over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT BUY/USE GW-501516

If your body fat was that low you would already be sensitive enough.

Yes, but I'm assuming AAs, and other possible aids may have your insulin fluctuating. I personally haven't work with fit mice, my experience is 100℅ laboratory experimental.

Well this mouse is not "fit"" lol...it was but Lymes disease got me stared with metabolic issues. GW has been very usefull in changing that.

Well this mouse is not "fit"" lol...it was but Lymes disease got me stared with metabolic issues. GW has been very usefull in changing that.

Hey Cerberus you can pm if you want.

Metabolic syndrome is my area of study/research. I might be able to help, GW is not the only drug for Metabolic syndrome, as you know ms is a multitude of compounded disease.

I was going to start a metabolic syndrome thread but I assumed everyone here looked like Arnold... :)

Aicar showed really good results when used concurrently with GW.

Metabolic syndrome is my area of study/research. I might be able to help, GW is not the only drug for Metabolic syndrome, as you know ms is a multitude of compounded disease.

I was going to start a metabolic syndrome thread but I assumed everyone here looked like Arnold... :)

Aduren, do you have any insight into Telmisartan? It is supposed to be similar to GW and Aicar yet is FDA approved. Do you know how it works as compared to GW and Aicar. Thanks bro!

[lang=nl]Hi Aduren, could you email me please? I can't send PMs but I'd like to get some info regarding MS.

cero2none at hotmail com

[nederlands is geen probleem][/lang]

Imo, the huge risk is not worth the marginal reward. Ug gear and gh is freakin bad enough. Conspiracy theories and bro science are not given any credence anymore by me.

Imo, the huge risk is not worth the marginal reward. Ug gear and gh is freakin bad enough. Conspiracy theories and bro science are not given any credence anymore by me.

You should read my posts. It is longer bro science once it is in peer review journals. And I think I would get 0$ money in grants if it was not worth it.

[lang=nl]Hi Aduren, could you email me please? I can't send PMs but I'd like to get some info regarding MS.

cero2none at hotmail com

[nederlands is geen probleem][/lang]

Cero I will email you, let me know if you get it.

Aduren, do you have any insight into Telmisartan? It is supposed to be similar to GW and Aicar yet is FDA approved. Do you know how it works as compared to GW and Aicar. Thanks bro!

Hey professional, sorry i was away. Telmisartan (angiotensin works in a different pathway than GW on PPar-gamma receptors.

Telmisartan is an angiotensin typen1 antagonist. Meaning it will also treat hypertension, angiotensin 1 to 2 regulates blood pressure through hipothalamic control by attacking 3 organs, endothelial dilation/constriction tissue, kidney s ( nephrotic/ tubular arsoption) and adrenal cortex.

The pills are different animals.

I've gone from 35% to 15% fat. Heart attach waiting to happen with an hdl of 6
To 40 in 6 months. I'd say its Worth any small risk.

I've gone from 35% to 15% fat. Heart attach waiting to happen with an hdl of 6
To 40 in 6 months. I'd say its Worth any small risk.

I forgot how low your HDL was.... I am glad you have upgraded from hearth attack to almost quit smoking status on HDL lol.

Not but seriously, I am glad it has helped.

Have you by any chance done a glucose test recently?

Last week had blood work fasted AM. It's was 77. My doctor is very impressed.

I never had great lipids even on a very good diet. Runs my family. So 40 is good for me. I forgot what my LDL but it improved as well.

My doctor finally beleives me when I tell her my diet and exercise routine.

"L. E. Geiger1, W. S. Dunsford2, D. J. Lewis2, C. Brennan3, K. C. Liu3 and S. J.Newsholme1. 1 Safety Assessment, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA, 2 Safety Assessment, GlaxoSmithKline, Ware, United Kingdom and 3 Huntingdon Life Sciences, Huntingdon, United Kingdom.

GW501516, a non-genotoxic PPARδ agonist, was assessed for carcinogenic potential by daily administration (oral gavage) to Han Wistar rats for a period of 104 weeks. Males were given 0, 5, 15 or 30 mg/kg/day for the first 6 weeks of the study. For the remainder of the study males were given 0, 5, 20 or 40 mg/kg/day. Females were given 0, 3, 10 or 20 mg/kg/day for the entire study. GW501516 produced test article-related neoplastic findings in multiple tissues at all doses. Increased mortality was seen with females given GW501516 at all doses and uterine endometrial adenocarcinoma contributed to death in a high proportion of these animals. Neoplasms considered test-article related occurred in the liver (hepatocellular adenoma at ≥ 10 mg/kg/day), urinary bladder (transitional cell carcinoma in males given 20 and 40 mg/kg/day), thyroid (follicular cell adenoma at ≥ 3 mg/kg/day and carcinoma in males at ≥ 20 mg/kg/day), tongue (squamous cell papilloma in males at 5 mg/kg/day and 40 mg/kg/day), stomach (squamous cell papilloma in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and a female at 20 mg/kg/day, and carcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day and a female at 3 mg/kg/day), skin (inverted squamous cell papilloma in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and females at 3 or 20 mg/kg/day), Harderian glands (adenoma in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and adenocarcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day), testes (interstitial cell adenoma at 40 mg/kg/day), ovary (Sertoli cell adenoma at ≥ 10 mg/kg/day) and uterus (polyp and endometrial adenocarcinoma at ≥ 3mg/kg/day). Some of the tumor types observed in this study have not been reported with either PPARα or PPARγ agonists and may reflect tumor promotion mediated through PPARδ agonism."

5mg/kg/day for 104 weeks is kinda ridiculous, of course they're going to get cancer. Thats like chugging 1.5 bottles of the stuff every day for the next 2 years

Yes the study is sort of ridiculous, but it had to be done in order to asses toxicity and fatal toxic levels.

5 mg per kg would be around 550 mg for a 110 kg person, meaning he had to drink about 1.8 bottles a day.

However the study serves to asses what toxicity in tissues, remember that dosis between mice and human are hardly at par, and their metabolism compared ours is not the same that is why their doses may seem odd, add that to the fact you need to find power and statistical significance in your study with limited resources.

Anyways, I am glad you guys are having positive benefits.

I will reply to PMs later this week as this is exams week, and then finals week and I must, as it was my professors' duty before me and before them their professors' onto the end of time, punish my students with nearly impossible questions to answer.

If I remember right it was a very high mg per lb on those rodents they where using.

"L. E. Geiger1, W. S. Dunsford2, D. J. Lewis2, C. Brennan3, K. C. Liu3 and S. J.Newsholme1. 1 Safety Assessment, GlaxoSmithKline, King of Prussia, PA, 2 Safety Assessment, GlaxoSmithKline, Ware, United Kingdom and 3 Huntingdon Life Sciences, Huntingdon, United Kingdom.

GW501516, a non-genotoxic PPARδ agonist, was assessed for carcinogenic potential by daily administration (oral gavage) to Han Wistar rats for a period of 104 weeks. Males were given 0, 5, 15 or 30 mg/kg/day for the first 6 weeks of the study. For the remainder of the study males were given 0, 5, 20 or 40 mg/kg/day. Females were given 0, 3, 10 or 20 mg/kg/day for the entire study. GW501516 produced test article-related neoplastic findings in multiple tissues at all doses. Increased mortality was seen with females given GW501516 at all doses and uterine endometrial adenocarcinoma contributed to death in a high proportion of these animals. Neoplasms considered test-article related occurred in the liver (hepatocellular adenoma at ≥ 10 mg/kg/day), urinary bladder (transitional cell carcinoma in males given 20 and 40 mg/kg/day), thyroid (follicular cell adenoma at ≥ 3 mg/kg/day and carcinoma in males at ≥ 20 mg/kg/day), tongue (squamous cell papilloma in males at 5 mg/kg/day and 40 mg/kg/day), stomach (squamous cell papilloma in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and a female at 20 mg/kg/day, and carcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day and a female at 3 mg/kg/day), skin (inverted squamous cell papilloma in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and females at 3 or 20 mg/kg/day), Harderian glands (adenoma in males at ≥ 5 mg/kg/day and adenocarcinoma in a male at 40 mg/kg/day), testes (interstitial cell adenoma at 40 mg/kg/day), ovary (Sertoli cell adenoma at ≥ 10 mg/kg/day) and uterus (polyp and endometrial adenocarcinoma at ≥ 3mg/kg/day). Some of the tumor types observed in this study have not been reported with either PPARα or PPARγ agonists and may reflect tumor promotion mediated through PPARδ agonism."

5mg/kg/day for 104 weeks is kinda ridiculous, of course they're going to get cancer. Thats like chugging 1.5 bottles of the stuff every day for the next 2 years[/quote]

That's what I said from the beginning!

Hey professional, sorry i was away. Telmisartan (angiotensin works in a different pathway than GW on PPar-gamma receptors.

Telmisartan is an angiotensin typen1 antagonist. Meaning it will also treat hypertension, angiotensin 1 to 2 regulates blood pressure through hipothalamic control by attacking 3 organs, endothelial dilation/constriction tissue, kidney s ( nephrotic/ tubular arsoption) and adrenal cortex.

The pills are different animals.

Thanks for the info. I was asking because I came across this info on Telmisartan. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts. Because this is your field of expertise I would like to know if you think this info is bunk.

**broken link removed**
TelmisartanTelmisartan is a prescription drug for high blood pressure. It’s accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and not on the WADA list, nor is the class of drugs to which it belongs. Only specifically named substances and substances that are not approved by government regulatory bodies are on that list. Telmisartan is neither and it has virtually the same specifics as AICAR and GW1516, as recent research by Fabian Sanchis Gomar of the University of Valencia, Spain shows. It also enhances running ability in mice if they are completely untrained. With training, endurance increases, fat’s burnt and recovery is faster as there is less lactic acid formation.

ill use steroids, growth hormone insulin and dnp, but i do not trust research chemicals like this, look at its name for fuck sake. i think its names saying item 501516 did not work, toss it out kinda thing.

So, test, insulin and DNP is safer with no adverse effects? :rolleyes: Some of you guys crack me up with your way of thinking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131