

If this is true then I would question any company's integrity that would sell this stuff. I just started researching peptides so I'm not very knowledgeable. I know we're responsible for what we put in our own bodies. If there's research that proves this stuff causes cancer and a peptide company was selling this then I wouldn't buy anything from them

If this is true then I would question any company's integrity that would sell this stuff. I just started researching peptides so I'm not very knowledgeable. I know we're responsible for what we put in our own bodies. If there's research that proves this stuff causes cancer and a peptide company was selling this then I wouldn't buy anything from them

You need to read the entire thread before making conclusions. I'd like to think i provided evidence to the contrary.

I've read your post and have no second thought researching GW......plus I think it's a great drug.

I've read your post and have no second thought researching GW......plus I think it's a great drug.

It is. It has has kept me very occupied. I have also grown muscle cells and applied it topical to asses insulin sensitivity. So far the insulin sensitivity from obese to normal as achieved but we no longer think it affects the muscle for this action.

In Rhesus monkeys it showed more promised, mice have very limited physiological comparisons to humans, though for the most part they are a huge indication in medical treatments pre-human trials they are very tricky.

Your main concern is (1) obtaining quality and high grade product. I would re-suspend it in alcohol if it's up to you, and increase your non-digestable fiber.

(2) Taking it before bed, or first thing in the morning is a good idea, to be honest I have not had a chance to measure if there are any differences having taking the gw-501516 on an empty stomach, but I will go ahead and assume its pathway works regardless of insulin at the moment.

In humans a 20-40 % increase in HDL was shown. Lipedimia was return to normal and sugar levels were improved (tempted to say they were return to normal). Increased aerobic capability was shown but its pathway (muscular glycogen, or paar-gamma exercised induced response) is still anew.

(3) start with 5 mg and assess results weekly, I would go as high as 10 mg or 15mg (20mg only if clinically your lipid profile is CVD determinant).

(4) As a good rule of thumb I would have a colonoscopy after 35, 1 because it is the #1 cancer for men, and 2 because it is a good practice.

If I remember right it was a very high mg per lb on those rodents they where using.

The study i read on it causing cancer in mice was a dose of 10mg, 20mg and 40mg per kg of weight for something like 50 or close to 100 weeks. that would be like us taking 1-4 grams a day instead of 5-10mg. As far as I'm, concerned that study is irrelevant.

I'm not too worried about this causing cancer as the doses look very high and drawn out compared to what humans would research.

However, I would be worried about spending $100+ on a month's supply of something...what types of results are board members seeing from this? Obviously an increase in endurance and an improved blood lipid profile is great, but what about results as far as fat loss/muscle gain are we talking about?

Considering other weight loss alternatives and the much cheaper prices, I'm wondering what all the fuss is about. DNP, T3 won't negatively impact your lipid profile if not used foolishly...a good diet/cardio regiment with some quality supplements can help maintain a good lipid profile and increase endurance...plenty of other peptides/aas that can help increase size & strength and endurance.

Improved insulin sensitivity and HDL.. 2.5 mg a day!

My HDL is sitting at 98 right now so I'm not worried about improving that.

But after cycles, this may change. Still wondering what types of results members of this board are seeing. May give one of most reputable sponsors version a try...5mg tablets.

I went from only able to eat 100 grams of carbs a day to 400 grams with 2.5 mg. that dose is good for Heath reasons. 5-10 is great for weight loss and endurance.

I went from only able to eat 100 grams of carbs a day to 400 grams with 2.5 mg. that dose is good for Heath reasons. 5-10 is great for weight loss and endurance.

So then...

What dose is best for bodybuilding results? How long should one take it? Should one cycle off? Have you seen anecdotal feedback with regards to results? Is it worth spending $100 per month (or so) over other pro-endurance options or other fat loss options? What are the side effects?

like the other member mention they gave the rats VERY high dosages. Even sweet 'n low gave mice cancer in super high dosages. Lets not to mention that this is a place were we use DNP, tren, and so many other things...peptides and research products should be the very last thing in our worry list.

I'm not too worried about this causing cancer as the doses look very high and drawn out compared to what humans would research.

However, I would be worried about spending $100+ on a month's supply of something...what types of results are board members seeing from this? Obviously an increase in endurance and an improved blood lipid profile is great, but what about results as far as fat loss/muscle gain are we talking about?

Sorry I got busy at work. Because of AA use and its subsequent damage on lipid profile in the body, true GW501516, should be considered. Especially when AA involves the use of Stanozolol or boldenone both of which to an extend create CD through lipid profile or increase levels of Erythropoiesis. The increase in HDL has shown to retard CD issues if not lower the risk of CD.

Considering other weight loss alternatives and the much cheaper prices, I'm wondering what all the fuss is about. DNP, T3 won't negatively impact your lipid profile if not used foolishly...a good diet/cardio regiment with some quality supplements can help maintain a good lipid profile and increase endurance...plenty of other peptides/aas that can help increase size & strength and endurance.

I cannot speak for DNP. But Thryroid hormones can have an important effect on lipid profile which is why screening for thyroid dysfunction is critical in all dyslipidemic patients, as well as in all patients with unexpected improvement or worsening of their lipids.

T3 will negatively impact your lipid profile by controlling the sterol regulatory element-binding protein-2, which regulates LDL receptor’s gene expression. T3 has also been associated with protecting LDL from oxidation.

Another effect of T3 is the increased levels of ApoAV which have been associated with decreased levels of TGs

Decrease in HDL-C levels is also observed in high levels of T3, due to increased CETP-mediated transfer of cholesteryl esters from HDL to VLDL and increased HL-mediated catabolism of HDL.

And though I do believe in omega's 3s remember that everyone is different. For example omega-3 (often consumed as ALA, which the body converts to EPA) further breaks into eicosanoids, of which interest here are the prostaglandins that inhibit blood clotting. As a result, EPA is linked to heart health (no blood clots) and is also linked to decreased LDL, increased HDL, decreased TG, and decreased inflammation. However omega-s should not be given in individuals with bleeding disorders, taking anticoagulation meds, about to have surgery or have been diagnosed with uncontrolled HTN as the risk of hemorrhagic stroke increases.

Still the level of dislipidemia that GW modulators achieve vs others is higher (clinically and not anecdotal).

CARDIO AAS and lipid profile.

Because of endogenous use of AA, your body that would normally break cholesterol into sterols and hormones, in particular testosterone will not do so at the same rate. Level hepatoxicity as well as blood thickening will alter lipid profile (HDL low, LDL high, trig +/- as it has more to do with genes and diet). The positive effect of aerobic exercise in lipid levels will not match pound per pound the physiological restrains on lipid, I am not saying you won't be healthy. I work with mice and sometimes bigger mice so take my input as a grain of salt.

By far the only people I have seen to maintain good lipid profile white on AAS were wrestlers (real wrestlers) since their aerobic training and maximal strength output were done for 4+ hours a session.

DO you need GW-501516 to maintain basal lipid profile while on AAS or any other hormone (t3, gh etc). For some no, for some yes.
I never said you needed to, but cost-to-benefit-ratio I think is a good option to make sure your CV risks are minimized as much as possible.

Effects:
(1) inc. hdl
(2) dec ldl
(3) dec tryglicerides
(4) Minimal liver repair through increase in liver fibrosis and stellate cell proliferation.
(5) increase lipid usage (combustion) and (6) antidiabetic action; for these two you will see sharp positive results the fatter you are and minimal results the leaner you are because it is based on the glucose-fatty-acid system.

Hope this helps

increases lipid combustion and exerts antidiabetic action

Improved insulin sensitivity and HDL.. 2.5 mg a day!

Insulin sensitivity, when studied in the metabolic syndrome, will be increased if your sensitivity is off to begin with.

In other words the law of positive results comes. If your sensitivity is off because of diet or overweight you will see more positive results than if your levels were off because of drinking or GW/Insulin usage.

This has to do with the mechanism of action of GW, which uses "hypothesized" glucose-fatty-acid system.

So if you are a 225 pure muscle person with 5 % body fat...well you will have good HDL levels with GW, but do not expect your body to switch into using the 5% fat you have for energy instead of the available surplus of amino acids you have hanging from all over your body. :)

But for regular humans, GW is a good clinically drug.

My HDL is sitting at 98 right now so I'm not worried about improving that.

But after cycles, this may change. Still wondering what types of results members of this board are seeing. May give one of most reputable sponsors version a try...5mg tablets.

The literature as well as my research is out there. But anecdotal evidence from people should be assessed as well. Perhaps we should create a poll? or questionnaire?

I have not seen this is any literature. Increase in hunger and appetite have not be seen even the mice are free fed.

I will warn using GW to achieve this hunger as it has not been yet reported and could be attributed to a specifically genetic pre disposition of the individual.

So then...

What dose is best for bodybuilding results? How long should one take it? Should one cycle off? Have you seen anecdotal feedback with regards to results? Is it worth spending $100 per month (or so) over other pro-endurance options or other fat loss options? What are the side effects?

Always start with the lowest possible dose to asses results. 0.5mg to 2.5 to 10 mg or 15 but I would advise to stay on 10 mg and make sure you clearly and methodical asses your results and goals.

I would run a cycle of 12 weeks, so far even in higher dosis under 12 weeks any possible bad side effect was minimized.

"Is it worth spending $100 per month (or so) over other pro-endurance options or other fat loss options? What are the side effects?"

Please refer to my last few posts which I posted today also.

Insulin sensitivity, when studied in the metabolic syndrome, will be increased if your sensitivity is off to begin with.

In other words the law of positive results comes. If your sensitivity is off because of diet or overweight you will see more positive results than if your levels were off because of drinking or GW/Insulin usage.

This has to do with the mechanism of action of GW, which uses "hypothesized" glucose-fatty-acid system.

So if you are a 225 pure muscle person with 5 % body fat...well you will have good HDL levels with GW, but do not expect your body to switch into using the 5% fat you have for energy instead of the available surplus of amino acids you have hanging from all over your body. :)

But for regular humans, GW is a good clinically drug.

If your body fat was that low you would already be sensitive enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131