over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do You Still Drink Alcohol???

El Jose Cuervo said:
Did you know that 2 or 3 shots of liquor tonight will shut your bodies mechanism to metabolize fat down for up to 72 hours? Also, 4 or 5 beers will do the same.
So, if you drink 2 or 3 shots of Cuervo tonight.... then no matter how much cardio you do tomorrow your NOT going to burn one single fat gram. Its not possible. You can do to the qym and lift and do great but if you are intending to burn fat... not going to happen until you lay off the alcohol.

ok where are you getting that info from, id really like to see it...i find it hard to believe, the law of thermodynamics will be totally circumvented because of a few drinks?

Oh Jesus, A R. Thats almost a hostile response. Not many people are going to tolerate a response with circumvented and thermodynamics in them. Shit, that many letters and I had to read it three or four times to figure the word out. Got all woozy and shit. Now my neck hurts. and one eye.

Milos said Kevin Levrone drank a bottle of Jack Daniels every night getting ready for some shows. Don't know if he was kidding or not. :p

I used to drink half a handle of Captain mixed with diet coke every night and still wake up at 2:45am to go to work. My dad was an alcoholic but he just drinks Buds for the most part. I punche my liver with the captain for over a year after partying in a fratenity for 4 years which wasn't much less hell on the liver. I had my values checked and everything was AOK. Tell me I'm lucky but that I also have a liver of STEEL!:p

El Jose Cuervo said:
Did you know that 2 or 3 shots of liquor tonight will shut your bodies mechanism to metabolize fat down for up to 72 hours? Also, 4 or 5 beers will do the same.
So, if you drink 2 or 3 shots of Cuervo tonight.... then no matter how much cardio you do tomorrow your NOT going to burn one single fat gram. Its not possible. You can do to the qym and lift and do great but if you are intending to burn fat... not going to happen until you lay off the alcohol.

This seems hard to beleive, I hardly ever drink know maybe once very 1-2 months a few drinks. But in my younger years I drank 2-3 times/week consistently and maintained low body fat <8% through out.

For the record. I drink maybe once every two-three months. To lubricate the ol' synapsis. hahahahaha
I'm on a mission to get my bf #'s down and don't wanna polute the system.
Peace out..

Kahn said:
Oh Jesus, A R. Thats almost a hostile response. Not many people are going to tolerate a response with circumvented and thermodynamics in them. Shit, that many letters and I had to read it three or four times to figure the word out. Got all woozy and shit. Now my neck hurts. and one eye.

LOL OK
if you burn more calories than you take in you are going to use alcohol as an energy source, alcohol will be the first energy source used so you wont burn any fat until the alcohol is burned off, however 2-3 drinks, is maybe a couple hundred of calories, if everything else in your diet is in check you should be able to burn that rather quickly...unless jose knows something i dont, which could be the case, but id like to see it...

I haven't had an alcoholic drink in a few years. It's not going to help me get bigger, leaner or stronger so I don't do it. I also don't need booze to have a good time like so many of my friends do.

I remember I went to this club here in Colo... Warrant was going to be there... remember them? big hair band of the 80's. Well there was about 5 bands before them... holy shit... by the time Warrant got on stage I was so blind I didn't even know they were on stage. Don't even know what they look like lol

It gets like that. The wife and I went to this Goth club and it was her night I guess, she poured it down. When we closed the club, I remember we were at a stop light waiting to cross the street to the parking lot... I heard a thump... turned around and she was down!

At another club, we were with a bunch of people. We were at a standing table... she walks out of the restroom... walks up to the table and then lights out.... on her way down she took the table and drinks with her lol yeah, they stopped serving us.

We have alot of fun out there... me in all black, her in her red/black leather corset....grrrrrrr I love corsets.. she collects them... we're talking $300 each and up.

She's fun though!

THE STORM

I try not to drink, but being in college, its pretty tough to resist at times. So i guess i would say my drinking is pretty occasional, although definitely not often. Like everyone else said, I would like to put on as much muscle as possible and stay as lean as possible, and alcohol doesnt help me with either of those, so i try not to do it. but every now and then a combination of peer pressure and just drinkin with my buddies gets me to budge.:rolleyes:

GAve up drinking to soon

When i got married back in 03 i was 20 something yrs old and a fresh SGT in the US ARMY, before that day i was drinking like wheat, barley, and that other shit they use was non renewable resources. its been too many years, the wife is well the (wife) nuff said, my daughter is 12 and bad as hell. I am seriously considering drinking again.(women damn !!! we drink to get the nerve to talk to them, then we drink to deal with them) except for the fact that i got 3 boys and they think i am the shit and i think if they see me drinking it might be something they think they need as well, i know they will experiment but we eventually end up like our parents pretty much right?

I train my liver once a week. Its in great shape too. Its as hard as a rock.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131