over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT BUY/USE GW-501516

HHmmm my test subject should be riddled with cancer if this is true. Wait he isnt though, hhmmm.
He was using 10mg per day for 90 days took of 30 days and went back on for 60 more days. His energy during workouts was awesome and could do more reps on everything. like a lot more. Never seemed to get winded. Leaned up real nice too.

He is going in for some tests as he actually has had some polips in his past so he will be able to give some feedback. He doesnt have usually symptons like bloody stool and stool that wont stick together and the like. He still gets his testing regardless so we will see. he is a tough little test monkey so maybe thats why?

That's great, please let us know. Usually there can also be steatorrhea, but if you have been taking care of your fiber and are a regular you should be OK. But with polyps in the past the best is always to have yearly check ups, no matter how though the monkey is :)

Would GW be considered a viable option for on cycle cholesterol support? I plan on running Test/Anavar in a couple of weeks and I know Var is notorious for driving HDL to the basement. I will be using this in conjunction with Red Yeast Rice, fish oil, and red palm oil.

Yes. Start at 5 mg and get tested midway, if necessary bump to 10.

Yea, and Ive made my mind up a long time ago not to waste money on peptides..

Apparently you have problem wasting it on anything else. Most of your posts talk about a sponsor or gear :rolleyes:

Does anyone run 5 or 6 different compunds?
Views: 929
Posted By JJoe156
hgh test winstrol tab winstrol inj anavar...

hgh
test
winstrol tab
winstrol inj
anavar
primobolon
proviron

2 summers ago

You talk about being safe??? You don't make sense at all by putting peptides down and taking that much gear. :rolleyes:

Yes

Apparently you have problem wasting it on anything else. Most of your posts talk about a sponsor or gear :rolleyes:

Posted By JJoe156

hgh
test
winstrol tab
winstrol inj
anavar
primobolon
proviron

2 summers ago

You talk about being safe??? You don't make sense at all by putting peptides down and taking that much gear. :rolleyes:

Yes, all the while hanging out in the peptide forum......its like being caught at a strip club by your wife and telling her you do not like gals.

JJoe and his infinite scientific wisdom has convinced me... to buy a bottle of GW, really.:D

I would never also if I were in your position.
Ill bet money you don't take any peptide you sell. I have IFBB pros in my gym who are pretty open and honest, and not of them has heard of some of this stuff. The 2 I spoke with tell me Insulin is what separates you and brings you to the next level..

Posted By JJoe156

hgh
test
winstrol tab
winstrol inj
anavar
primobolon
proviron

2 summers ago

And who are you? Some featured member, that is just some local trophy whore? You dont know what doses I used, and the harshest thing in that cycle was some winstrol. Big deal.. Go ahead and troll the rest of the posts, seems like you have nothing better to do..

Yes

Ill bet money you don't take any peptide you sell. I have IFBB pros in my gym who are pretty open and honest, and not of them has heard of some of this stuff. The 2 I spoke with tell me Insulin is what separates you and brings you to the next level..

And who are you? Some featured member, that is just some local trophy whore? You dont know what doses I used, and the harshest thing in that cycle was some winstrol. Big deal.. Go ahead and troll the rest of the posts, seems like you have nothing better to do..

Next time try talking to a male pro.

Well, i guess then you just like to say lies according to your posts. :rolleyes: Tell us your Pros or maybe you are lying about that too? :rolleyes: Seems you are the Troll and have nothing better to do then lie. :cool:

By the way numb nuts, you don't have a clue if you are think that taking all the stuff together has no adverse effects. :rolleyes: Keep trolling in this thread, I am sure you will be back, becuase you have nothing better to do. :p

Last edited:
Well, i guess then you just like to say lies according to your posts. :rolleyes: Tell us your Pros or maybe you are lying about that too? :rolleyes: Seems you are the Troll and have nothing better to do then lie. :cool:

By the way numb nuts, you don't have a clue if you are think that taking all the stuff together has no adverse effects. :rolleyes: Keep trolling in this thread, I am sure you will be back, becuase you have nothing better to do. :p

Im lying, damn, you caught me.. And no I wont disclose the pros, why would I?? Just like you claim you trained with some elite athlete, what was her name..Oh Yeah, Gail Devers.. Sure ya did.. Go troll some more posts and bash members, I guess your pretty good at it..

It was nice seeing your ass get handed to you in that thread..How does it feel? LOL..

I never said the the training programs were the same, you didn't read the whole post. You just wanted to be some troll with no real insight at all. Gail Devers train at Bally's in North Hollywood in the early 90's. That is a fact. I was the head personal trainer at the time. Before you answer numb nuts, no I didn't train her. I had the pleasure to workout a few times with her. She lifted heavy and had very big, muscular legs. that is also a fact. Now, go crawl back in your hole and please bother someone else. :banghead:

Gail Devers

Im lying, damn, you caught me.. And no I wont disclose the pros, why would I?? Just like you claim you trained with some elite athlete, what was her name..Oh Yeah, Gail Devers.. Sure ya did.. Go troll some more posts and bash members, I guess your pretty good at it..

It was nice seeing your ass get handed to you in that thread..How does it feel? LOL..

Gail was an Olympic sprinter. Many of us here know her brother whome I speak to and competed against.

Gail was an Olympic sprinter. Many of us here know her brother whome I speak to and competed against.

Yes, Gail worked out at Bally's in N. Hollywood in the early 90"s. I was the head personal Trainer. Nice girl and very polite. I was always impressed with her legs and how hard she worked them out.

So JJoe, where do you get this awesome, scientific knowledge you have, MSNBC, your momma, someone at the gym who heard it from his bf's cousins friend of a friend?

I really do get sick of the clutter of the idiots with either a agenda, or who totally ignore scientific facts and just go on and on with their broscience. STFU already, unless you have real facts to back it up, then all this non factual based crap shouldn't be here.

Funny how the one thing you say others do, you do constantly. One guy show his photo, you called him ugly twice. When Ajdos was going to jail, you talked shit to him. Future labs best friend died, you called him a liar. And out of the members here you bashed, Renewlyf. That guy is nothing but nice. These are all in your posts. ;)

Posted By JJoe156
Yeah, Ok..let me guess your an MMA fighter in...

Yeah, Ok..let me guess your an MMA fighter in training. YOu can beat anyones ass. Everyone is such a Bad Azz behind their computer.. And as for renewlyf, a class act? Sounds like a punk chump fuck..

Just go away, some of us want to learn and not here for guys like you who bring no insight to this thread at all. :rolleyes:

So JJoe, where do you get this awesome, scientific knowledge you have, MSNBC, your momma, someone at the gym who heard it from his bf's cousins friend of a friend?

I really do get sick of the clutter of the idiots with either a agenda, or who totally ignore scientific facts and just go on and on with their broscience. STFU already, unless you have real facts to back it up, then all this non factual based crap shouldn't be here.

He got it from the guy in your signature.
Better yet, he is the guy in your signature.

Last edited:
He got it from the guy in your signature.
Better yet, he is the guy in your signature.
I disagree, im pretty sure JJoe is a 13yo girl who's mad at the world because she got pregnant by her transgender Mom.:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws