advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Pinning the lats cause lat muscles, etc, to not fire optimally?

Long term pinning in the biceps has definitely done some damage. My left one does not fire optimally and I do have some atrophy and scar tissue. Luckily my biceps have been big a long time so it's really only noticeable to me. But if I knew then what I know now, I would have been a lot less "excessive" with site injects.

Stick to delts, glutes and quads with the bigger pins and use slin pins for the smaller stuff. That's my advice.

The size increases people see from site injections is also just temporary and once the swelling is gone down it is gone. Many bodybuilders still swear that there is local growth caused by injections but it really is all systemic.

Long term pinning in the biceps has definitely done some damage. My left one does not fire optimally and I do have some atrophy and scar tissue. Luckily my biceps have been big a long time so it's really only noticeable to me. But if I knew then what I know now, I would have been a lot less "excessive" with site injects.

Stick to delts, glutes and quads with the bigger pins and use slin pins for the smaller stuff. That's my advice.

Thank you

Is a whole ml okay to do for things like chest, triceps or 1/2 or even 1/4 ml better?

Thank you

Is a whole ml okay to do for things like chest, triceps or 1/2 or even 1/4 ml better?

i've done up to 2mL in tris, pecs, lats, but i try to stick to 1mL. plenty of times where i couldve just shot 1mL bilaterally but didn't feel like pinning twice so I'd end up hitting these spots with a larger volume. no real issues to speak of from it, though. i've also been good about never using anything bigger than a 25g in the smaller muscle groups. guys that pin for years in bis/tris etc with 23g or bigger needles.....probably expect to have more issues and scar tissue. i've recently got my hands on some 27g needles and they're even better...it's all about finding smooth enough gear that can flow through it without any issues.

Thank you

Heck, I used to do 3ml everywhere and never had a problem. Sometimes there might be a bit of PIP, but if the gear is good it shouldn't be much worse than when done in the thigh. Glutes are still the best.

Jesus. I've been using 21g and 22g for a over a decade. Never more than 1ml at a time but damn. Hell in my early 20s I used 18g because that's all I had.
I've only ever pinned in my delts, glutes and thighs though. And only started doing thighs about.2 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Jesus. I've been using 21g and 22g for a over a decade. Never more than 1ml at a time but damn. Hell in my early 20s I used 18g because that's all I had.
I've only ever pinned in my delts, glutes and thighs though. And only started doing thighs about.2 years ago.

I too had to use 18s when I first started back around 1998 or so. Its all my dealer had. I didn't know where else to get them and they worked. so I used them.

Thats fine if you are a race horse! I cant imagine usijg an 18g, thats probably the size that came with the old redijects. More power to you.

Did I just read that AAS will be absorbed noticeably faster if the injected muscle gets contracted and stretched as fuck after the injection? :rolleyes:

I'm aware some people site inject the muscle(s) they're going to train (for whatever reason) but I've also heard of muscle tears caused by site injecting a muscle and then immediately afterwards training it so I'd steer clear of this practice altogether. Whatever benefits it may bring, it's not worth a potential muscle tear.

On the original topic: sounds possible what Milos said. But it's also likely Nasser never felt his back muscles working properly and then resorted to site injecting them in the hopes of bringing them up. I'd go with the second explanation as the more likely one for Nasser's weak back.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear