over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you manage your own trt?

Most guys here that go through a clinic are mainly doing it for the script in the event they want to travel with gear and have peace of mind…

^^^This. When I started flying\traveling more for work I needed the script. I like being able to travel with peace of mind.

I’ve used online clinics, went the self prescribed route and family practice docs. At the moment I’m with a family practice doc. It’s cheaper using the family practice doc but nonetheless I still end up managing my own health.
Sure my doc orders labs but that’s where it stops. Half the time those labs are just basic labs for a physical/wellness exam. I’m not complaining because that leaves me quite a bit of wiggle room if I were to blast.
My point is regardless of which method you choose (online, Doc or self prescribed) you may still find it necessary to manage your own health and through ordering separate labs through private labs md etc…

I really only have the script for traveling as others have said. Costs me about 200$ a month. I was paying an extra 100 for deca too but I realized it was a waste of money. And $700 for 8 weeks of Anavar to find out that I react horribly to it haha. Should have spent that money elsewhere

I am debating on dropping the clinic altogether. I just get the vials in the mail and store them, and use UGL.

I do bloodwork every 6 months but they really don’t give a fuck. My test levels came back at like 3000 and my lipids were fucked. Didn’t say anything 😂

One benefit i found from going to a Dr. is if crazed girlfriends get the cops called on her to be remover from you house and they tell the cops that you have and use steroids , which is obvious anyway, to direct the heat elsewhere and you can say you have a script. Or don't succumb to hot crazy girls that are pursuing you even when you think is is likely to turn out bad! Personally i found once is enough!

I self trt. Docs who needs’em

I'd ask the reverse, how many are actually getting their TRT under Doctor Supervision with a script? I can't imagine that even 5% of the guys that use on here go through a doc 😅. Fuck TRT Clinics, they are purely in for the money. Just look at their astronomical prices.

🙋‍♂️

I see a urologist once every 7 months for a wellness check, labs and to get my scripts filled . I started going to him years ago for fertility treatments and during that time I pulled half a dozen labs showing low t. Once the fertility treatments were over he stated, “how about we get you feeling good” and since then I have been under his care for trt. Insurance covers me so I pay a copay of $40 and my testosterone from Walgreens is $10. Prostate cancer runs in my family so it gives me peace of mind knowing that I’m under the care of a doctor and pulling labs frequently. It’s also great being legal and running pharma testosterone (Actavis) for cheaper than ugl.

The cost has always been absolutely retarded. I’ve been on self prescribed TRT for 15 years spending $10 a month instead of $200 plus…
I pay less than that a month for prescription TRT but I have to do $255 every 9 months for bloodwork

The cost is what started me managing my own. The TRT clinic I was using was around $300 every 10 weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131