over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do You Still Drink Alcohol???

I rarely drink anymore and I don't compete. When I do drink, I just have 1, 2, or 3 drinks. Usually vodka and diet coke or something like that. It's a rare occasion that I let loose completely. Sometimes I do though. :D

No, my woman said that she didn't mind me juicin', and would even do my injects,,,,BUT no more drinking and smoking,,,the price we pay for the size........

MEEE NOOOOO...:D yeah i must admint i do enjoy alcohol.... not so much the next day, but usually friday and saturday nights i do indulge... i don't really mind drinking honestly.. im never going to be a competitive BB or even huge for that matter, i basically train to stay in shape and enjoy myself.. everyone has different goals and has to make certain sacrafices to obtain those goals... i suppose i just dont like sacrafice..ahaha:p

Like a freaking Rock Star woo hoo! mmmm the Night Club scene, Goth/Fetish clubs, alcohol flowing like the Colorado River... oh yeahhhhh

THE STORM

Here's a good story. I've never used gear so I don't know if this is normal, but a friend of mine, who owns a bar, and competed about a year ago (until he got hurt)drank all the time. Like nightly. He was always around the stuff as he was working in his bar. This guy was big. 6'1" 280lbs 8%bf. Took in 8000+cals a day. Some of the Texas NPC Supers know him. Before contest he changed up his gear and would stop drinking a couple weeks before a show. Used to call gear his "medicine." No discipline this guy, but that must be tough when you own a bar. He told me, that once he really got his bodyfat down in the 4% and under range, and his glutes were striated, that he processed alcohol like a machine! He said it was the craziest thing. He coulnd't get drunk. He would drink and drink and drink after a contest(I guess he and all his bb buds would go hit the bars in H-Town after a big show and take their shirts off to impress the ladies). Of course, this guy, has a very big personality (bigger than VV's...ha), and so some of it may be bullshit. That his body processed alcohol like this. I laughed when he told me that he drank himself sober after his last show. Take it for what its worth. No telling what kind of damage he's done to himself. Had to take its toll on his body.

STORM, you and me gotta hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I drink a little now and then but only beer. I have had my roundy-round with scotch. The thing is I NEVER DRANK thru high school or college, I thought I was gonna play pro baseball. But about at age 26 I was outta control....................

Now in my old age all things in moderation! Except sex! If that kills me then I will be a legend....

STORM, you and me gotta hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I drink a little now and then but only beer. I have had my roundy-round with scotch. The thing is I NEVER DRANK thru high school or college, I thought I was gonna play pro baseball. But about at age 26 I was outta control....................

Now in my old age all things in moderation! Except sex! If that kills me then I will be a legend....

Well I wasn't until I saw this thread. Now it's about how many pacifico quarts I can put down tonight. I'll say 11 in the next 4 hrs. That's a little over 30 cans of beer @ 6% alcohol.

Want to party with me?

NO! I don't drink because I wanna be huge so anything that does not help me attain that is out.:st:r-wars

drinks

yes i drink a couple of beers a wk,a glass of red with dinner now & then & the occasional scotch & coke,nothing to excess thou.
I believe in moderation with most things as i like to enjoy life a little be it a few drinks or eating whatever i want.

all done

I used to drink enough to drop a heard of charging rhinos every night for years. Loosing my son, wife and house didn't stop me Then when I got real close to loosing my soul, for real, God, who is Holy, saved me. Praise God, it's not hard. I got back to the gym and have gained 30 lbs and my strength is still increasing at 47. At one time I look back with sorrow at all the time I spent drunk, high, buzzed, lit toasted, gone, blah blah. Now, after close to 2 years of God gifted sobriety, my brain is clearing up good and my emotions are more under my own management. Sobriety - whats in your blood?

sszapdog said:
I used to drink enough to drop a heard of charging rhinos every night for years. Loosing my son, wife and house didn't stop me Then when I got real close to loosing my soul, for real, God, who is Holy, saved me. Praise God, it's not hard. I got back to the gym and have gained 30 lbs and my strength is still increasing at 47. At one time I look back with sorrow at all the time I spent drunk, high, buzzed, lit toasted, gone, blah blah. Now, after close to 2 years of God gifted sobriety, my brain is clearing up good and my emotions are more under my own management. Sobriety - whats in your blood?

Great post bro! I feel the same only I am a little younger than you are.

thegymhitsyou said:
I am pretty interested in seeing who out there still drinks and trains. I personally dont compete or want to I just love getting big,ripped and hitting the gym. If you do drink do you say fuck it and just drink like 15 beers, or do you drink rum and diets? I know me personally I drink to often and I bet it effects my body but who else does or doesnt and what are your thoughts on drinking and training?

Very rarely,,,maybe few drinks in warm months.

Did you know???

Did you know that 2 or 3 shots of liquor tonight will shut your bodies mechanism to metabolize fat down for up to 72 hours? Also, 4 or 5 beers will do the same.
So, if you drink 2 or 3 shots of Cuervo tonight.... then no matter how much cardio you do tomorrow your NOT going to burn one single fat gram. Its not possible. You can do to the qym and lift and do great but if you are intending to burn fat... not going to happen until you lay off the alcohol.

i get drunk almost every friday. sometimes sat. i use pretty mild cycles compared to some though. usually stick with shots of patron and coronas/ managers special

I drink but only when not on. Patron, Jack & diet, vodka/cranberry, beer during football season. I love drinkin, I'm from the south so it's part of my culture. But again, I never drink when I'm on a cycle. Jus too much on the liver. peace

IT'S NOT FOR ME.

I HAVE BEEN DRUNK 3X SINCE I WAS 18YEARS OLD.

EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WILL HAVE A WINE COOLER...MAYBE ONCE A YEAR. THE LAST TIME WAS WHEN SHE WON HER WEIGHT CLASS AT THE SHAWN RAY SHOW IN FIGURE.

I THINK IT'S A WASTE OF TIME TO DRINK...GET DRUNK...I JUST DON'T ENJOY IT. I LIKE BEING AWARE, CLEAR, I ACTUALLY ENTERTAIN MYSELF QUITE WELL. I AM ALWAYS IMAGINING GOOFY STUFF WITHOUT BOOZE AND FEEL LIKE I AM MISSING OUT IF I AM IN AN ALCOHOL INDUCED FOG.

I CAN SEE HOW IT WOULD BE QUITE A DRAW IF THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SUCKED THOUGH.

littlemack said:
Here's a good story. I've never used gear so I don't know if this is normal, but a friend of mine, who owns a bar, and competed about a year ago (until he got hurt)drank all the time. Like nightly. He was always around the stuff as he was working in his bar. This guy was big. 6'1" 280lbs 8%bf. Took in 8000+cals a day. Some of the Texas NPC Supers know him. Before contest he changed up his gear and would stop drinking a couple weeks before a show. Used to call gear his "medicine." No discipline this guy, but that must be tough when you own a bar. He told me, that once he really got his bodyfat down in the 4% and under range, and his glutes were striated, that he processed alcohol like a machine! He said it was the craziest thing. He coulnd't get drunk. He would drink and drink and drink after a contest(I guess he and all his bb buds would go hit the bars in H-Town after a big show and take their shirts off to impress the ladies). Of course, this guy, has a very big personality (bigger than VV's...ha), and so some of it may be bullshit. That his body processed alcohol like this. I laughed when he told me that he drank himself sober after his last show. Take it for what its worth. No telling what kind of damage he's done to himself. Had to take its toll on his body.

Maybe he was taking T3. When my wife's thyroid quit, the meds she was taking let her down a 750ml bottle of whatever every night like it was nothing. After about a week it scared her that she could do that at 103lbs.

great post. i have a couple of beers every night. helps take the edge off of a long day

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear