mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of you gentlemen own an Audemars Piquet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest concern here is that the OP got his hemorrhoids fixed before buying these expensive watches.

No one wants a bloody corn hole even if they are wearing a fancy watch.
lol this thread really went off the rails...

Watches, cars and golf clubs are pretty much the same way. There is no rhyme or reason here. We enjoy these products which is why we pay these prices. It’s hard to justify the cost if you don’t see the value

You seem like a very childish person. The same with people who destroy their health or reduce their life expectancy just to get praise from others. I can understand that behavior in an 18 year old, but not in mature adults.

A true bodybuilder does not need to receive compliments from strangers. He doesn't spend his whole life, money and soul to receive compliments from others. Actually he would be a very stupid person if he did that because he is putting his self-esteem, his confidence and his dignity in other people's hands. Why would someone who loves himself do that? What kind of idiot do you have to be to be that kind of person?

I've never seen the association between bodybuilding and golf, cars, watches and that sort of thing. None of that interests me, maybe because I focus more on the intellectual and philosophical or stoic side than on the materialistic and exhibitionist.

Yep, I know a girl that has probably $30k in bags. Her friend is probably at $150k, probably more the more I think about it. Some of those Hermes are like $50k
nobody is flexing openly like that in sd and la, you will get robbed on sight...daylight or sunset does not matter.
designer things are a fleeting feeling, id rather help a family build a business and provide for generations to come and residual income, id rather change somebody's life , when I was making 200k a year legit easy 20014-18 I went and bought all that stupid designer shit. Mercedes Benz e350 AMG on 20s in cash, g37, versace gucci bruno magli....besides the quality vehicle I'm embarrassed about trying to flex in any other way. I wear Walmart shit 24/7 now and my self worth is not determined by social acceptance or what someone else thinks of me or if I am being an active player in that "game". hermit life homestead hippy gangster nerd for life

The same with people who destroy their health or reduce their life expectancy just to get praise from others. I can understand that behavior in an 18 year old, but not in mature adults.

The majority of members that share there results on here is a byproduct from years of dedication and work.

Lol I want details of the middle schooler running around hustlin fake watches
I learned the basics from my dad. He was a successful guy and didn’t need to sell watches but he got off on the hustle and closing the deal. I suspect a part of you understands lol. He got the watches from his best friend who’s family was somewhat connected and owned a used car lot downtown. He would go to the lot sometimes and sell cars to people just for the rush.

As for the middle schooler.. lol

Parent’s divorced at six years old and my brothers are twenty years older than me. I come from generations of marketing and sales reps so I had next to nothing in common with kids my own age. I spent all week in a modest small town then got on a plane on Friday and flew to wherever my pop’s was for the weekend. He would be in meetings at a corporate headquarters all day and then take the clients out for dinner. I came to the dinner and as those guys got shitfaced drinking bottomless martinis I played my “part”.

By the time I entered middle school I was like an alien from another planet to my peers. Old folks used to say I was “wise beyond my years.” Anyway I was far more comfortable with older businessmen. I knew the language and how to act.

As for selling watches at that age there were always guys who tried to get over on me because of my age. Mostly they were the younger guys just entering the workforce out of college. My brothers were both MBA’s and I brought watches to both graduations! You got guys and gals about to start passing resumes and do interviews so the demand for cheap respectable watches was crazy.
The higher level exec’s appreciated the hustle and didn’t mind overpaying a little. Most people in town knew my family and respected my dad and saw his handy work in what I was doing lol.

Our mom ran the Credit department at an international corporation in my hometown and I would ride my bike to the office around 5 o’clock and hit people up in the parking lot leaving work.
Most professionals wouldn’t ware a fake watch but they had no problem buying one for the wife/girlfriend/mistress! Lol. I was amazed by that lol.

To me it wasn’t strange at all and nobody I sold watches to ever commented that it was strange once they saw the inventory which was 90% of my success. They were great quality. They weren’t like the watches the guys on the streets of New York were shilling they obviously came from professionals.

I had a tough time growing up in those early years. Mom sorta fell into religion hard and I spent a lot of time alone at home. Dad traveled and drank and just couldn’t be there for me so he did what he could to give me real world experience that I could benefit from. I asked for an allowance and he gave me watches haha.
Simple as that!

I learned the basics from my dad. He was a successful guy and didn’t need to sell watches but he got off on the hustle and closing the deal. I suspect a part of you understands lol. He got the watches from his best friend who’s family was somewhat connected and owned a used car lot downtown. He would go to the lot sometimes and sell cars to people just for the rush.

As for the middle schooler.. lol

Parent’s divorced at six years old and my brothers are twenty years older than me. I come from generations of marketing and sales reps so I had next to nothing in common with kids my own age. I spent all week in a modest small town then got on a plane on Friday and flew to wherever my pop’s was for the weekend. He would be in meetings at a corporate headquarters all day and then take the clients out for dinner. I came to the dinner and as those guys got shitfaced drinking bottomless martinis I played my “part”.

By the time I entered middle school I was like an alien from another planet to my peers. Old folks used to say I was “wise beyond my years.” Anyway I was far more comfortable with older businessmen. I knew the language and how to act.

As for selling watches at that age there were always guys who tried to get over on me because of my age. Mostly they were the younger guys just entering the workforce out of college. My brothers were both MBA’s and I brought watches to both graduations! You got guys and gals about to start passing resumes and do interviews so the demand for cheap respectable watches was crazy.
The higher level exec’s appreciated the hustle and didn’t mind overpaying a little. Most people in town knew my family and respected my dad and saw his handy work in what I was doing lol.

Our mom ran the Credit department at an international corporation in my hometown and I would ride my bike to the office around 5 o’clock and hit people up in the parking lot leaving work.
Most professionals wouldn’t ware a fake watch but they had no problem buying one for the wife/girlfriend/mistress! Lol. I was amazed by that lol.

To me it wasn’t strange at all and nobody I sold watches to ever commented that it was strange once they saw the inventory which was 90% of my success. They were great quality. They weren’t like the watches the guys on the streets of New York were shilling they obviously came from professionals.

I had a tough time growing up in those early years. Mom sorta fell into religion hard and I spent a lot of time alone at home. Dad traveled and drank and just couldn’t be there for me so he did what he could to give me real world experience that I could benefit from. I asked for an allowance and he gave me watches haha.
Simple as that!
Incredible story - thanks for sharing with us!

I want to show a man can navigate bi polar disorder and mental illness on this board if he gets the proper help.
I have great health insurance and I see a shrink but I just take 40 mgs of prozac in the morning and 1 mg of Klonopin before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads